521 Reviews for Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Agnostic (1)
503 Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

I have nothing but good things to share about Reverend Pamela Brehm. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is very professional and very kind. She welcomed myself, my husband and our three kids into her home to perform our ceremony. The room that she has set up for weddings is perfect for intimate ceremonies and it was just what I was looking for...it fit my family very comfortably and definitely room for more guests. Her husband even took pictures for us! She went above and beyond all of my expectations and I cannot thank her enough. Absolutely perfect... just book her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was very welcoming and made us feel so comfortable !!

Profile Picture Dastisha, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Your services were more than we expected. Thank you for making our wedding night absolutely amazing. It was beautiful in every manner!

Profile Picture Jen, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We looked online for an officiant to do our wedding and came across Reverend Pam. She responded very quickly to my email and my husband and I chose her instantly. She was perfect for us and I would absolutely recommend her to everyone. I feel I could talk to her about anything. Definitely choose Reverend Pam to marry you. Will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was not only our minister but performed wedding ceremonies for two other family members! Each ceremony was unique, individualized and very meaningful. We highly recommend Pam to anyone considering getting married if you want a personalized and memorable ceremony!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pamela was the simply the best! She was extremely attentive to our needs and questions, always quick with a response. She would be so thoughtful to keep checking up on us as we got closer to our big day. She was worth every penny to have an officiant who was so willing to work with us to make sure we had a great ceremony. She provides her own sound equipment and was extremely professional. She is versatile in different types of ceremonies, for our wedding we did a Celtic Hand Fastening, which was done beautifully! We would 100% recommend her to anyone who asked.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Rev. Pam did a great job - flexible, assisted with service design - very pleasant, caring and personable. Highly recommend her !!

Profile Picture Don, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Pam is the best. She has done both of our daughter's baptisms and she is a joy to work with. She has so many options to present when planning the service and helped us to create the kind of memorable ceremony that we hoped for. The day of, she was early, ready with her own high-quality equipment, and so pleasant with all of our guests. The restaurant where our event was hosted even inquired about her information, she was so wonderful. It was a busy day for Pam, but she worked with me in order to make our event happen, even with her other events going on. She really is wonderful to work with, super easy going, and respectful of our wishes for a non-traditional ceremony. Thanks, Pam!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/5/17, 1 Review

One word "Phenomenal"
She is just phenomenal.
If you ise her as your officiant you won't regret it..

Profile Picture Deva , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam helped make our special day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Anne and Mark, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding venue recommended Pam to us and we are so happy they did. Having no idea what typically happens during a wedding ceremony, Pam helped my husband and I created the perfect ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and then suggested different aspects for our ceremony. Not only did she create the ceremony for us, but she contacted us regularly, gave us important information regarding marriage licenses and name changes, and provided us with beautiful pictures from the ceremony. What my husband and I loved the most was her suggestion to include a beer/wine toast to the end of the ceremony. It was very us and Pam could see that. All of our guests commented on how amazing, personal, and unique the ceremony and the vows were, keeping in mind we did not write our own. I would recommend Pam to any couple looking for an extremely helpful and personable officiant.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Pam was such a great officiant. We are so glad we found her. Just a month before our wedding we needed to find a new officiant and luckily we found Pam. She's so nice and helpful. She came up with so many wonderful options for our vows and knew exactly what to do for our ceremony. She did such an amazing job the day of. So from start to finish we loved Pam!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

Pam was wonderful! She made our ceremony so beautiful. She was always in touch with us. I had so many compliments about her from our wedding guests. If I had to do my wedding over again I would always choose her to marry us!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

She was flexible, budget friendly, and mafe our overall experience simple and sweet. Exactly as we had hoped!

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was personable. She made the moment special even though it was simple per societal standards.

Profile Picture tasha, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can’t even put enough words together to thank Rev Pam enough ! She was outstanding! We felt like we knew her forever. Gave us many options for our vows & by the time she was done it was if we wrote them ourselves. Also added a part including my(bride) daughter which was very personal & emotional. It couldn’t have been more perfect! My in laws came from the Dominican Republic speaking very little English & she also translated the whole ceremony & printed copies in Spanish for them so they could follow along at no extra fee. Very thoughtful ! We really could keep going & going ! From the moment we met, we knew she was the right choice. Rev. Pam thank you so much for doing such an amazing job, we couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate us on our wedding day! Also a big thanks to your husband who snapped a few pictures as well!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We have nothing but great things to say about Reverend Pam! She was such a pleasure to work with and truly made our ceremony memorable. During the planning process she was extremely responsive and we loved how unique and true to our relationship the ceremony felt. I would definitely recommend Reverend Pam to anyone planning a wedding of there own!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't of had a more memorable day without all the preparations Rev. Pam worked and planned with us. Taking her time and getting to know something about us before our special day. She was a gift sent to us from heaven. She delivered our vows to us in such a heartfelt way we will never forget. We wanted to be married outside and her surroundings were beautiful. Her wonderful husband took pictures for us and never missed a moment. We will hold them in our hearts forever ❤️ Thank you Pam for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I found Pamela online and decided to book her to perform our sons baby blessing after reading her wonderful reviews. We had originally planned on having our non-denominational minister who married us perform the ceremony. After his passing, we were hesitant to look for someone new because we didn't think they would be able to give us the same type of ceremony with the same charisma and style that we enjoyed about his so much. Without hesitation, Pamela requested the written wedding ceremony that he performed for us so she can incorporate some of him into our new special day. It was an idea that we never thought to do, and the way Pamela designed and wove his words from our wedding ceremony into our sons special baptism day was so very special to us. Her choice to acknowledge him in remembrance and incorporate his words during the ceremony was an important piece of the day as we knew how much he was looking forward to being a part of it and we are so thankful to her for that. She worked with us to create the exact ceremony, wording, and setting that we wanted all along. From the communication by emails, to the planning, setting up, and delivery of the ceremony, she was everything that we hoped she would be and more. We couldn't be happier that we found her (in a simple google search, nonetheless) and we would highly recommend her service to anyone who is looking for a special, custom designed ceremony.
Thank you again, Pamela. We are truly touched by how much thought and preparation you put into making our day so memorable and special.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were worried about having someone we didn't know marry us, but the ceremony Pam put together for us was so personal and special, you'd have no idea we just met a few months before. Pam was amazing from the start- easy to get ahold of, very communicative, and chock full of knowledge. I'm Jewish and my husband is not; Pam listened to our desires and which traditions we wanted to include (and which we did not). We had a number of compliments on our ceremony. Pam is a real professional and she made the day-of stress free. We couldn't recommend her more!!

Profile Picture Adina, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pam was very flexible,. very professional, and the quality of service was a value you cant find any where She is an outstanding person.

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so thankful for Rev Pamela Brehm. Our circumstances were probably a little unique, but she was so very flexible and accommodating and truly made us feel like she wanted to help us by officiating our wedding. She is extremely professional, and yet we both commented that we felt like she was an old friend of sorts, just very warm and welcoming. We could not have asked for anything more, and have already been asked for her information by a friend for her upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture Jen, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Such a beautiful setting as we eloped with just us and our children. Pam made our ceremony so special and personal. We will never forget it. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants a quiet, beautiful, unforgettable wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Pam did a fantastic job !!!! She answered all my questions and was very accommodating ! Her backyard was just beautiful and made my wedding ceremony even more perfect! On top of the great job she did, her husband was also kind enough to take some pictures of the ceremony. I loved that because what bride can have enough pictures of her wedding day?
I would definitely recommend her to all my friends!!! I could not have asked for a better Officiant.

Profile Picture Jahida, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was incredible! We could not have asked for a better officiant! She made our ceremony one of a kind, thoughtful and beautiful. All of our guest commented on how amazing she was. If I could go back, I would choose her again and again!

Profile Picture Thea, 8/5/17, 1 Review