Rhinehart Photography Reviews

Rhinehart Photography 4
Rhinehart Photography 5

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2018

Incredible

As soon as we saw her beautiful photos online, we were immediately interested in working with Rhinehart Photography. Every shot that I liked had her logo on the bottom. Our first meeting totally sealed the deal, we knew we didn’t want to work with anyone else. The way Lisa puts effort into getting to know each couple personally before the big day is something I loved and would have never expected. My husband and I are pretty awkward in front of the camera so she made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. Everyone who has seen our photos has told us how impressive they are. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

After booking our church and venue our next most important choice was our photographer. I spent A LOT of time researching photographers, especially ones who had worked at our venue. I noticed a theme; most of the pictures I was blown away by were by the same photographer- Lisa! She was very accommodating for our engagement shoot, even making a last minute date change due to weather. Aside from getting our "save the date" photo, I had little expectations for an engagement shoot. I thought what am I going to do with pictures of just the two of us, but our pictures were so unique and artistic, it ended up being hard to narrow down which ones to frame! I couldn't have a conversation about my wedding without someone saying "are you going to have the same photographer as your engagement shoot bc they were amazing." Lisa planned out the wedding day to ensure we'd stay on time and get all the photos we were hoping for. She was so positive and upbeat the day of, keeping everyone smiling. Once the reception started she captured so many special moments without us even noticing. She stayed until the very end, organizing all of our guests for an incredible send off photo. Our pictures were exactly what we had hoped for- a mix of classic bridal party with those that were more playful and captured our personalities, and others incorporating the stunning architecture, reflections, and silhouettes. Lisa was so pleasant to communicate with through the whole process and day of. I'm so happy she was available for our date as hiring Lisa ended up being one of the easiest and best decisions we made!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Allison

Allison Cressman · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Lisa Rhinehart is absolutely amazing!! We used her for our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is incredibly nice and easy to work with. From our very first meeting to getting our wedding album, the whole process was flawless. She got to know us and really captured our personalities and made each photo unique. During each photo session, she made us feel comfortable and we could just be ourselves. She is creative and will do whatever it takes to get the best shot possible. We would recommend Lisa and her team to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Rhinehart Photography 6
    Rhinehart Photography 7
    Rhinehart Photography 8
    Rhinehart Photography 9
    Rhinehart Photography 10

Dana · Married on 06/24/2018

Rhinehart Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. We had both engagement and wedding photos taken and Lisa really made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She was very helpful though out the whole process trying to figure out exactly what we wanted and what kind of photos we liked. She spent extra time on both our consultations and helped us figure out the exact timeline to get all our photos we wanted. On our wedding day she was nothing short of amazing. She was running all over the place trying to get the unique angles that we loved, but also captured our traditional photos. Once we got our images we were absolutely amazed at everything she captured. She captured quite a few shots that we cant believe were even possible - including a rainbow. We wanted all our photos to be a remembrance of our day and she got everything from the attire, setting/ locations, to the family photos, to all the emotions throughout the entire day. She captured the essence of the day. She even puts together a blog of images and commentary and its really a great reminder to go through. Ultimately when the day is done you really only have pictures left and we look forward to being able to cherish these photos for decades to come.

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • ceosh

Clara · Married on 11/04/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, Lisa made me feel like an individual client, not just another client. She wanted to know about my husband and I so that she could photograph to our personalities and the pictures came out absolutely amazing! Throughout the whole process, Lisa took such good care of us, making sure to meet with us to understand what we wanted from the experience, and the day of. On the day of, she was super accommodating to make sure that I got the pictures I wanted, even though it took away from some of the other pictures that she had planned. I am so happy that we got to work with Lisa and we got one of kind pictures that are absolutely stunning! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa's talent is astounding. Her ability to capture the uniqueness of each of her couples is amazing. We met Lisa at a Christmas party right after we got engaged, and we hit it off. She mentioned she was a wedding photographer, so I proceeded to go right home and look up her Facebook page and blog. I was blown away by the extraordinary quality of her photography. Every couple is different, and her photographs showcase that in the most beautiful ways. As soon as we "officially" met with her to discuss package options, we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She did a phenomenal job on our engagement photos and was very helpful in constructing a timeline for the day of the wedding to ensure we got all of the shots we wanted. She was very relaxed and always made sure we were taken care of - she even gave me the water bottle our planner brought to her because I mentioned I was hot! She truly knows how to go the extra mile. She made sure to capture some of the action on the dance floor, but knew when to bow out when things were getting rowdy - but not without getting an "end of the night" shot for us and giving plenty of hugs. I don't think we could have happened upon a better photographer or person if we tried!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with! She basically organized and helped me schedule my whole wedding day. She really takes the time to listen to what you want and she puts your words into beautiful photos. We could not be more impressed with her beautiful photographs and her creative mind. If you don’t book her for your wedding, you will be sorry!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Calli · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Lisa was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. She is incredibly talented, creative, professional, and personable. We chose to contact Lisa because of her amazing photographs that we saw on her website, but decided immediately after our first conversation that we could not have anyone but her as our wedding photographer.

As a bride planning our wedding from 7 hours away, contacting vendors and setting up meetings was definitely difficult. Lisa was so understanding about the distance and was willing to do video chats with us throughout the entire planning process. One thing that I loved about working with her was that she was so organized. She made sure every detail of the day was planned out. It was so nice to go into my wedding day without a single worry about photography.

I love every single photo from our wedding day. Lisa and Kris made my husband and I feel so comfortable with taking pictures, and we had tons of fun doing it! I could really tell that she took our personalities and our relationship into consideration when planning out photos for us to take. I truly feel like I'm reliving the day every time I look at the photos.

I am so thankful that we had Lisa, especially because it rained on our wedding day, which makes taking great pictures a little more difficult. She not only managed to get a lot of shots where you can't even tell it was raining, but was also willing to walk in the rain with us to get some views of our venue that we really wanted. The pictures are so great that we are now thankful for the rain because we got the most amazing pictures out of it! We cannot thank Lisa enough for sharing her talent with us and capturing our wedding day so perfectly.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Christine · Married on 06/10/2017

All the photos by Rhinehart Photography turned out AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day... I absolutely LOVE all the photos of my then fiance, now husband, pre- "I do" poses, Kris did an excellent job capturing not only his serious and intimate moments with his groomsmen but also his funny side! We received tons of compliments on our "vogue" photo of the bridal party outside on the terrace :) And the detail shots were absolutely perfect, as well as different types of shots: traditional poses at the church to candid moments throughout the day to unique details captured such as the architectural surrounding/spatial awareness. Thank you again for the amazing photos- Lisa and Kris did an EXCELLENT job!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2017

We were so happy with the entire process of working with Lisa. She was organized from the beginning and helped map out the timeline for our wedding day without making it seemed rushed. Lisa is super easy to work with and scheduled multiple video calls to make sure she understood what our expectations were. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Lisa was able to capture traditional photos as well as more candid photos that showed the beautiful emotions of the day and we will cherish our wedding photos forever. Lisa truly has an eye for one of a kind wedding photos and knows exactly how to capture the special moments throughout the day. She was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/19/2017

Lisa photographed me and my husband in wedding attire for an after shot (we eloped). She did an amazing job! Every aspect of the service that she provided was top notch. She was quick at responding to my initial inquiry, she sought background information to ensure the photos were in line with what we were seeking, and her photos came out so well. Additionally, we got the first look and photos back relatively quickly after the shoot. She is very artistic and had great suggestions on silhouettes and backgrounds. Her pricing was very reasonable, especially in light of the finished product. I highly recommend her and have already given her contact information to several friends!

Sent on 11/24/2017

manya · Married on 03/11/2017

Lisa was an absolute delight to work with. Her creativity and professionalism are unsurpassed. She worked with my (now) husband and I on every step - from the engagement shoot at The National Arboretum (one of her suggestions when we mentioned our love of gardens) to eleven non-stop hours at The Hay Adams on the day of our wedding. She was able to completely put my husband at ease in front of the camera - something that he was certain would never happen and make both of us look our best. She is a delight to be around and puts everyone in the right mood. The pictures that Kris took of my hubby and his groomsmen were wonderful and I can tell that they were having a grand time while my girls and I were in our suite getting ready.
    Our guests are still talking about how perfect the wedding, and especially the photographer, was.
    The icing on the cake is our GORGEOUS wedding album! We loved all the pictures so much that we ended up choosing the deluxe album along with three "parents" albums to give as gift for the holidays. They could not be more perfect in weight and quality. The flow of the pictures and the layout is truly superb. Know that you are in the best of hands with Lisa and Kris.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Carly · Married on 10/29/2016

I first saw Lisa's work on Facebook when an acquaintance posted her photos from his wedding, and I immediately knew I'd found my wedding photographer. Lisa was perfection - she was responsive, receptive to our ideas, and made us feel at ease immediately. We got to know Lisa through an afternoon engagement photo shoot, and fell in love with the photos she took. Lisa made our chosen spot in DC look magical, and captured natural, beautiful photos of us despite a crazy wind and our long history of awkward pictures together. For our wedding, Lisa managed to capture lovely, tiny moments with my mom, as well as hilarious dance floor photos and even an action shot of a very colorful runner who photobombed us during our couples portraits - still one of our favorite photos! Your wedding photos help you remember and enjoy all of the moments that pass by in a whirlwind on your wedding day, and Lisa captured it all - the flowers, the lights, and our friends' and families' faces as we celebrated together. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Brianna · Married on 10/22/2016

Lisa and Kris were great throughout the entire planning process. Lisa is very organized and detail oriented in all the planning prior to our big day, creating a very comprehensive timeline to help us stay on track all day. Both Lisa and Kris are very creative, and willing to do almost anything for the perfect shot, including climbing a tree in a dress to capture some photos I wanted! Lisa really listened to what my vision for the wedding was and made the photography match the theme for the wedding (fall fairy tale.) We have so many photos around our home from both the wedding and engagement photos!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

Lisa & Kris were fantastic on our wedding day! With Rhinehart Photography you do not just have great photographers for your wedding, you also have a vendor that really wants to help you have the best day possible. Lisa helped with my wedding timeline, gave us amazing suggestions for our first look and made sure I got the sunset pictures I desired. Lisa really helped calm my nerves throughout the entire wedding planning process. Thank you Lisa! Kris, Lisa's Husband, was awesome with the guys as well, he kept things fun and relaxed for the groom and groomsmen. This showed in our pictures that the boys were relaxed and having a good time throughout our day as well. We were shocked by how quickly Lisa delivered our photos, we had a small set on her blog by our one month anniversary and the rest on her website a few days later! (This is amazing to have quality pictures only a month after our wedding date!!). If you are trying to make the decision of who your photographer should be, do not hesitate to choose Lisa Rhinehart Photography! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Candace · Married on 09/03/2016

Wow! There just isn't enough great things to say about Lisa Rhinehart Photography. Not only is she able to take incredible pictures that are creative and unique, she is also organized and has a wonderful personality. She kept us on track through all of the planning for our big day, took beautiful engagement pictures, (she suggested the place- and it fit our personality perfectly,) and delivered some of the most gorgeous wedding pictures we could ever have hoped for. So many people have commented on the quality of our wedding photos to my husband and I. We didn't hire a videographer- and I don't think we really needed one because of the shots Lisa was able to get. Her work speaks for itself, I creep on just about every album she posts to social network because she is just that talented. Haha! You will not regret hiring her to take your photos. My best advice is to let her do her thing, and trust her. You will be so happy with the end result. Now I will just have to figure out if there is enough wall space in our home to hang my 5,000 favorites...

Sent on 11/14/2016

Marissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Rhinehart Photography was literally the #1 priority when we started planning our wedding. Before we even looked at venues, we got in touch with Lisa to figure out her availability. We loved her unique style and phenomenal attention to detail.

Lisa and Kris made us feel really at ease and comfortable the entire time. We trusted them to capture the really special moments. She and Kris are able to capture something that people don’t even realize is there. They are both so wonderful to work with! Kris was even nice enough to get my new husband a bagel and PowerAde since he hadn’t had much to eat all day and Lisa saved me from a bee that got caught in my veil!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2016

We used Rhinehart Photography for our wedding photos and it was one of the best decisions that we made! Lisa is incredibly talented and professional. I knew as soon as I saw her photos that I had to have her as our wedding photographer. She is able to accurately capture a wedding in such a creative, unique, and personal way. There are no boring photos with Lisa. We loved how well Lisa worked with large groups, how she was actively looking for and creating beautiful shots through out the night, and most importantly how comfortable she made us feel. Your wedding day is extremely personal and it felt natural for us to welcome her into our day.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

Absolutely amazing!! Lisa and her husband's work is truly a work of art. When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we were looking for someone who created extremely unique photos. We were blown away by her website. You can tell she takes a different approach to each event she photographs and caters to the style and personality of the couple. I did not want a cookie cutter approach, and I fell in love with Lisa's work. My husband and I were living in Florida during the majority of our engagement but we were still able to connect with Lisa via Skype several times. She was very accommodating and flexible with our hectic schedule. Lisa truly cares about her clients and wants to get to know them. She worked very well alongside our wedding planner to coordinate our wedding day timeline and ensure we captured very important photos. On wedding day, Lisa did a great job keeping us on time to ensure we would capture every moment. She was also very flexible with on the spot photo and location changes, always asking us what we wanted to do. When we received our photographs I was absolutely floored! it's amazing what Lisa and her husband can capture and how creative they can be. She can use any prop, lighting, and location to turn it into magnificent pieces. I can't stop staring at all of my photos! If you want unique, fun, and creative photos, choose Rhinhart Photography!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I were married on 5/7/16 at the Carnegie Institution for Science in Washington, DC. Once we booked our venue, we wanted to look into photographers that had experience working at the venue and knew what to expect with the space. When I was searching for photographers, I was absolutely "WOWed" by Lisa's work at the Carnegie. Her photos were classy, artistic, and timeless - everything I was looking for in a photographer!

We shot our engagement photos at the Library for Congress and it was pouring rain! Lisa captured wonderful photos of us, and I will cherish them forever. The rain did let up a bit, and we were happy to try and get a few photos outside. I don't how Lisa did it, but it looked like we had 70 degree weather in California or something! You couldn't even tell it was raining, and the outdoor photos came out great!

On our wedding day, Lisa & Kris were exceptional. They kept us moving in a timely but calmly fashion, so we didn't feel rushed moving from one event to the next. We gave Lisa some themes we wanted, but we really wanted her to have the ability to work freely and choose ideas for us (e.g. places for first look, bridal pictures, etc.) to use her creativity. I love how we have so many different photos throughout the venue space - Lisa did an amazing job choosing locations for us that came out wonderfully!

We recently received our custom wedding album, and it is really magical. The photos flow effortlessly and progress like they are telling a story. It makes me relive our special day all over again. The album is very high-quality and in my opinion, is 100% worth the investment.

All and all, I highly recommend Rhinehart Photography. If you are looking for a wedding (or any type) of photographer for a special day, you will be in goods hands with Lisa.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/01/2016

Out of this world!! That’s how I feel about Rhinehart Photography. We spend all this time planning, making calls, paying bills, doing crafts, sending invitations, designing menus and seating charts, and when the big day finally arrives, it is gone with a blink of an eye! It is really hard to process and absorb the whole day fully. That is, unless you have someone extremely skilled at their craft and is able to not only take photos of your special day, but really capture the warmth and nostalgic feelings that encompass it, bringing you back in time to beautiful memories whenever you look at your photos! That’s what Lisa and her husband, Kris, did for us. Her ability to capture intimate moments literally took my and my husband’s breath away. She understands lighting, architecture, and space so well that her photos look magical, yet effortless. Friends, family, and even friends of friends keep reaching out to tell us how amazing our wedding photos are! I also have to mention that it rained on our wedding day and our entire photo agenda pretty much changed last minute. Though my husband and I were really excited about our chosen historical photo locations in Philadelphia, it became clear that the rain wasn’t going to cooperate. I always thought I would be pretty bummed if it rained on our wedding day, but it didn’t faze me one bit. Mostly, because I knew I was still marrying the love of my life, but also because Lisa not only met the adversity of the situation, but exceeded it! I am so thrilled with the photos that we took indoors and I have no ounce of remorse for the ones we originally envisioned outside. Somehow she captured the fog/city skyline through the windows and gave our photos a romantic and timeless feel I never even expected. OH, and to top it all off- Lisa stayed up till about 2 am one night working on our photos to ensure we got a good sneak peak on our 1 month anniversary. How sweet?! We are SO thrilled we chose to work with Rhinehart Photography : )

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lisa made us look amazing. Her photography is art. Trust her instincts! She has a great eye for lighting and captures really unique shots. While at first I was hesitant to do the engagement shoot, I'm so glad we did. Lisa was able to give us great direction, get to know us, and work with our style. She was easy, cheerful and provided a lot of great guidance to help us keep on time for the day.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Betsy · Married on 11/14/2015

From the moment I saw the gorgeous, Vogue-like photos Lisa took of a friend's wedding, I knew I wanted her to photograph our wedding. My husband and I first chatted with Lisa via Google hangout so she could get to know us better before our engagement photo shoot. She traveled to D.C. where we live in June for our engagement photo shoot and took some really amazing photos at our engagement location, as well as at one of our favorite restaurants.

We chatted again before the wedding about what types of photos we would like, the style, and specific people with whom we wanted photos. On the day of the wedding Lisa and her husband, Chris, who served as the second photographer showed up right on time and took the most amazing photos my husband and I could have imagined. Lisa is extremely easy to work with and makes you feel at ease during the whole process. Chris took wonderful photos of my husband and the groomsmen. He also did a fabulous job with the lighting - our two favorite photos both involved unique back lighting that showcased both Lisa and Chris's creative genius.

My parents were so excited about the wedding photos that they asked Lisa if it would be possible to get a photo early to give to my Grandmother for her 92nd birthday. Lisa came through and gave us not one, but two fabulous photos that my Grandmother loved!

If you want creative, gorgeous, and unique photos that will impress everyone, Lisa is your photographer. Lisa, you blew us away with your photos and we are forever grateful to have you as our photographer!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Laura · Married on 11/07/2015

Ok, so you've found "the one" to marry. Literally, the next thing I want you to do is call Lisa Rhinehart and find her availability to pick a date for your wedding day. She's that good. At your engagement shoot she takes the time to plan an entire day of wedding itinerary, which was a lifesaver. Our wedding day ran so smoothly thanks to her. And then, the pictures she and her husband, Kris take! OMG. I never imagined I would have so many people comment "these are the best wedding photos I have ever seen". I could go on and on. Just book her :)

Sent on 05/02/2016

Rhinehart Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your very kind review, Laura! We absolutely loved working with you and Nathan. I'm glad that the timeline came in handy & it was such a pleasure to see you two opening your wedding album for the first time! THANK YOU!

Mike · Married on 09/13/2015

Im the type of person that likes attention to detail but in the grand scheme of things, a photographer is a photographer, right? .... I have since learned I couldn't have been further from the truth.
    Let me take a minute to tell you about Lisa and her Character. My first real meeting with Lisa was at our Engagement Shoot by the Brooklyn Bridge, That morning, my fiancé' and I got a message from Lisa ( who was traveling from 3 hours away ) that there was a train derailment and she would possibly be running late. It turns out the derailment was a major situation and all transit lines were shut down. We offered to re-sdhedule, even drive to where she was. Lisa knew how badly my fiancé wanted to take pictures by the Brooklyn Bridge and she was determined to make that happen! She got off the train, hopped on a bus, took a subway and walked about 20 blocks to make sure she made that happen, AND despite the 5 hour additional travel, still had a smile on her face and was ready to go.
    On our Wedding day, Lisa and Kris were as professional as could be. They were at a venue they had never shot at before and were only able to see pictures of the venue online. Lisa looked at ease and comfortable as if she was taking pictures in her own backyard. She was a true professional, giving direction, getting shots from different angles, even at times, laying on the floor to get the shots she wanted. She adapted to the environment with the blink of an eye even at the last second when it started to rain and the entire ceremony, chairs, decorations and props were all moved inside. Instead of getting flustered, she saw it as an opportunity to get some more fantastic photographs.
    If anyone reads this review, Im sure you have done your research on Lisa Rhinehart. Her pictures speak for themselves and need no explanation, they are in a class of their own. You should feel at ease knowing she is there for you, getting the pictures that make Lisa Rhinehart who she is.

Sent on 12/07/2015