Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reverend Rene Esparza

My name is Reverend Rene Esparza and I am a professional, Non-denominational bilingual Ordained Minister serving couples from San Antonio and surrounding areas. My main goal is to make your ceremony a memorable and unforgettable event in your lives! I work closely with the bride and groom to offer personalized and custom-designed weddings. I have officiated more than 800 ceremonies, which include non-denominational, civil, christian, spiritual, and military weddings. I am fluent in English and Spanish, and can perform ceremonies in either language or both!

I am also the head minister for Texas Wedding Ministers and employ 6 wedding officiants who have been trained by me.  My amazing team of officiants strive to provide the perfect vows that fit each couple and perform them flawlessly for your special day.   Because we are a team we have the great benefit of offering all our our couples a NO CANCELLATION GUARANTEE! Meaning if anything were to happen such a car accident or family emergency with I or one of my officiants we would dispatch another one of our officiants to perform your ceremony.  Giving our couples the security and peace of mind that their ceremony will go off without a hitch!

I look forward to hearing more about your ceremony and drafting the perfect vows for your special day!

You may also find reviews on my services on the following sites:

Genbook       Thumbtack

I am also the Head Minister of Everlasting Elopements that specializes in Small Wedding Ceremony Packages in San Antonio and Austin, TX, with my wife and wedding planner Kari Esparza.  You can visit and see our review here on Wedding Wire here:  http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/everlasting-elopements-san-antonio/919d8ed484a6f186.html

Contact me today for more information!

Rates:

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

4.7

My husband and I married this past November 25th 2017 at the king william park at the gazebo. we had the best experience and Mr. Esparza was very professional and did a great job. My husbanf and I were so nervous sweaty hands and all but Mr. Esparza explained what se had to do and was very helpful. Thank From at last Mr. And Mrs. Rodriguez.

Photo of Reverend Rene Esparza in San Antonio, TX - Lovin our boots
Profile Picture Anacani, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious

We were extremely happy to have Rev. Esparza officiate our wedding. My husband’s family speaks Spanish so we were very pleased that Rev. Esparza could accommodate us by saying a prayer in Spanish. I would highly recommend Rev. Esparza!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rene is great. So kind and friendly and very knowledgeable to his work. He also made our day relaxing and fun. We are so happy to have had him marry us.

Profile Picture Brandy, 7/7/16, 2 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00

10% off for all Military Couples
Offer Expires: 03/31/2020
#WW526a589e1e7e57e3

1 ENDORSEMENT
As the head Minister and co-founder of Everlasting Elopements Rev Esparza has set the bar high not only for his company but his team of wedding officiants. With his passion and amazing speaking ability he gives couples (even those on a budget). His expertise has spread down to his training to his colleagues Rev Martinez (2014 couple's choice winner), Pastor Matthew Christian and Rev Audrie Henry and created a personal and valued ceremony every couple would want. We are Thankful to have him as our leader!

San Antonio, TX 78217   See On Map