54 Reviews for Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy

Single Religion (4)
Non-religious (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
54 Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy Reviews

Patrick is absolutely WONDERFUL!! He helped make our wedding beautiful and fun with his graceful words and fun personality!! He is the best!!

Profile Picture Tish, 7/1/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Rev. Dr. Maloy was absolutely wonderful. He sent my daughter and future son-in-law lots of materials several months ahead of time to help them come up with the perfect ceremony, the way they wanted it to be. When we all met with him, he encouraged them to create their ideal ceremony plus he gave lots great advice about getting the marriage license, and what to expect on our wedding day. He performed such a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't have been more pleased with it. So many people commented on what a meaningful service he performed. I can not recommend Dr. Maloy enough! You will just love him.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows

I can't say enough great things about Patrick! Not only did he officiate our wedding, he also provided a check list on how to go about changing my last name. I would have been lost without it. You're in great hands with Patrick.

Profile Picture Brianne, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Patrick was everything my husband and I could have hoped for in an officiant for our wedding. We had a sit down meeting and went over what we wanted in our ceremony and how we want it to go. He was very understanding, honest, and caring to what we wanted. Patrick got to know us as people not just another couple he is going to marry. He guided us at rehearsal about being okay to be nervous, excited, and to show any emotions that we are feeling. Thank you Patrick for everything, we are so happy we were able to meet you and couldn't imagine anyone else marrying us!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Where do I begin? From the first time we met Patrick at Starbucks we knew he was the one that we would love to have as our officiant! He was so professional and funny that he made us feel very comfortable right from the start. We had 1 million questions and he was there to answer every single one. Our ceremony was beautiful and even though it did rain he was so accommodating and loving towards my husband and I. I look forward to sharing more memories in the future with Patrick! Thank you for everything! Future brides and grooms..he is the one! ❤️

Profile Picture Janelle, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal

From the moment we met Patrick, we knew we made the right choice! The initial meeting was easy and relaxed. He allowed us to customize our ceremony and we could not have been more thrilled with the outcome. Our family and friends were very impressed with how well the ceremony went, all of them complimenting Patrick and how fluid he was. He has the best sense of humor, and I can’t tell you how far that goes (especially 5 minutes before the ceremony when your heart is beating out of your chest). Thank you, Patrick!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, No Denomination

Patrick truly made our wedding ceremony a wonderful and personal experience. My husband and I didn't know much about the ceremony planning process and Patrick guided us through each step and made us feel so comfortable along this journey. Our guests all commented on what a beautiful job he did officiating for us and he took time during the rehearsal to even tell us the history of the chapel where we were married. We cannot say enough about what a wonderful job Patrick did. You will be in the best hands if he officiates your wedding!!

Profile Picture K, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough about Dr. Patrick Maloy! He officiated at my daughter's wedding over the weekend at the Palisades Country Club and did an outstanding job. He made both Patrick and Caitlyn feel comfortable and get thru the service. It was a Beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy. God Bless you!

Photo for Rev. Dr. Patrick Maloy Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture tina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Patrick was terrific!! We met with him a few weeks before the day of our wedding to go through the ceremony and pick out various readings and talk about timing and such for the wedding. He was hilarious. He took the time to go through all of our choices and asked us questions about us as individuals and as a couple to make sure he knew who he was marrying. At the rehearsal and the wedding itself he kept everything light and made us feel like “calm blue water”, and had us feeling relaxed so if anything did pop up it would all work out. We highly recommend him and really enjoyed working with him.

Profile Picture Collin, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We could not have asked for a better wedding officiant for our special day. From the first email interaction with Patrick, it was easy and professional which made picking him so easy! When my husband and I had our meeting with him, it was like we were all good family friends forever. We would laugh and talk about all things and Patrick was so easy to work with. We were not sure on some of the traditional elements of the ceremony timeline and Patrick reassured us this was our day and we could do whatever we wanted. Our ceremony was 100% authentic and us! He answers all questions and gives great advice! He even helps you with some of the pains of changing your name! We are so blessed to have him as a person we know and couldn't be happier that he blessed our marriage. He is the one to "Say Yes" to! Thank you Patrick - for everything!

Profile Picture christina, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had an outdoor wedding at a country club and needed an officiant-- Patrick came highly recommended and now we know why! He was great! He met with us to customize our ceremony and made it so simple. Really great at what he does!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Dr. Patrick Maloy was such an amazing officiant for our wedding! His calmness and knowledge in coordinating the process, the paperwork, and helping us design a ceremony that would best represent us was fantastic. I would recommend anyone in the Charlotte area hire him for his expertise, ability to help you find your "calm blue waters" and his sense of humor throughout the process. We were so glad to have him on our special day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Patrick is the best! He was great to work with and made the ceremony the best anyone had ever witnessed. Everyone told us how great he was. He has such a great personality and made us all feel at ease. The wedding flowed perfectly and couldn't have been any better. We would recommend him to anyone that needs a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Patrick is such a pleasure to work with. He is so friendly and makes you feel at ease at each meeting. He created the perfect ceremony for us and we could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 6/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Patrick was outstanding! We really loved having him be apart of our wedding.
He has a great sense of humor which made us feel you relaxed, like nothing could go wrong!
He made us feel so relaxed and made it look like we knew what we were doing up there! HA! Patrick was absolutely awesome! He really knows what he is doing and he does it perfectly! 10/10

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Patrick married my husband and I on 5/18/18 at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, and he was amazing. He is so kind and funny and put us both at ease on our big day and was able to keep us calm through a few issues that happened day of. The ceremony was beautiful - so many people came up to us during the reception and complimented Patrick's skill in keeping us and the guests engaged. Furthermore, he prepared our ceremony exactly the way we wanted it and ensured that we knew exactly what to expect. Also, because of Patrick, we were able to get our marriage license quickly and almost effortlessly. We highly recommend Patrick - he is simply the best in every way.

Profile Picture Blair, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

I am not certain we have the words to adequately express what it meant to us to have Patrick be part of our wedding, but we will give it a shot. From the first phone conversation with Patrick it was immediately clear that he was the perfect choice to be our officiant. He not only guided us through the process but he reassured us each step of the way. His suggestions, guidance, calm demeanor and ultimately his friendship were all priceless additions to our big day. My wife and I could not be happier that we chose Patrick as our officiant and can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without him.

Profile Picture James, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Patrick was an absolute pleasure to work with. He helped us customize our vows to create a beautiful ceremony. We received so many compliments from our guest. Patrick helped ease our nerves throughout the whole process. My husband and I feel very blessed to have found Rev. Patrick Maloy and we would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Elena, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We absolutely LOVED having Patrick Maloy as our officiant!!! After we met up with him for the first time to go over details and figure out if he is a good match for us, we knew right away that he was! He has a really good sense of humor, very kind, professional, calming, and willing to help wherever he can. We had the best time just talking to him. He gave us all of the information that we needed to know to make our wedding magical and seamless. He presented us with all of our options on how we wanted our ceremony and let us decide what we wanted and how we wanted it. He never pushed anything on us, not even his services. If you are looking for an officiant in the area, I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Patrick did such a fantastic job. My husband and I met with him a month or so before the wedding to go over all the details. We personalized a few details to make the ceremony a little bit more of "our own". I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Logan, 10/29/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Maloy. He listened to us and planned the perfect ceremony for my husband and I. He even reminded me to breathe when the wedding jitters struck during the ceremony. Working with the Maloys was one of the best decisions we made. We are so grateful to him for everything. Dr. Maloy is one of the main reasons everything was as special as it was. Even though he is in high demand, he made us feel like we were the only couple he was working with. He is an amazing person and we were honored to have him lead us into life as man and wife.

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dr. Patrick did such a great good with our ceremony! He wrote everything perfectly and we couldn't have asked for anything better! He is very kind and if you ever need advice he is more than happy to help! Thank you Dr. Patrick for everything!

Love Daniel & Sarah

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Patrick was just so wonderful! He was perfect for our small ceremony. He worked with us to tailor our vows and ceremony to be specific to us and he really set us at ease on our day. His great sense of humor and personable manner made all of our guests feel a part of the ceremony and he gave handkerchiefs to the mothers when the tears began to flow!! He was just so great! Would recommend him to everyone we know!

Profile Picture BARBARA, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Patrick is simply the man! He's incredible at what he does, fast to respond, always there for you, and great to work with. It was an honor to have him as the officiant at our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the job he did. Thanks Patrick!

Profile Picture Alan, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. and Mrs. Maloy are an outstanding duo when it comes to weddings. I would highly recommend them both for any wedding. Patrick takes the time to get to know you and understand what you want out of the ceremony. He goes above and beyond making sure everything is in order and easy going. Even when I started crying at the altar he had a handkerchief ready and didn't miss a beat with the ceremony. I can't imagine my wedding without them involved. Do yourself a favor and take away some stress of the planning and hire these two. You will not regret it, I promise.

Profile Picture Kelly , 7/2/16, 1 Review