Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar

I love being a minister.  There is nothing that brings me joy like the gift of being a minister to a couple in love.

You get to know a couple, how they fell in love, and how they demonstrate their love for one another.  To hear their stories and find that one morsel that will tie the wedding together, to write that ceremony as unique as they are.  The excitement of when you KNOW  you've written a ceremony that the couple will love and you can't wait to hear their feedback.  The smiles, nerves and excitement of that day that they've dreamed about and waited a lifetime for.  The unique view that you, and only you - have of the couple as they stand before you and make their pledges to one another. To encourage the kiss that everyone's been waiting for that seals that promise. To announce to the world that they are married.  There is no better feeling in the world.

My name is Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar and I look forward to being a part of your love story.

Though I spent two years studying to become an licensed Interfaith Minister, I have had a calling since I was very young, and as long as I can remember, I have always been exploring and deepening my faith.  I am licensed & registered in both New York City and New York State.  My training and specialty lies in Interfaith beliefs. I love meeting couples, getting to know their love story and writing and performing a wedding as unique as they are. In addition to performing marriages, I also do blessings, baby namings, offer support and preside over funerals, memorial services, and other ceremonies.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
No Denomination (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Reverend Lynn Ann as a person and as an officiant. Reverend Lynn performed the wedding ceremony for me and my now husband, John, last week at The Suffolk Theater and was truly a star. She crafted a most thoughtful, beautiful, touching, and genuine ceremony for us, incorporating so many of our life events we have experienced together, our ups and downs, humor, love, and the blessings of God. She is TRULY amazing at what she does, and has a genuine talent for what she does. She is wonderful to talk to, and you find yourself opening up to her, even if you don't know her, because she has such a great energy and presence. I am so beyond thrilled with Reverend Lynn's ceremony and I would highly, highly recommending using her as an officiant at your upcoming wedding!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Lynn Ann was an amazing officiant! We lived out of town and she went above and beyond trying to find time to Skype with us for preparations. She instantly made us feel comfortable and what was probably meant to be an interview, felt more like a conversation with friends. Our wedding ceremony was so thoughtful and personalized, we still have people complimenting our choice of officiant months later! Her demeanor and presentation were extremely professional. I highly recommend choosing her as your officiant.

Profile Picture Meg, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. LynnAnn Kolesar was a real find!! She met with us for a few hours, really got to know us, and we just plain hit it off. She understood the type of celebration we wanted, and did everything to make our ceremony personal and traditional at the same time. She's in the right profession!

Profile Picture User7061800, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Catholic, No Denomination

Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar Pricing

220x220 sq 1423713135579 water shot
220x220 sq 1423713156318 happy bride
220x220 sq 1423767466571 19119149851340015140096738172809575353490n

1 ENDORSEMENT
Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar officiated a wedding at our restaurant The Inn Spot On The Bay. She was professional and engaging, I would absolutly recommend her. Reverend LynnAnn got to know the couple quickly and that connection made the ceremony even nicer.

315 Starr Blvd, Calverton, NY 11933   See On Map