626 N Amelia Avenue, Deland, FL 32724 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes

I love weddings! I'll admit it freely, I love a good love story and I think that's why I enjoy doing weddings so much.

As a wedding officiant, I get a front row seat for the love stories of the couples I marry. I get to see the love in a groom's eyes as he tells me about the first time he knew he was going to marry his bride; then on the wedding day I get to see that love spilling out through tears of joy as they reach for one another to make vows. I hear the tenderness of a bride's voice, describing how her love steadies her in a tumultuous year of life changes.

It's also why I offer coaching for couples, to help them build on strengths and find more moments of happily ever after in the midst of their ordinary life together. Although I LOVE officiating weddings, I am also interested in the journey of marriage. My degree and experience offer me the special skill set to help you prepare for the rich experience of journeying alongside someone for the rest of your lives.

I know there are so many things to think about and so many choices to be made. I do hope you will take a look at my website and quote as you ponder the type of ceremony you would like. I am an ordained minister with 20 years of experience in my field. When you hire me, you are hiring an experienced professional vs. a notary or someone with an internet certificate.

Follow Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes on

Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes 1
Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes 2
Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes 3

Cameron · Married on 10/06/2017

Christy is such a love! My wife and I are so happy she was able to officiate our wedding. From our first phone call together, she took the time to customize every aspect of our wedding. Christy was great with her communication always on time and always friendly. She runs a turn key operation and brings such a southern charm to the chapel! So so so happy with her and would not change a word in our ceremony!

Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes 4

Sandra · Married on 10/06/2017

It was a wonderful day. The reverend did a great job and we really appreciate her coming out and performing the ceremony.

Dana · Married on 09/21/2017

We are so blessed to have found Christy. It was something we had put off to last and we were afraid we would not have a good experience. Christy took all our ideas for the ceremony, put them in a script so quickly.
    She was so patient & understanding when our wedding was delayed 40 min. Or more!
    The ceremony was beautiful, she was awesome. We are so pleased with her service.
    I would most definitely recommend her in every way.

Dana (Mother of groom/Wedding planner), Juliana & Kyle (Happy Couple)

Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes 5

Rev. Christy Correll-Hughes FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Evangelical, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English