403 Sunset Drive, Stanley, NC 28164 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy

As an ordained, non-denomination minister and Doctor of Divinity, Patrick has officiated over 3,400 weddings in the greater Charlotte area.

His philosophy is that one can do one thing extremely well or many things in an average way; therefore, his sole focus in on weddings. He does not have a congregation, other vocation or avocation to distract him from assisting you in creating your perfect ceremony.

child

Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 6
Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 7

Stephanie H · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I LOVED working with Patrick and are so glad he officiated our wedding! He was extremely processional throughout the whole process and did a great job explaining how the rehearsal, ceremony and name changing process would work. He helped us put together the perfect ceremony for our wedding. Also, he truly did make us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed while standing at the alter. We would recommend Patrick to any couple!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mccarter · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Kind, Thoughtful and Professional Officiant for our Uptown Charlotte Wedding

We were very lucky for the opportunity to work with Patrick. He is incredibly thoughtful, kind and professional. Patrick worked carefully with us to create a ceremony that was absolutely beautiful, authentic, meaningful, and true to us. He covered every single detail prior to the ceremony leaving not one question or doubt around what was expected of us or members of our wedding party.

My now husband and I live in Colorado and had originally planned on being married by the pastor of the Presbyterian church attended by my fiancé's Southern family. We took a last-minute trip to his hometown a month prior to our wedding which included a meeting for pre-marital counseling. After this meeting my fiancé's pastor refused to officiate our wedding because I don't identify as Christian. I grew up in the Catholic church and consider myself faithful albeit not Christian. It was a lot to process so close to our wedding.

Patrick came highly recommended by our wedding planner and we feel incredibly lucky he was available and grateful for the opportunity to work with him. We were shaken by our experience and refreshed by Patrick's compassion, patience and thoughtfulness. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful, felt very authentic and resonated deeply with both my husband and I.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

The Absolute Best!

One of the BEST decisions we made was choosing Patrick to marry us. Patrick walked us step-by-step through the process of getting our marriage license and putting together our ceremony. He is personable, funny, extremely knowledgeable, genuine, calming, easy-going, dedicated, experienced, and on and on I could go. Patrick’s goal for all of his brides is to be calm, blue water and that’s exactly how I felt on our wedding day. I can’t thank Patrick enough for marrying my husband and me and making it such an enjoyable experience!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
    Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

Wonderful to work with. Very profession and sincere with a hint of humor!

• Musically Yours
    Musically Yours Wedding Musicians

Dr Malloy adds a lot of personality to your event. He is very well spoken and knows how to keep the ceremony moving in an enjoyable manner. His Irish blessing at the end of the ceremony is a great special touch.

• Queen City Ensemble
    Queen City Ensemble Wedding Musicians

We are very happy to have worked with Reverend Dr. Patrick Maloy. He is very easy to coordinate with and performs a beautiful ceremony. We have been extremely happy working with him on weddings in the past and look to a long future with him.

• 403 Sunset Drive Stanley, 28164 See on map