PO Box 2835, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Jinnae Anderson

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life: the day you publicly proclaim your love for your spouse and begin your walk together through life. Your ceremony should reflect your love, feelings and beliefs — and be so meaningful that you will treasure its memory for the rest of your lives!

As a longtime Wedding Officiant, it is my honor to help you create a wedding service that is both beautiful and personal. I am a Nondenominational Minister, and as such I honor all beliefs. Your ceremony will be conducted with confidence, heartfelt encouragement, reverence and celebration.

I can work with you in numerous ways:

• Provide you with sample ceremonies and vows
  • Coach you in creating a ceremony that is sacred, profound and joyful — spirit-centered (if you choose) and without dogma
  • Use your own ceremony/vows
  • Direct your rehearsal
  • Oversee the flow of your ceremony
  • Present an inspiring, heart-opening event that will touch everyone in attendance

Most importantly, I help to create an event that you will cherish in the many happy years to come.

Contact me for a free consultation!

declarationoflove

Rev. Jinnae Anderson 3
Rev. Jinnae Anderson 4
Rev. Jinnae Anderson 5

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful experience from meeting to our ceremony!

Jinnae is a beautiful person; you immediately feel at home when you meet her. She has a naturally comforting presence, which I appreciated immensely going through stresses of life (and wedding planning.)

For our ceremony, Jinnae crafted a story that was unique to me and my husband. Meeting with Jinnae to discuss our ceremony and tell our story was the first time I really paused and considered the beautiful thing we were setting out to do-- get married!

During the ceremony, Jinnae had the same effect on every guest -- allowing everyone to pause, reflect, and savor it all. She told our love story beautifully and had everyone crying and laughing. A ton of guests commented to me specifically how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Jinnae put everyone in the right mindset and reminded us why we were all there. It was an absolute joy working with her and she really did make our day amazing. I can't recommend her enough!

Kayla · Married on 06/09/2018

Jinnae was great and extremely responsive and easy to work with! On the day of or wedding everything went by very smoothly, and according to the plan. Her amazing helpfulness and advice really helped take a lot of the stress off of our special day. Thank you SO much Jinnae for marrying us! You are a wonderful person!

-Kayla E

dee · Married on 06/07/2018

A wedding is a sacred event. For us finding the right person to participate in such a sacred event was very important. The universe brought us Jinnae. From the moment we met Jinnae we felt at ease, and after speaking with her during our first meeting we knew she was the right person to guide us through our ceremony. We are grateful that she took the time to get to know us, which made a big difference in helping develop a personalized ceremony and vows.
    Her calm presence and ability to put everyone involved at ease allowed us to be present in the moment and immerse ourselves in our vows and each other. Thank you, Jinnae, for being such a special part of our ceremony and reception.

Rev. Jinnae Anderson 6

Rev. Jinnae Anderson FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 80.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 45.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English