128 N Main Street, Mocksville, NC 27028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Retrosound Films

Romantic & Adventurous Love Stories.

Weddings are magical, and we are all about capturing those real, authentic moments - sublime moments that can be relived forever. We are Cliff and Jessica, a husband & wife film and photo team, and we are madly in love. Our films are nostalgic and timeless, modern and classic. We have also recently added Photo.

Fueled By Coffee & Tacos

We've been married for 11 years, and have 3 amazing kids. We love music. We love old movies. We are weird. We are goofy. Kindness matters to us. We WILL cry at your wedding.

About Jessica

I like ice cream.
And coffee.
And coffee ice cream.
My favorite part of weddings is the dancing.
I also cry at every wedding.
Wish I could sing in a jazz trio.
I love hugs from my babies.
And kisses from my husband.
Unexpected road trips are the best ever.

About Cliff

I need guacamole.
I play guitar.
I roast coffee.
Loyalty is very important to me.
My wife is my favorite person ever.
I love vinyl albums.
I love being introverted.
The ocean inspires me to dream bigger.
Dwight Schrute is the best character ever.

Follow Retrosound Films on
sz 25 51 1024873 1565654238
sz 25 51 1024873 1565654238

• Videos 6

6 Reviews for Retrosound Films

Raine Bond · Married on 07/28/2019

Best Decision Ever

Could not have been more pleased with the service Cliff and Jessica provided. They were incredibly easy to work with, flexible when we had to make last minute changes to the ceremony and reception, and just all around really nice to work with. They got some amazing footage and we are so excited to see how the final cut turns out. Everyone at our wedding was talking about how attentive they were in catching little details or moments other people might have missed. Plus, they were funny and put up with our corny jokes, goofing off while they were filming, and my constant complaining about how my shoes hurt my feet. I could not recommend them enough as your videographer. By far the absolute best value and service in this area, hands down. I did a lot of research into videography options, including deciding whether to even hire one. I will never regret my decision choosing Retrosound and I am so thankful to have this film to look back on so I can remember our day forever.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Retrosound Films's reply:

Wow, Raine! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You and Craig totally rock! So glad we could hang with you two!
  • Angela

Angela Queneau · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience, great end result!

We are so lucky to have crossed paths with Cliff! He was extremely professional and has been a pleasure to work with both leading up to the wedding and post wedding. He captured the day so beatifully and the quality of his work is top notch.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Retrosound Films's reply:

Angela, you and Ross are wonderful people. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! Much happiness for to you always.

Retrosound Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive