Rhinehart Photography Reviews

95 Reviews for Rhinehart Photography

• Nicolle

Nicolle Z. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

The Perfect Fit!

Working with Lisa on our wedding day was perfect! I felt so supported from the moment she arrived at the church. Lisa was affirming, genuine, friendly and upbeat, flexible and gentle in mentioning time and needs, and was such a vital piece to our day. She fit in like a glove – like she was always meant to be there – a friend that you want to always have around! I feel like Lisa went above and beyond to make us feel special on our wedding and go the extra mile. I even had a moment during couples photos when I was exhausted and needed a break, and she was so happy to accommodate and be flexible. We were very happy with Lisa, who made us feel very supported in the midst of our COVID wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • John

John S. · Married on 01/05/2021

A Joy To Work With!

I had the pleasure of working with Lisa at a recent wedding. She is a total pro with great team work and communication skills.

For your best results, it is imperative that all of your vendors work as a cohesive team so that all once in a lifetime moments are captured.

If you want someone who will always be in position to always capture the most special moments of your best day ever, you've found her!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Stephanie M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Photographer

Lisa was so great to work with. We did both engagement photos and wedding photos with her. I would hire again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Michelle P. · Married on 07/11/2020

Awesome to work with...especially during a pandemic

Lisa was great to work with. We were with Lisa from the beginning. She did our engagement session a little less than a year before our wedding and then we continued working with her through the planning process. Having to plan a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic was no easy task but Lisa was awesome when it came to working with us if the need arose that we needed to reschedule or even split our ceremony/reception to two different dates. We thankfully were able to have our big day the way we had originally planned and we are so thankful that Lisa was a part of it.

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/03/2020

Gorgeous photos!!!!

We are exceptionally happy with our wedding photos from Lisa! She was so professional and reliable during our wedding planning, lovely to spend time with on our wedding day, and her photos are stunning! We got a fantastic mix of classic portraits, fun candids, and artistic photos. I would say she stands out among other wedding photographers with her talented way of capturing the venue and landscape. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Charlotte · Married on 01/19/2020

Out of This World!!

Lisa is amazing, and I’m so glad we got to work with her!! We originally hired another photographer who we thought was a better deal price-wise. Turns out, it wasn’t. So why would I spend the same amount of money on mediocre photos when we could have the amazing Lisa Rhinehart?! Seriously, her photos are out of this world! They’re so amazing, beautiful, and unique. She can literally make something beautiful out of anything.

I loved how during our initial meeting, she asked about us and our story. She really gets to know you in order to make the photos personal. We took our engagement photos in a place that’s very special to us, and she did not disappoint. All of the photos exceeded our expectations. She made us feel comfortable and was able to get beautiful photos despite minor hiccups (rain, tourists, bleeding on my end).

The day of the wedding, we worked with her and Jim. The entire wedding party loved working with them. The guestbook she brought with her was so beautiful, and such great quality. The previews of photos they showed us the day of looked phenomenal. We can’t wait to see everything!!

If you’re looking for beautiful, unique photos who’s great to work with, look no further than Lisa Rhinehart. Highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2019

Picture Perfect Experience with Rhinehart Photography!

We are so happy we selected Lisa for our wedding photographer. We heard about Lisa from a friend who used her as a photographer and also happened to have their wedding as the same venue as us. They had such amazing wedding photos and raved about Lisa. We first spoke with Lisa in January 2018 and we knew she was the photographer for us. She was easy to talk to and clearly knew her stuff! She photographed our engagement in LBI in May 2018 at two different locations. My now husband and I don’t exactly love being photographed but Lisa somehow not only found ways to take beautiful photos but we also had fun during the experience! She creates blog posts for each couple (one for your engagement and one for the wedding) and it was a great way to share our photos with family and friends and also to know we’ll always have the posts to look back on in the future. Leading up to the wedding, Lisa was fantastic. I had a ton of questions and specific photo requests and Lisa was excellent at listening to each request and also providing great suggestions and advice for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Lisa came to photograph my bridal party and I. Lisa not only got all the shots I wanted but she also seemed like another friend in the room singing along to the playlist my bridesmaid had created. Lisa’s attention to detail made the big day go without a hitch and we got every single photo combination we asked for! Lisa is very catering to her clients. You can be as hands on or hands off in your wedding album process. Lisa can select the photos for you or you can select all the photos yourself. After I selected my photos she created a spread and a video talking through the selections. It was awesome to visually see what my album would look like and also to use her expert advice to make changes about things that most people wouldn't consider When we got our deluxe album, 3 mini albums, and canvas, we were able to relive our wedding all over again! We love everything about it and wouldn’t make any changes. We are so happy we selected Rhinehart Photography for our wedding and hope we can see Lisa again photographing a friend or family member's wedding. Thanks a million Lisa! You’re the best! If your a bride looking for a wedding photographer, definitely reach out to Lisa. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2019

AMAZING Experience!

Hiring Lisa to be our wedding photographer was the first and easiest decision we made when beginning to plan our wedding. We were impressed by the high-quality images, all the candid moments and emotions she is able to capture in a picture.

Lisa really takes the time to get to know you, and she is incredibly talented and personable. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people but she really made us feel comfortable, so our personalities really came out on camera.

Kris was also fantastic. He made all the guys feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding. Watching Lisa and Kris capture *every moment* throughout the night, made us appreciate their talents even more. Our wedding photos from Lisa will allow us to relive our wedding day for years to come, and we are excited about that!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Kerissa

Kerissa E. · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience

I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa years back when my sister chose Rhinehart Photography for her wedding. Throughout my experience being her Maid of Honor, I quickly realized that if and when I got married, Rhinehart Photography would be a no-brainer.

Working with Lisa throughout the wedding process was as seamless as I expected. She made the experience fun, effortless and brought so much energy and excitement to every idea she had. She was able to capture the essence of our relationship and wedding theme in ways we could not imagine.

Our photos were classic, unique and stunning, from the engagement shoot through the wedding. When we received our wedding album, the design and quality surpassed our expectations. The contrast between the neutral colors and the pops of color provided the perfect contrast and really made our photos stand out. We are so thrilled to have the beautiful album to look back on for years to come.

If you are looking for flawless photos and a top-notch experience, don't hesitate - choose Rhinehart Photography!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2018

Incredible

As soon as we saw her beautiful photos online, we were immediately interested in working with Rhinehart Photography. Every shot that I liked had her logo on the bottom. Our first meeting totally sealed the deal, we knew we didn’t want to work with anyone else. The way Lisa puts effort into getting to know each couple personally before the big day is something I loved and would have never expected. My husband and I are pretty awkward in front of the camera so she made us feel very comfortable on our wedding day. Everyone who has seen our photos has told us how impressive they are. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

After booking our church and venue our next most important choice was our photographer. I spent A LOT of time researching photographers, especially ones who had worked at our venue. I noticed a theme; most of the pictures I was blown away by were by the same photographer- Lisa! She was very accommodating for our engagement shoot, even making a last minute date change due to weather. Aside from getting our "save the date" photo, I had little expectations for an engagement shoot. I thought what am I going to do with pictures of just the two of us, but our pictures were so unique and artistic, it ended up being hard to narrow down which ones to frame! I couldn't have a conversation about my wedding without someone saying "are you going to have the same photographer as your engagement shoot bc they were amazing." Lisa planned out the wedding day to ensure we'd stay on time and get all the photos we were hoping for. She was so positive and upbeat the day of, keeping everyone smiling. Once the reception started she captured so many special moments without us even noticing. She stayed until the very end, organizing all of our guests for an incredible send off photo. Our pictures were exactly what we had hoped for- a mix of classic bridal party with those that were more playful and captured our personalities, and others incorporating the stunning architecture, reflections, and silhouettes. Lisa was so pleasant to communicate with through the whole process and day of. I'm so happy she was available for our date as hiring Lisa ended up being one of the easiest and best decisions we made!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Allison

Allison C. · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Lisa Rhinehart is absolutely amazing!! We used her for our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is incredibly nice and easy to work with. From our very first meeting to getting our wedding album, the whole process was flawless. She got to know us and really captured our personalities and made each photo unique. During each photo session, she made us feel comfortable and we could just be ourselves. She is creative and will do whatever it takes to get the best shot possible. We would recommend Lisa and her team to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Dana · Married on 06/24/2018

Rhinehart Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. We had both engagement and wedding photos taken and Lisa really made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She was very helpful though out the whole process trying to figure out exactly what we wanted and what kind of photos we liked. She spent extra time on both our consultations and helped us figure out the exact timeline to get all our photos we wanted. On our wedding day she was nothing short of amazing. She was running all over the place trying to get the unique angles that we loved, but also captured our traditional photos. Once we got our images we were absolutely amazed at everything she captured. She captured quite a few shots that we cant believe were even possible - including a rainbow. We wanted all our photos to be a remembrance of our day and she got everything from the attire, setting/ locations, to the family photos, to all the emotions throughout the entire day. She captured the essence of the day. She even puts together a blog of images and commentary and its really a great reminder to go through. Ultimately when the day is done you really only have pictures left and we look forward to being able to cherish these photos for decades to come.

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • ceosh

Clara · Married on 11/04/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing. From our initial meeting, Lisa made me feel like an individual client, not just another client. She wanted to know about my husband and I so that she could photograph to our personalities and the pictures came out absolutely amazing! Throughout the whole process, Lisa took such good care of us, making sure to meet with us to understand what we wanted from the experience, and the day of. On the day of, she was super accommodating to make sure that I got the pictures I wanted, even though it took away from some of the other pictures that she had planned. I am so happy that we got to work with Lisa and we got one of kind pictures that are absolutely stunning! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa's talent is astounding. Her ability to capture the uniqueness of each of her couples is amazing. We met Lisa at a Christmas party right after we got engaged, and we hit it off. She mentioned she was a wedding photographer, so I proceeded to go right home and look up her Facebook page and blog. I was blown away by the extraordinary quality of her photography. Every couple is different, and her photographs showcase that in the most beautiful ways. As soon as we "officially" met with her to discuss package options, we knew we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She did a phenomenal job on our engagement photos and was very helpful in constructing a timeline for the day of the wedding to ensure we got all of the shots we wanted. She was very relaxed and always made sure we were taken care of - she even gave me the water bottle our planner brought to her because I mentioned I was hot! She truly knows how to go the extra mile. She made sure to capture some of the action on the dance floor, but knew when to bow out when things were getting rowdy - but not without getting an "end of the night" shot for us and giving plenty of hugs. I don't think we could have happened upon a better photographer or person if we tried!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with! She basically organized and helped me schedule my whole wedding day. She really takes the time to listen to what you want and she puts your words into beautiful photos. We could not be more impressed with her beautiful photographs and her creative mind. If you don’t book her for your wedding, you will be sorry!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Calli · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Lisa was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. She is incredibly talented, creative, professional, and personable. We chose to contact Lisa because of her amazing photographs that we saw on her website, but decided immediately after our first conversation that we could not have anyone but her as our wedding photographer.

As a bride planning our wedding from 7 hours away, contacting vendors and setting up meetings was definitely difficult. Lisa was so understanding about the distance and was willing to do video chats with us throughout the entire planning process. One thing that I loved about working with her was that she was so organized. She made sure every detail of the day was planned out. It was so nice to go into my wedding day without a single worry about photography.

I love every single photo from our wedding day. Lisa and Kris made my husband and I feel so comfortable with taking pictures, and we had tons of fun doing it! I could really tell that she took our personalities and our relationship into consideration when planning out photos for us to take. I truly feel like I'm reliving the day every time I look at the photos.

I am so thankful that we had Lisa, especially because it rained on our wedding day, which makes taking great pictures a little more difficult. She not only managed to get a lot of shots where you can't even tell it was raining, but was also willing to walk in the rain with us to get some views of our venue that we really wanted. The pictures are so great that we are now thankful for the rain because we got the most amazing pictures out of it! We cannot thank Lisa enough for sharing her talent with us and capturing our wedding day so perfectly.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Christine · Married on 06/10/2017

All the photos by Rhinehart Photography turned out AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day... I absolutely LOVE all the photos of my then fiance, now husband, pre- "I do" poses, Kris did an excellent job capturing not only his serious and intimate moments with his groomsmen but also his funny side! We received tons of compliments on our "vogue" photo of the bridal party outside on the terrace :) And the detail shots were absolutely perfect, as well as different types of shots: traditional poses at the church to candid moments throughout the day to unique details captured such as the architectural surrounding/spatial awareness. Thank you again for the amazing photos- Lisa and Kris did an EXCELLENT job!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2017

We were so happy with the entire process of working with Lisa. She was organized from the beginning and helped map out the timeline for our wedding day without making it seemed rushed. Lisa is super easy to work with and scheduled multiple video calls to make sure she understood what our expectations were. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Lisa was able to capture traditional photos as well as more candid photos that showed the beautiful emotions of the day and we will cherish our wedding photos forever. Lisa truly has an eye for one of a kind wedding photos and knows exactly how to capture the special moments throughout the day. She was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/19/2017

Lisa photographed me and my husband in wedding attire for an after shot (we eloped). She did an amazing job! Every aspect of the service that she provided was top notch. She was quick at responding to my initial inquiry, she sought background information to ensure the photos were in line with what we were seeking, and her photos came out so well. Additionally, we got the first look and photos back relatively quickly after the shoot. She is very artistic and had great suggestions on silhouettes and backgrounds. Her pricing was very reasonable, especially in light of the finished product. I highly recommend her and have already given her contact information to several friends!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Manya · Married on 03/11/2017

Lisa was an absolute delight to work with. Her creativity and professionalism are unsurpassed. She worked with my (now) husband and I on every step - from the engagement shoot at The National Arboretum (one of her suggestions when we mentioned our love of gardens) to eleven non-stop hours at The Hay Adams on the day of our wedding. She was able to completely put my husband at ease in front of the camera - something that he was certain would never happen and make both of us look our best. She is a delight to be around and puts everyone in the right mood. The pictures that Kris took of my hubby and his groomsmen were wonderful and I can tell that they were having a grand time while my girls and I were in our suite getting ready.
    Our guests are still talking about how perfect the wedding, and especially the photographer, was.
    The icing on the cake is our GORGEOUS wedding album! We loved all the pictures so much that we ended up choosing the deluxe album along with three "parents" albums to give as gift for the holidays. They could not be more perfect in weight and quality. The flow of the pictures and the layout is truly superb. Know that you are in the best of hands with Lisa and Kris.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Carly · Married on 10/29/2016

I first saw Lisa's work on Facebook when an acquaintance posted her photos from his wedding, and I immediately knew I'd found my wedding photographer. Lisa was perfection - she was responsive, receptive to our ideas, and made us feel at ease immediately. We got to know Lisa through an afternoon engagement photo shoot, and fell in love with the photos she took. Lisa made our chosen spot in DC look magical, and captured natural, beautiful photos of us despite a crazy wind and our long history of awkward pictures together. For our wedding, Lisa managed to capture lovely, tiny moments with my mom, as well as hilarious dance floor photos and even an action shot of a very colorful runner who photobombed us during our couples portraits - still one of our favorite photos! Your wedding photos help you remember and enjoy all of the moments that pass by in a whirlwind on your wedding day, and Lisa captured it all - the flowers, the lights, and our friends' and families' faces as we celebrated together. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Brianna · Married on 10/22/2016

Lisa and Kris were great throughout the entire planning process. Lisa is very organized and detail oriented in all the planning prior to our big day, creating a very comprehensive timeline to help us stay on track all day. Both Lisa and Kris are very creative, and willing to do almost anything for the perfect shot, including climbing a tree in a dress to capture some photos I wanted! Lisa really listened to what my vision for the wedding was and made the photography match the theme for the wedding (fall fairy tale.) We have so many photos around our home from both the wedding and engagement photos!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

Lisa & Kris were fantastic on our wedding day! With Rhinehart Photography you do not just have great photographers for your wedding, you also have a vendor that really wants to help you have the best day possible. Lisa helped with my wedding timeline, gave us amazing suggestions for our first look and made sure I got the sunset pictures I desired. Lisa really helped calm my nerves throughout the entire wedding planning process. Thank you Lisa! Kris, Lisa's Husband, was awesome with the guys as well, he kept things fun and relaxed for the groom and groomsmen. This showed in our pictures that the boys were relaxed and having a good time throughout our day as well. We were shocked by how quickly Lisa delivered our photos, we had a small set on her blog by our one month anniversary and the rest on her website a few days later! (This is amazing to have quality pictures only a month after our wedding date!!). If you are trying to make the decision of who your photographer should be, do not hesitate to choose Lisa Rhinehart Photography! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Candace · Married on 09/03/2016

Wow! There just isn't enough great things to say about Lisa Rhinehart Photography. Not only is she able to take incredible pictures that are creative and unique, she is also organized and has a wonderful personality. She kept us on track through all of the planning for our big day, took beautiful engagement pictures, (she suggested the place- and it fit our personality perfectly,) and delivered some of the most gorgeous wedding pictures we could ever have hoped for. So many people have commented on the quality of our wedding photos to my husband and I. We didn't hire a videographer- and I don't think we really needed one because of the shots Lisa was able to get. Her work speaks for itself, I creep on just about every album she posts to social network because she is just that talented. Haha! You will not regret hiring her to take your photos. My best advice is to let her do her thing, and trust her. You will be so happy with the end result. Now I will just have to figure out if there is enough wall space in our home to hang my 5,000 favorites...

Sent on 11/14/2016