Rhinehart Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,900 Most Popular Price

Creative, thoughtful, and inspired by you!

“One of the top 25 wedding photographers in the USA” --Fearless Photographers, 2013-today

The word on the street:

“The best wedding decision I made, aside from choosing my husband” –Alyssa

“Worth Every. Single. Penny. The Photos, the experience, Unsurpassable.” –Jennifer

“Once you’ve found the one, call Lisa. She’s that good.” –Lauren

The Experience:

Connect: I take time to get to know you, your interests & what is most important to you as I set out to capture your personal story.

Plan: I work with you to create a plan that blends your desires with my expertise and places it into a relaxed timeframe.

Shoot: You have someone by your side that “gets you” and photographs planned images and details as well as candid shots.

Share: I capture your story so that you can share it with family & friends and offer stunning albums and products as well.

I’d love to capture your unique story—let’s connect today!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

Hannah Getting married on 10/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing

My fiancé chose Lisa to capture our proposal/engagement photos based on an extremely positive recommendation from his family friend and I am so happy that he did! After he proposed and our photos were taken, I went online and looked at her work. It was so clear to me that she has a unique, creative eye and puts so much passion and love into her photos! We all know that photography sessions can be awkward, but Lisa found numerous ways to make our engagement shoot a fun, comfortable experience. She captured from unique angles, incorporated different lighting, and let us be ourselves. She made sure to keep snapping away so we had variety of photos to choose from! We loved working with Lisa and we can't wait for her to also photograph our wedding day! After my proposal, I couldn't (and still can't) stop talking about Lisa and how much I loved working with her. She exceeded both of our expectations and we can't thank her enough! She is a bit more pricy than most photographers, but her quality of work is exceptional!
  • Nicolle
    Nicolle Z. Married on 10/08/2021

The Perfect Fit!

Working with Lisa on our wedding day was perfect! I felt so supported from the moment she arrived at the church. Lisa was affirming, genuine, friendly and upbeat, flexible and gentle in mentioning time and needs, and was such a vital piece to our day. She fit in like a glove – like she was always meant to be there – a friend that you want to always have around! I feel like Lisa went above and beyond to make us feel special on our wedding and go the extra mile. I even had a moment during couples photos when I was exhausted and needed a break, and she was so happy to accommodate and be flexible. We were very happy with Lisa, who made us feel very supported in the midst of our COVID wedding!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey O. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely the best!

We chose Rhinehart Photography because her photographs are the most creative wedding photographs we've ever seen! Not only are they creative, but they truly capture the uniqueness of each couple. Every blog she posts has so many surprising "wow" shots that take your breath away. It's crazy to think that she doesn't photoshop these photos at all! She's just that talented! She definitely delivered the same outstanding quality of work for our wedding! We were blown away and so were all our friends and family.
    Besides her amazing artistic skills, she is awesome to work with! So easy going and fun! She makes everything less stressful! Working with Lisa on the day of our wedding went flawlessly. She kept me so relaxed and made sure we were always running on time. I never looked at a clock once! I think Lisa is also secretly trained as a Ninja. In our special moments like exchanging vows and first dances, you never even saw her! It helped to just live in the moment and get rid of the jitters of being photographed. She also has ways of getting our true personalities to come out in the photographs even when we were camera shy. She goes to all lengths to get the best shot. At one point she was climbing the side of a rocky cliff!
    The whole process of wedding planning with Lisa was very easy. Especially during a pandemic. We, unfortunately, had to postpone our wedding because of COVID but she made the process so easy and she was so flexible. We are so grateful for how accommodating and understanding.
    Lisa was hands down the best choice for our wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Lisa Rhinehart
Lisa Rhinehart
Owner, Photographer

Hey, I'm Lisa! I enjoy adventure moments and connection.

I love photographing weddings. I enjoy finding what makes each specific wedding unique– personalities, locations, moments, details, traditions, emotion… it’s really a lot of fun to witness all of that beautiful diversity that makes up a wedding day.

I am all about couples being authentically true to themselves. I enjoy experiencing wedding traditions from every culture. I have photographed everything from Chinese tea ceremonies, to Indian weddings in full mehendi, to chair-raising Jewish celebrations, just to name a few. I also love how each couple is different and fully embrace that individual diversity, too!

I enjoy kayaking, biking, hiking, swimming and just generally being outside as much as is humanly possible. I have a bucket list and am ticking those items off, baby!

A few highlights are: hiking in the rainforest on the Olympic peninsula, renting a treehouse to attend a music festival with friends, seeing a double rainbow under Niagara Falls, stamping my passport (most recently to visit Scotland)!

The Palace at Somerset Park The Palace at Somerset Park Banquet Halls

Awesome photographer! Some of the most unique photos I have seen of The Palace to date!

Hanover Grande Ballroom Hanover Grande Ballroom Hotel Weddings

Absolutely creative, beautiful wedding photography!

Airlie Airlie Historic Weddings

Rhinehart Photography has worked at Airlie and done an outstanding job. They shot the Wedding of Robin and Ryan which is a wedding blog I frequently send to prospective brides. The owner was very professional and extremely pleasant to work with as well. I would highly recommend their services.

Shippensburg, 17257
Location of (Rhinehart Photography)

Rhinehart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rhinehart Photography include in the starting price?

Rhinehart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography services does Rhinehart Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rhinehart Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Rhinehart Photography offer?

Rhinehart Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rhinehart Photography offer?

Rhinehart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rhinehart Photography offer for wedding events?

Rhinehart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Rhinehart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rhinehart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding