Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Wedding Ceremonies as exceptional and unique as you . . . tailored to meet your heart's desire!

Sacred events deserve ceremonies as exceptional and unique as you.  Have your ceremony  tailored to meet your heart’s desire.  Your wedding is truly a “once in a lifetime” experience and there are no "do overs" to remedy a cold reception meal, an under baked cake, ho-hum photographs, or an over-the-top DJ.  The same is true of your ceremony Officiant.  You want an Officiant who is professionally qualified and has experience. Officiating weddings is more than reciting words. Weddings are about people and the experienced, caring and professional Officiant is essential to the success of your wedding.

I was ordained in 2001 and since then, it has been my mission to help couples like yourself create the wedding ceremony of your dreams.  Each couple receives individual and personalized treatment from our first encounter until the final Marriage Certificate has been signed, sealed and delivered to the Court House.

Whether your wedding ceremony is formal with a large guest list, small and intimate with just the two of you or somewhere in between . . . the attention to detail and services you receive are exactly the same!

My goal is to take the feelings you have in your hearts for one another and put them into words -- therefore, each ceremony is unique and special.  Perhaps you would like to incorporate special music, poetry or a sacred reading, wine sharing, unity candle, sand ceremony, flower petal ceremony, presentation of roses to mothers and grandmothers . . . anything and everything is possible.  Perhaps you each come from different cultural backgrounds and would  like  a  ceremony  that  weaves  together the customs and  traditions of  your childhood . . . that is my specialty!  I have created wedding ceremony celebrations for blended families and also for couples honoring their children.

When you interview Officiants for one of the most important days of your lives, I would love to be considered.  It is truly an honor for me to help each couple co-create the wedding ceremony that reflects each of your individual personalities and what you express together as a couple.  I love what I do and it is a privilege to be part of such a special celebration of your love and commitment!  You can take comfort in the fact that I  prepare your ceremony with effort and thought, care and integrity. Quality begins with integrity and should not be considered optional.

First impressions count and I truly feel you will know in your heart when you have found the Officiant that is ideal for the two of you!

So, as you continue with your wedding plans, strive to put together a team of the people you truly trust and want to help you create your wedding, and then work with them.  They want the very best for you too!

Reverend Pamela is located in Berks County, Pennsylvania, and is available to officiate at ceremonies (Weddings, Sacred Unions, Funerals and Memorial Services, Baptisms and Baby Welcomings) in the area as well as the surrounding counties of Lancaster, Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, Lehigh, Schuylkill, and Philadelphia. She is also able to travel outside of those areas and has performed ceremonies in Harrisburg, Jim Thorpe and New Jersey. Reverend Pamela has had the honor of officiating at weddings held at the Wachovia Center and First Energy Stadium before Philadelphia Flyers and Reading Phillies games–a first she’s been told! If you are pondering who might best be able to help you create your special ceremony, please consider Rev. Pamela L. Brehm. She is also a proud member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Agnostic (1)

I have nothing but good things to share about Reverend Pamela Brehm. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is very professional and very kind. She welcomed myself, my husband and our three kids into her home to perform our ceremony. The room that she has set up for weddings is perfect for intimate ceremonies and it was just what I was looking for...it fit my family very comfortably and definitely room for more guests. Her husband even took pictures for us! She went above and beyond all of my expectations and I cannot thank her enough. Absolutely perfect... just book her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was very welcoming and made us feel so comfortable !!

Profile Picture Dastisha, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Your services were more than we expected. Thank you for making our wedding night absolutely amazing. It was beautiful in every manner!

Profile Picture Jen, 12/8/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1348088116354 img9721

Weekday Elopement Special

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Looking for a private and romantic wedding ceremony - just the two of you? Rev. Pam will officiate for you at her office, or weather permitting, in her beautiful gardens. Appointment required (Monday through Thursday) $75
#WWdc1bb1b38c073a00
1506637684 5a4cf4d55517c05c kotthandblessing

Military Discount

Redeem In-Store
All active duty military receive a 10% discount off service fee with proof of Military ID. Subject to my availability on your chosen date.
#WWf8ae8b207fa5fa99

19 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the extreme pleasure of getting to know Rev. Pamela L. Brehm and have found her to be a person of not only great moral character but also a very caring and loving individual. Rev. Brehm brings her essence into everything she does, leaving her couples with a sense of love and comfort. She takes the nerves away from the couple and replaces it with joy.

I've had the pleasure working with Reverand Pamela at many Wedding Ceremonies. She is super friendly and very professional. I've worked with many Officiants, but Pamela is by far the best! You can really tell that she likes to get to know the couple before the actual Wedding, and really cares about them. She has a passion for what she does, and it really shows. Be sure to contact Pamela if you're looking for an amazing Officiant for your Wedding, and don't sleep.... she books up very fast! - DJ Adam Moyer, Soundfactor Entertainment &amp; Events

As a couple in love and about to pledge their lives to each other, Pam will make you feel as if you have known each of other all your lives. She will customize your ceremony and help you make it perfect for the two of you. Pam is very organized and will guide you through every step of the ceremony planning process and on your big day! Her warmth is just a bonus!

I have been honored to be a colleague and friend of Reverend Pamela for several years. She has a loving spirit, a heart of gold and creates a joyful and beautiful ceremony for her clients. When I am not available, she is the first, and one of the only officiants, I feel comfortable in referring my clients to--knowing that they will be placed in capable and loving hands.

I have had the opportunity to work with Rev. Pamela on numerous occasions. It is always a pleasure documenting her ceremonies. Mic Miller Photography

81 PROS I KNOW