Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy Reviews

Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 6
Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 7

Stephanie H · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I LOVED working with Patrick and are so glad he officiated our wedding! He was extremely processional throughout the whole process and did a great job explaining how the rehearsal, ceremony and name changing process would work. He helped us put together the perfect ceremony for our wedding. Also, he truly did make us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed while standing at the alter. We would recommend Patrick to any couple!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mccarter · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Kind, Thoughtful and Professional Officiant for our Uptown Charlotte Wedding

We were very lucky for the opportunity to work with Patrick. He is incredibly thoughtful, kind and professional. Patrick worked carefully with us to create a ceremony that was absolutely beautiful, authentic, meaningful, and true to us. He covered every single detail prior to the ceremony leaving not one question or doubt around what was expected of us or members of our wedding party.

My now husband and I live in Colorado and had originally planned on being married by the pastor of the Presbyterian church attended by my fiancé's Southern family. We took a last-minute trip to his hometown a month prior to our wedding which included a meeting for pre-marital counseling. After this meeting my fiancé's pastor refused to officiate our wedding because I don't identify as Christian. I grew up in the Catholic church and consider myself faithful albeit not Christian. It was a lot to process so close to our wedding.

Patrick came highly recommended by our wedding planner and we feel incredibly lucky he was available and grateful for the opportunity to work with him. We were shaken by our experience and refreshed by Patrick's compassion, patience and thoughtfulness. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful, felt very authentic and resonated deeply with both my husband and I.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Mae · Married on 06/15/2019

Dr. Maloy = Minister of Wedding

Patrick is wonderful. Our wedding party and guest spoke highly of him. Our wedding was perfect. Patrick helped us to create a beautiful memory. He is the best,

Sent on 07/01/2019

Shane Small · Married on 05/26/2019

Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy

Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy did an outstanding job. From the first meeting we had almost a year before the wedding, to the post wedding follow up, our experience was stress free and easy. With an event that has so many things to plan and think about, he did such a tremendous job of simplifying everything so that we could focus on each other. He did a beautiful job at the ceremony, his calm confidence before and after the ceremony made it a really special experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His experience and help throughout the whole process was invaluable. Great experience.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

The Absolute Best!

One of the BEST decisions we made was choosing Patrick to marry us. Patrick walked us step-by-step through the process of getting our marriage license and putting together our ceremony. He is personable, funny, extremely knowledgeable, genuine, calming, easy-going, dedicated, experienced, and on and on I could go. Patrick’s goal for all of his brides is to be calm, blue water and that’s exactly how I felt on our wedding day. I can’t thank Patrick enough for marrying my husband and me and making it such an enjoyable experience!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Katie

Katie Drew · Married on 03/09/2019

Patrick is wonderful!

We found Patrick through one of our friends who had been married by him, and I will always be indebted to her for sending Patrick my way. He is warm, smart and experienced, and has a wicked sense of humor; he and my husband bonded over their love of "dad jokes." Patrick made our ceremony feel personal and special and always made us feel so at ease every time we spoke or met with him. It was very important to me that we had a non-religious ceremony and Patrick was so accommodating; he even wore a (beautifully dapper) regular suit instead of his robe. All of my family and friends commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was. In addition to that, he also went above and beyond to help us with the marriage process in general; he explained to us how to apply for our marriage licence and then gave us an idiot-proof, step by step guide on how to change my last name. I will never be able to truly express my appreciation for Patrick, but I can guarantee you won't find a better officiant anywhere else.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 8
  • Karli

Karli King · Married on 01/20/2019

Look no further! Patrick is amazing!

We decided to plan a wedding in a couple of week's time and we were referred to Patrick by our close friend. I had heard such wonderful things, I had my fingers crossed that he would be available. I received a return call from Patrick within a couple of hours of having reached out to him! He had me in stitches laughing within minutes! Patrick was incredibly kind, supportive, humorous, and flexible! He made the planning of the ceremony completely stress free!! He was always available when we had a quick question (via email or the phone). He has lots of great checklists and guides to help ensure you don't miss anything! (He literally can help with any part of the planning process if needed!) We feel very blessed to have found and been married by Patrick! He is the exact type of person we had dreamed of! Our ceremony was the perfect blend of us and he made it truly special helping us with ideas. I would highly recommend Patrick! Look no further, he's the one!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 9
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 10
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 11
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 12
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 13

Harmony · Married on 12/01/2018

Patrick anticipated every detail and kept us calm when we needed it. He was funny and compassionate and I was so happy to

Patrick anticipated every detail and kept us calm when we needed it. He was funny and compassionate and so sweet with including our two-year-old daughter’s unpredictability. We are so happy he married us.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/10/2018

Flexible and organized and made for a beautiful ceremony!

From the first time we met Patrick, we could tell he was a seasoned pro. He met with us, made the ceremony building process so simple, and allowed us to have the wedding we'd always wanted. He catered to our every want, while at the same time remaining structured and organized so everything went perfect at our rehearsal and ceremony. He was willing to build a ceremony that was as religious or secular as we wanted.

He was so kind, knowledgeable, and made us feel like we had known him for years and years. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • W

William King · Married on 07/07/2018

Went Above and Beyond - the Ultimate Professional

After interviewing multiple wedding officiants, we immediately hired Rev. Maloy on the spot. He exhibited a unique calmness, and demonstrated he understood the importance of our wedding. Patrick helped us develop a customized ceremony, that our wedding guest commented fit our personalities perfectly. He was very professional in our pre-wedding meetings, rehearsal, and wedding. Overall, we were impressed with how Patrick interacted with our guests.

Patrick did everything he said he was going to do. We highly recommend Rev. Maloy for any North Carolina based wedding. He did a flawless job for our wedding, that we will remember forever.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Tish · Married on 07/01/2018

Patrick is absolutely WONDERFUL!! He helped make our wedding beautiful and fun with his graceful words and fun personality!! He is the best!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Rev. Dr. Maloy was absolutely wonderful. He sent my daughter and future son-in-law lots of materials several months ahead of time to help them come up with the perfect ceremony, the way they wanted it to be. When we all met with him, he encouraged them to create their ideal ceremony plus he gave lots great advice about getting the marriage license, and what to expect on our wedding day. He performed such a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't have been more pleased with it. So many people commented on what a meaningful service he performed. I can not recommend Dr. Maloy enough! You will just love him.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Brianne · Married on 02/24/2018

I can't say enough great things about Patrick! Not only did he officiate our wedding, he also provided a check list on how to go about changing my last name. I would have been lost without it. You're in great hands with Patrick.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Patrick was everything my husband and I could have hoped for in an officiant for our wedding. We had a sit down meeting and went over what we wanted in our ceremony and how we want it to go. He was very understanding, honest, and caring to what we wanted. Patrick got to know us as people not just another couple he is going to marry. He guided us at rehearsal about being okay to be nervous, excited, and to show any emotions that we are feeling. Thank you Patrick for everything, we are so happy we were able to meet you and couldn't imagine anyone else marrying us!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Janelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I begin? From the first time we met Patrick at Starbucks we knew he was the one that we would love to have as our officiant! He was so professional and funny that he made us feel very comfortable right from the start. We had 1 million questions and he was there to answer every single one. Our ceremony was beautiful and even though it did rain he was so accommodating and loving towards my husband and I. I look forward to sharing more memories in the future with Patrick! Thank you for everything! Future brides and grooms..he is the one! ❤️

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 14

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

From the moment we met Patrick, we knew we made the right choice! The initial meeting was easy and relaxed. He allowed us to customize our ceremony and we could not have been more thrilled with the outcome. Our family and friends were very impressed with how well the ceremony went, all of them complimenting Patrick and how fluid he was. He has the best sense of humor, and I can’t tell you how far that goes (especially 5 minutes before the ceremony when your heart is beating out of your chest). Thank you, Patrick!

Sent on 10/31/2017

K · Married on 10/07/2017

Patrick truly made our wedding ceremony a wonderful and personal experience. My husband and I didn't know much about the ceremony planning process and Patrick guided us through each step and made us feel so comfortable along this journey. Our guests all commented on what a beautiful job he did officiating for us and he took time during the rehearsal to even tell us the history of the chapel where we were married. We cannot say enough about what a wonderful job Patrick did. You will be in the best hands if he officiates your wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

tina · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Patrick Maloy! He officiated at my daughter's wedding over the weekend at the Palisades Country Club and did an outstanding job. He made both Patrick and Caitlyn feel comfortable and get thru the service. It was a Beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy. God Bless you!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 15

Collin · Married on 09/09/2017

Patrick was terrific!! We met with him a few weeks before the day of our wedding to go through the ceremony and pick out various readings and talk about timing and such for the wedding. He was hilarious. He took the time to go through all of our choices and asked us questions about us as individuals and as a couple to make sure he knew who he was marrying. At the rehearsal and the wedding itself he kept everything light and made us feel like “calm blue water”, and had us feeling relaxed so if anything did pop up it would all work out. We highly recommend him and really enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 11/05/2017

christina · Married on 09/02/2017

We could not have asked for a better wedding officiant for our special day. From the first email interaction with Patrick, it was easy and professional which made picking him so easy! When my husband and I had our meeting with him, it was like we were all good family friends forever. We would laugh and talk about all things and Patrick was so easy to work with. We were not sure on some of the traditional elements of the ceremony timeline and Patrick reassured us this was our day and we could do whatever we wanted. Our ceremony was 100% authentic and us! He answers all questions and gives great advice! He even helps you with some of the pains of changing your name! We are so blessed to have him as a person we know and couldn't be happier that he blessed our marriage. He is the one to "Say Yes" to! Thank you Patrick - for everything!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy 16

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

We had an outdoor wedding at a country club and needed an officiant-- Patrick came highly recommended and now we know why! He was great! He met with us to customize our ceremony and made it so simple. Really great at what he does!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2017

Dr. Patrick Maloy was such an amazing officiant for our wedding! His calmness and knowledge in coordinating the process, the paperwork, and helping us design a ceremony that would best represent us was fantastic. I would recommend anyone in the Charlotte area hire him for his expertise, ability to help you find your "calm blue waters" and his sense of humor throughout the process. We were so glad to have him on our special day!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

Patrick is the best! He was great to work with and made the ceremony the best anyone had ever witnessed. Everyone told us how great he was. He has such a great personality and made us all feel at ease. The wedding flowed perfectly and couldn't have been any better. We would recommend him to anyone that needs a wedding officiant!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Ashlee · Married on 06/10/2017

Patrick was amazing. When we had to look last minute for someone to officiate our wedding, he was MORE than accommodating. He was great. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Patrick is such a pleasure to work with. He is so friendly and makes you feel at ease at each meeting. He created the perfect ceremony for us and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 06/13/2017