Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28202 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Victoria Hutchins

Rev. Victoria Hutchins is a professional wedding officiant serving Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina. She writes and personalizes ceremonies to reflect a couple’s beliefs, personality, and their wedding day vision. Whether you want a traditional wedding or something modern and fresh, Reverend Hutchins will make your dreams a reality. She caters to all types of couples, and is available for both the grand destination wedding and the small North Carolina elopement. Choose Rev. Victoria Hutchins for a one of a kind of wedding day.

Rev. Victoria Hutchins performs custom ceremonies for couples all across North Carolina. She respects all faiths and beliefs when working with couples. Your ceremony can be religious, spiritual, non-religious, interfaith or multicultural. When choosing words and readings for your ceremony, you will have access to Rev. Hutchins’ library of wedding resources. These will help you to make your ceremony personally meaningful and memorable. You will start with a free, no obligation consultation to decide if Rev. Victoria Hutchins is a right fit for you. She is available for elopements, destination, and short-notice weddings.

Follow Rev. Victoria Hutchins on

img1297 2
ed60deab0a58c359 ME 2015 3

68 Reviews for Rev. Victoria Hutchins

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Planning an out of state wedding can be stressful, but Victoria and her husband are the most gracious and wonderful people. My husband and I threw together a wedding at the last moment- we changed our minds on what we were doing, and at the end of the day, just wanted a private ceremony. I contacted several people, including Victoria. She was the first to respond, and offered the best service. Her prices are lower than ANY of her competition; we were looking at North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Oregon, Connecticut, and California. Even though she had family in town, she still performed our ceremony.
    It was completely customized; I know couples with traditional weddings who didn't get to build a personalized ceremony the way we did. And the actual ceremony... it was perfect. Everything was flawless, and she and her husband are the most gracious and kind hosts! The property is beautiful, and the pictures are taken with a professional camera. Everything about them is 100% professional, with a low cost!
    I have told several of my friends who are looking at wedding venues to talk to Victoria. I was nervous and worried about setting up an out of state wedding, but this service was FLAWLESS. I'm in Tennessee, and we drove 5 hours to get to North Carolina. All we did was show up and enjoy our private moment.

April · Married on 05/27/2017

Victoria was wonderful. She created a custom ceremony that was exceptional for our perfect day. We would recommend her to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

When it came to finding an officiant, I was having such a hard time finding someone that I felt was right. I wanted someone that could capture the love that my husband and I have for each other. When I talked to Victoria on the phone I knew right away she was perfect. She was so sweet and I connected with her right away. We worked together through email and she put together a perfect ceremony for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and made my wedding day so special. My father in law had just passed away two weeks before the wedding and she put in a special tribute to him in the ceremony. Thank you so much Victoria!

Rev. Victoria Hutchins FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 395.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202 See on map