Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar

Calverton, NY View map

Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar is a wedding officiant located in Long Island, New York, that specializes in officiating for interfaith marriages. She is available to listen to your needs and wishes, so that your vows are everything you want for your big day.

Experience

Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar spent two years studying to earn her Interfaith Ministerial Degree. From childhood, she felt a strong calling towards officiant service and the joy of helping others. She is now a licensed and registered officiant in both New York City and New York State.

Regardless of your faith or background, Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar is ready to help you work out the vows that will work for your special day. From premarital counselling onwards, sh8e is there to help you.

Other Services

In addition to serving at weddings, Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar performs other services and ceremonies, including:

• Baby namings
  • Blessings
  • Memorial services
  • Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Cypris
    Cypris W. Married on 10/20/2018

So sweet, and so personal

My now Husband mad I Eloped in October 2018, everything was very last minute. I was put in contact with Reverend LynnAnn by the venue we chose to have the ceremony at, and she was an absolute God send!!! She spoke to my Husband and I via Skype just a couple weeks before the ceremony to hear our story and Incorporated so many personal details that really made our special day so much more amazing. She still checks up on us from time to time and if there's ever a need for an officiant in the future, I will definitely be contacting her!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar's reply:

Thank you so much Cypris! I am honored to be a part of your romantic elopement. It's been a delight to get to know you both! Keep in touch! Rev Lynn
    Alexandra Married on 04/29/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Reverend Lynn Ann as a person and as an officiant. Reverend Lynn performed the wedding ceremony for me and my now husband, John, last week at The Suffolk Theater and was truly a star. She crafted a most thoughtful, beautiful, touching, and genuine ceremony for us, incorporating so many of our life events we have experienced together, our ups and downs, humor, love, and the blessings of God. She is TRULY amazing at what she does, and has a genuine talent for what she does. She is wonderful to talk to, and you find yourself opening up to her, even if you don't know her, because she has such a great energy and presence. I am so beyond thrilled with Reverend Lynn's ceremony and I would highly, highly recommending using her as an officiant at your upcoming wedding!!!
    Meg Married on 10/09/2016
    Rev. Lynn Ann was an amazing officiant! We lived out of town and she went above and beyond trying to find time to Skype with us for preparations. She instantly made us feel comfortable and what was probably meant to be an interview, felt more like a conversation with friends. Our wedding ceremony was so thoughtful and personalized, we still have people complimenting our choice of officiant months later! Her demeanor and presentation were extremely professional. I highly recommend choosing her as your officiant.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Inn Spot On The Bay The Inn Spot On The Bay Hotel Weddings

Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar officiated a wedding at our restaurant The Inn Spot On The Bay. She was professional and engaging, I would absolutly recommend her. Reverend LynnAnn got to know the couple quickly and that connection made the ceremony even nicer.

315 Starr Blvd Calverton, NY, 11933
Location of (Reverend LynnAnn Kolesar)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding