26 Reviews for Rev. Jinnae Anderson

Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)
Earth-Based (1)
26 Rev. Jinnae Anderson Reviews

Jinnae was great and extremely responsive and easy to work with! On the day of or wedding everything went by very smoothly, and according to the plan. Her amazing helpfulness and advice really helped take a lot of the stress off of our special day. Thank you SO much Jinnae for marrying us! You are a wonderful person!

-Kayla E

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

A wedding is a sacred event. For us finding the right person to participate in such a sacred event was very important. The universe brought us Jinnae. From the moment we met Jinnae we felt at ease, and after speaking with her during our first meeting we knew she was the right person to guide us through our ceremony. We are grateful that she took the time to get to know us, which made a big difference in helping develop a personalized ceremony and vows.
Her calm presence and ability to put everyone involved at ease allowed us to be present in the moment and immerse ourselves in our vows and each other. Thank you, Jinnae, for being such a special part of our ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture dee, 6/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I would both have zero hesitation in recommending Jinnae’s services as wedding officiant for your big day. We knew that we wanted to hire a professional officiant, who also could truly connect with us and make our ceremony as heartfelt and personal as we wanted it to be. Jinnae hit this mark and more. She took the time to sit down with us, helping us to customize the ceremony we wanted, as well as helping us think through our ideas to make them a reality. Her ability to get to know us as a couple in the amount of time we had, in such a fun and sincere way, is truly impressive. It speaks to her ability to listen and hear not only our words but the way we feel. This connection, plus the professionalism and public presence Jinnae provides, made our ceremony amazing. We received countless compliments from our guests on the beauty and sincerity of our ceremony and we have to give credit to Jinnae. To us, our ceremony was everything we hoped for and we were still so impressed . We had such a wonderful experience and connection, I would not be surprised if we don’t see Jinnae a few times over the wonderful first years of our marriage. We feel that working with Jinnae was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.

Profile Picture Emma, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Jinnae Anderson made our wedding magical. She was patient and thoughtful in her approach to make our ceremony meet our wishes. We've had several comments from guests saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Thank you, Jinnae, for creating an environment full of love. We would recommend her to everyone who wants their special day to be even better.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Jinnae Anderson. We had a small wedding (under 60 guests) & we wanted a simple ceremony. During our first meeting, Jinnae got to know us & what we wanted. She made some suggestions, gave us choices to make our special day unique and what we felt suited us. Not only did she get us hitched without a hitch :) her suggestions & the ceremony were perfect & more than we ever expected. She is full of love and it shows.

Profile Picture Janene, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We knew from the very moment on Skype, when Jinnae described her belief in what a ceremony should mean, that she was the perfect person to guide us during our union. We could feel Jinnae’s warm, supportive,and strong energy and knew that she was exactly who we wanted for our wedding ceremony. Before we met Jinnae, we were worried that hiring an officiant we did not know might feel impersonal, but she proved us wrong. Jinnae did an extraordinary job of getting to know each of us and our love for each other, and incorporating all of that into our ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that felt powerful, personal and yet very much a ceremony people would recognize as traditional to our culture. Jinnae did all of this and so much more. We received so many compliments on the ceremony, which is doubly impressive given that there was a major heat wave and it was an outdoor wedding! Everyone has, and continues to, compliment us on the ceremony and tell us how much they loved it. They shared stories of how much it moved them (my aunt told me that her husband, who never cries, cried during the ceremony). People kept asking how we knew Jinnae, expecting "she's an old family friend" as an explanation, because she was personal, heart-felt, and powerful in her words.

We made many decisions while planning our wedding, but the best decision we made was inviting Jinnae to lead our ceremony.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jinnae was the architect of our ceremony and the foundation for our wedding day. From our first meeting, she was focused on providing a singular, personal experience for us. She asked questions that spoke to the depth and truth of our relationship. She used these answers to share the story of our romance on our big day. Jinnae was determined that our friends and family would be active participants in the ceremony. She accomplished this and more. The entire gathering stood and performed the Four Directions ritual along with us. They spoke aloud their support for our union and love for each other. The vows she wrote and selected seemed more like words spoken directly from our hearts and souls. Jinnae made the ceremony one of the most memorable, special events in our entire lives. Many guests said it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever attended. We are truly grateful for the gifts of love, beauty, energy and spirituality Jinnae gave us that glorious day.

Linda and Bob Kirkland
Big Day June 17, 2017

Profile Picture Linda, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews

To whom it may concern-
My wife and I recently were married by Jinnae Anderson and I would like to share my experience with any and all who may be looking to tie the knot soon.

Jinnae was referred to us by a local business in Grass Valley, CA. We had never met her before and decided to call her and set up a meeting. She immediately struck us as kind, compassionate, professional and fun. We were exited to meet her and were not disappointed. After listening to our thoughts on a ceremony, she presented us with a range of ideas to tailor our ceremony.
We took her advice and added one or two ideas of our own and the result was pure magic.

Jinnae provided solid guidance through the whole process and was responsive and accessible throughout. This gave us lots of confidence going forward and allowed us relief from stressing out about the big day.

I've had rave reviews from lots of friends and family about our wedding. Especially the heartfelt ceremony. My wife and I are both in our fifties and many of our guests were in the same age group. I mention this because the people who told us it was the " best wedding ever" have attended many themselves and have good basis for comparison.

If you are looking for a great experience and want to create a lifetime memory, I highly recommend Jinnea Anderson as your wedding Officiant. We couldn't be more satisfied with the wonderful job she did for us

Profile Picture Kenneth, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jinnae has a wonderful gift. We found her through Yelp/Google searches to find an officiant in the area. We were complete strangers, but when we met with her in person it felt so comfortable. We connected right away and she was genuinely interested in our story. I was impressed with how she took in our stories and flawlessly incorporated it into our ceremony. She has the ability to tell stories as if she has known us for many years. My family members and friends said that they really enjoyed the ceremony and specifically told me how good our officiant was. They felt touched and couldn’t hold back the tears. That was what I was going for! I wanted everyone to come and be inspired by Love… and Jinnae helped create that experience for us. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Fanuel, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jinnae was pleasure to work with and such an amazing help! My husband and I planned to have our close friend serve as our officiant, however needed help writing the ceremony. With only a week to go until the big day we realized we had not yet written anything for the actual ceremony! At that point, we contacted Jinnae and she was willing to meet us at a local Starbucks and start writing! She was 100% prepared and offered many options and lots of great advise. She listened to our ideas and made sure what she put together represented "us". The ceremony was written in such a beautiful way and was clear so our good friend who was serving as our officiant would know exactly what to do, no problems. He didn't even have to meet with her. If you have a friend or family member serving as your officiant, I highly recommend using the assistance of Jinnae to help write the ceremony. She is amazing!

Profile Picture amy, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Earth-Based

Jinnae was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our wedding was exceptionally non-traditional, and the ceremony she crafted was perfect. She really understood who we are and what was important for us. We had many guests tell us at the reception how the ceremony was truly beautiful, intimate, and meaningful. We appreciated the time she put into making those moments extra special, and her presence is unbeatable as a calming force when you're standing in the most emotional of spotlights. We are opening our farm to the public as a wedding venue, and she will be on the top of my recommendation list for officiants! Thank you Jinnae!

Profile Picture Cara, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We knew we wanted Jinnae as our officiant as soon as we Skyped with her. She has an overall calm presence, which I really appreciated because I tend to be anxious, especially when planning a wedding. We weren\'t sure what we wanted in our ceremony, but we wanted it to be very loving and very \"us.\" Jinnae was so helpful with suggesting different things we could do and really listened to our story as a couple. Jinnae, thank you so much for making our ceremony truly special! Everyone loved how personalized it was. That was exactly what we wanted and that was exactly what you gave us. Thank you again for creating such a beautiful and loving ceremony!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We knew we wanted Jinnae as our officiant as soon as we Skyped with her. She has an overall calm presence, which I really appreciated because I tend to be anxious, especially when planning a wedding. We weren't sure what we wanted in our ceremony, but we wanted it to be very loving and very "us." Jinnae was so helpful with suggesting different things we could do and really listened to our story as a couple. Jinnae, thank you so much for making our ceremony truly special! Everyone loved how personalized it was. That was exactly what we wanted and that was exactly what you gave us. Thank you again for creating such a beautiful and loving ceremony!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jake and I want to thank you so much for the beautiful ceremony you did for us. We are beyond grateful for you and how you completed our special day!! So many people complimented you and talked about how you made the ceremony special! :) You will be highly recommended if I run into someone that needs a great officiant.\r\n\r\n\r\n

Profile Picture Antonette, 9/12/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture User5457202, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Jinnae – she was such a wonderful officiant every step of the way leading up to our wedding. We met in person with Jinnae several times, in addition to e-mail conversations and phone calls. She had very touching and unique suggestions for the vows to make them memorable (blessing of the hands, knot tying ceremony, rose ceremony), and even added her own unique touch with short stories and details from our previous conversations together. We felt completely comfortable leaving the details to Jinnae – she even thought to collect the marriage certificate during the rehearsal, and mailed it in for us the following day. After the ceremony was over, our guests even came up to us and complimented the way she was able to captivate everyone’s attention and convey emotions not only with her words, but also with her manner of speaking. From the first time we met Jinnae, we knew she would be the perfect person to conduct our ceremony. She genuinely loves what she does, and that comes out in one-on-one conversations, as well as the way she interacted with our close family the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding ceremony was everything we imagined it could be, and more! From the first time Jinnae counseled us about the many options and ideas for creating a meaningful ceremony, we knew it would be personal, heartfelt, loving, and inclusive. Each moment felt as though we created it ourselves and put our hearts into it. And everyone noticed! Our guests came up to us all throughout the reception saying how beautiful and moving the ceremony was, and we were so glad to hear that everyone else felt the same way about it as we did. My usually reserved husband cried the whole time. It was truly beautiful. Thanks Jinnae for making our day perfect!\r\n

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/23/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jinnae did such a fabulous job on our ceremony. All night long at the reception, everyone commented on how fantastic it was. We really appreciated all the effort she put into the rehearsal and wedding day. It was such a beautiful day all around. Jinnae helped to turn our dream into a reality.
~Lauren and Austin Britts

Profile Picture Austin, 9/26/14, 1 Review
4.7

After my friend told me he could not officiate our wedding just weeks before the ceremony, my wife and I found Jinnae and brought a long list of special requests: we had our wedding on a river, down a steep trail, early in the morning; we wanted her to do the ceremony we designed, but didn’t tell her the plan until two days before the event because we didn’t know what would happen until then; we had a priestess from another tradition do some of the ceremony and we wrote our own vows, even making corrections an hour before the wedding!
We put all of these challenges to her, some expected, some unforeseen, hoping that she could roll with the waves, which she did with humor, grace and joy. She helped bring clarity in all of that chaos. She added simple elegance to a complex ceremony by delivering concise, thoughtful words. She held space at the wedding with a kind, loving and gentle presence. She even married us a second time in her backyard when we forgot to get the certificate and needed a signature and a private ritual! We could not have found a more patient, sweet and generous person. Thank you, Jinnae. – Jared and Leslie

Profile Picture User3976159, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could never express how magical it was to have Jinnae apart of our wedding day. From the moment we met her we could immediately tell by her warm spirit that she was beyond the perfect match for us. We knew that our ceremony would be nice, but not until we met Jinnae did we have an idea on how incredible it would turn out. The whole experience was so exciting and relaxing at the same time, and the best part was knowing that she was genuinely happy and excited to be apart of our wedding day too. She invested so much time and energy into making our ceremony so personal to our love and relationship. It was wonderful knowing that she wanted to help us create our ceremony uniquely just for us. She let us decide what we wanted and did not care for in our service and then put her own flare on it. We could really feel that she wanted to get to know us on a intimate level and was truly passionate about seeing our love shine threw the ceremony above all else. We wanted to incorporate an old Irish tradition called “The True Lovers Knot” into our ceremony and she had not done this before. She was very excited to learn more about it so she went home, did research, and made a whole segment that was very sweet and meaningful. Jinnae’s kindness and loving spirit shined through in her words on our wedding day for everyone to feel. Our ceremony was perfect! Jinnae is incredible and I will recommend her to everyone I know because I know she will make their day just as unique and special for them.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jinnae’s embracing and loving spirit emanated & engulfed us all; she was an amazing addition to our ceremony. Jinnae was accessible, helpful, and creative throughout the process & we will forever be grateful that she was a part of our day. She was perfect. The wedding was perfect. My grandmother said, “It was different but it was beautiful. It was one of the best weddings I have ever been to.”

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jinnae was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. She seemed to know exactly what we wanted with just the shortest explanation. She showed incredible flexibililty and since it all happened so quickly, she also was able to organize our ceremony in a very short time. with our specifications.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 3/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Her gentle, confident manner and beautiful speaking created a calming and holy atmosphere. We truly couldn’t imagine a better experience, or a better officiant.

Profile Picture User3975638, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My experience with Jinnae Anderson was awesome! She wrote a deeply moving ceremony that fulfilled our spiritual needs, as a church wedding was not our preference. It was exactly what we wanted: meaningful, personal, and sacred. We incorporated some non-traditional aspects such as a sand ceremony and a Native American blessing.

Jinnae’s presentation was very professional, heartfelt and moving for everyone. I had numerous guests inquire as to where I found her! On top of it all, Jinnae was extremely easy to work with. We met once to work out all of our wants and needs. From there Jinnae wrote the ceremony, and we edited together over emails. Very easy and efficient! And most of all, the ceremony was beautiful! Men were crying!

Overall, this was the perfect move for my wedding. I already have, and would, recommend her to anyone needing a wedding Officiant.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/5/12, 1 Review