Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 4
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
  • Hilary

Hilary Blasick · Getting married on 03/11/2021

Elopement with just the two of us

Pam was very accommodating and made getting married easy and enjoyable. We were so grateful that we were able to get married on the date that was meaningful to us, even though it was the day before a major holiday, and in the evening! In addition to making all of the details come together, she is a really great person and her passion for her profession is evident in everything she does!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Acidwash30

Christina · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Rev. Brehm was excellent. She would follow up with me on many occasions to make sure there were no changes on either side. She was very easy to talk to and very comforting. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • Sami

Sami Clark · Married on 12/15/2019

The most wonderful officiant

Pam was an absolute dream to work with and made our day so special and so perfectly us.
    We had met a few other officiants that seemed nice, but Pam just got us instantly and was so sweet and warm. It felt like she had known us forever.
    The ceremony she had crafted for us fit us so well and was so unique to our relationship. We featured a beer blending for our unity ceremony because neither of us have a distinct cultural or religious background, and Pam's words were so perfect for it. We received so many compliments from guests afterwards about the ceremony.
    Pam was so easy to communicate with and so responsive to any question or change we wanted to make. Truly a dream to work with and I'm so thrilled we chose Pam for our day.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Danyelle Onda · Married on 12/14/2019

Outstanding

Hands down Pamela is the best. My husband and I could not be happier with how our service turned out. All my friends and family thought she was a close friend or relative because she made everything so personal and special. My husband has 3 children and I really wanted them to feel included in the ceremony. She did it perfectly and it was everything I ever wanted.

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 8
    Sent on 01/14/2020

Jessica Moyer · Married on 11/23/2019

Baptism of my Son

Pam baptized my son in November 2019. She exceeded our expectations in all categories. I can’t wait for her to be apart of another important time in our lives. She worked with our schedule and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. Our service was perfect and everything we could have dreamt of for our beautiful boy.

Alexandra Previti · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

Reverend Pam was absolutely wonderful to work with! She puts so much effort and passion into making the ceremony personal and special. She works hard to incorporate any elements into the ceremony that the couple wants. I was at a wedding officiated by Reverend Pam years ago and knew from watching her during that service that she was the one I wanted to perform my own ceremony. I would recommend her to everybody!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/30/2019

Wonderful officiant!!

Pamela was a fabulous officiant. Not only did she put together a very personalized ceremony for us but she was great with communication leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Nolasco · Married on 10/27/2019

It was all I ever dreamed of

Not much to say but I was so happy

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 9
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 10
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 11

Lexi Knarr · Married on 09/07/2019

Really told our story for us

Pam gives you so many options to really customize it to you. She really gets to know you. I had a wonderful time first meeting with her and getting to know her

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 12
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 13
  • Caitlin

Caitlin DeAngelo · Married on 08/24/2019

Everyone praised our ceremony

Everyone praised our ceremony when we spoke with them during the wedding because it was absolutely perfect. Rev. Pamela spent so much time to get to know us over the phone (we live out of state) that by the time we met her on our wedding day, it felt like we were greeting family. Thank you for making our ceremony better than we could have imagined.

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 14
    Sent on 09/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2019

Please choose Pam Brehm!

Choosing Pam as our officiant was one of the best choices we made, we received SO many compliments from guests on how wonderful Pam and the ceremony were! She was so helpful in putting our ceremony together while still allowing us some customization. She is so friendly, and she was able to keep the ceremony short and simple while not making it seem rushed (which was great, since it was an outdoor ceremony on a hot day in August!) You absolutely will not go wrong choosing Pam as your officiant!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ganovsky · Married on 08/17/2019

The Best!!

Pam responded to us immediately! She even fit us in on a day that she had a wedding almost an hour away, right after us! She was very thorough explaining things to us and even worked around an unexpected rain shower right when our ceremony was supposed to start. Pam also helped after our wedding with things like name change! She’s the best and super personable. So glad she could work with us!

• Ashton

Ashton Moyer · Married on 07/28/2019

Phenomenal

Pam has been extremely helpful since we asked her to marry us. She made this process very easy and stress free.

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 15
    Sent on 01/21/2020

Cassie Race · Married on 06/29/2019

A unique and personalized ceremony

Pamela created the most perfect wedding ceremony for us! My husband and I are not particularly religious, so when it came time to plan the wedding ceremony, we weren’t really sure what to do. Pamela gave us a range of different options/styles for our wedding. With her guidance and direction, it turned out to be perfectly unique and personalized to us. She included personal details about our lives and love story. When we mentioned our love of craft beer and breweries, Pam suggested we do a beer toast rather than a unity element. This was just the nontraditional element we were looking for. We received so many compliments from guests about how much they loved the ceremony, especially the beer toast. Pam was organized, professional, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding with some unique twists!

Margaret · Married on 06/15/2019

Pam is an amazing officiant and my wedding was wonderful! I recommend Pam to everyone! When my partner and I renew our vows next year, we are having Pam officiate. She is wonderful and very easy going. Also her prices are the best you will find!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 16
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 17
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 18
    Sent on 08/12/2018

Juanita Krick · Married on 06/09/2019

It was born of our first marriage and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.. it was the best.

This was the best experience and I would recommend her to anyone I know that was getting married..

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 05/30/2019

We cannot thank Pam enough for a perfect ceremony. She was an invaluable delight to work with for our wedding. Upon our initial consult, we knew Pam was a great fit for our wedding day officiant. She makes you feel comfortable, listens to your preferences, readily makes herself available and responds to calls/e-mails usually within a day. She is flexible, provides great scripts for vows to build a custom ceremony, and provides so much helpful information--from getting a marriage license to the name changing process. Our bridal party was thoroughly impressed with her professionalism and how smoothly our rehearsal went. We incorporated a hand fasting ceremony and wanted to keep our ceremony non-denominational since our families are different religions; Pam upheld these wishes and guests raved that our ceremony was beautiful. She thinks ahead of all the little details we didn't, and she even gave us what became some of our favorite photos of our ceremony until we get our photographer's. By the end of the wedding ceremony, you feel like family--selecting Pam will be one of the easiest decisions you will make without regret.

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 05/17/2019

Highly Recommend! So genuine and organized!

My husband and I were so happy we chose Pamela as our officiant; she is incredible! From the first email and phone call to our wedding ceremony, Pam was responsive, sincere, organized and informative! We wanted a ceremony that represented our relationship; something spiritual and special that resonated with us as a couple - she absolutely delivered! After meeting with us in-person, listening to our love story and values, she sent ceremony wording and suggestions based on what she thought we would like. We were able to review and curate the wording and ceremony as much or little as we wanted. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was and Pam truly created a memory my husband and I will cherish forever! If you're looking for an officiant, reach out to her today - you will be glad you did!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 19
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 25
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 26
    Sent on 08/10/2019

Katie Poor · Married on 03/20/2019

So happy to have found Pamela

Pamela was highly recommended on a Facebook group I follow. She did a baptism in our house for my 1.5 year old son which was attended by family and friends. She was in frequent contact leading up to the ceremony and it was a beautiful day. She made sure to personalize it specifically for my son, specifically including other family members. She has a lovely manner. I’m so grateful for her contribution to this special day, and would highly recommend her to someone who is looking for a similar experience.

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 27
    Sent on 01/20/2020

Michelle Renninger · Married on 02/04/2019

Wonderful experience and would strongly recommend!

We were so grateful to have Pamela perform our wedding ceremony. She made the day and preparation of vows very smooth and professional, as well as personalizing it for us both. The Room for the service aesthetically pleasing and very clean. She and her husband even took fantastic pictures of the bride and bride!! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Emma Birchak · Married on 12/28/2018

Brian and Emma

We could not have asked for a better wedding! Pam was such a huge part of our day, we are very blessed to have found her! We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 28
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 29
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Lateisha Edwards · Married on 12/24/2018

Amazing and Affordable!

My husband and I got married on Christmas eve 2018. Pam and her husband was great. Affordable prices and extremely flexible. I would definitely recommend Pam to anyone!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 30
    Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 12/20/2018

Highly recommend!

Our experience with Pam was wonderful! We were very lucky to have found her. She did a beautiful job on our ceremony! She was very accommodating and had a very fast response time! We can't thank her enough! Thank you Pam!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2018

Everything we wanted

Pam presented a great service!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Stop everything and reach out to Pam now!! She is seriously incredible and we are so glad we found her. My husband and I wanted our ceremony to be a little different; something that felt like us and not so standard cookie cutter. We met with Pam for about an hour where she asked us all sorts of questions and really got to know us, how we met, what we like, about our families, etc. Then she created an entire ceremony that was just for us. We got to pick each part and customize everything. If it sounds like a lot and too overwhelming I swear it's not! Pam is so helpful, sweet and kind. Working with her was so enjoyable! SO many of our guests told us how beautiful our ceremony was and how much they loved our officiant! A few even asked how we found her. Pam has helped us create a ceremony that we will remember forever!

Sent on 10/21/2018