6633 East Highway290, suite 212, Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Rev Genevieve Saenz & PassageWay Arts

Hi, I am Rev Genevieve Saenz, LMFT-Associate. I am a therapist and a celebrant who has been performing weddings since 2010. I have experience performing weddings, baby welcomings, house blessings, and many other meaningful ceremonies for my clients. I work with your own creativity and love story to help you create a beautiful and personal ceremony that fits your unique style.

Please know that, I only use weddingwire to collect reviews. If you are interested in services or getting a quote please visit my website (PassageWayArts.com) and then send me a message directly. I don't generally have a chance to reply to messages sent within this site.

Follow Rev Genevieve Saenz & PassageWay Arts on

12447125998973302610281333878118068144821n

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Rev Genevieve Saenz & PassageWay Arts

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2015

Genevieve was fantastic! We both really enjoyed our meetings with her to plan out the ceremony and our vows. She listened to us and helped us craft vows that really expressed our love. She worked with us step by step guiding us through creating the perfect ceremony for us. She really did a great job fusing the traditional, spiritual, and quirky things we wanted to include in our ceremony. We were so happy with our ceremony and had so many people telling us what a special service we had and how eloquent Genevieve was. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Scott · Married on 03/08/2014

Genevieve was the perfect choice for my wife and me. She listened to our wishes and added valuable input and suggestions to create a ceremony that was beyond our hopes and expectations. It was an added bonus that she was available before the ceremony for calming words and prayer. Genevieve's ceremony was a major highlight of our day. I feel like we left this experience with an amazing ceremony and a new friend. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any family or friends.

Sent on 03/17/2014

I saw Rev Saenz provide an amazing wedding ceremony for two of my close friends in a beautiful vineyard near Pismo Beach in California. Her words matched the crazy character of my friends perfectly (they're quite unique, I can tell you), and she told a remarkable story about love that really set the tone for the whole event. It was really awesome how in sync she was with both my quirky friends and their much more conservative parents. Definitely a wonderful person to guide a sacrament, and a great speaker as well.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Rev Genevieve Saenz & PassageWay Arts FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 120.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX