217 Creekstone Blvd, Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About Retrosound Films

Romantic & Adventurous Love Stories.

Retrosound Films is Jessica and Cliff, a film and photo company that believes weddings are magical. Now based out of Nashville, their approach is to catch real moments and real emotions as they happen, and provide a STRESS-FREE day of weddiing for their couples.

Fueled By Coffee & Tacos

Working with a limited number of couples each year allows Jessica and Cliff to provide a better and stress-free experience. They get to know the couples they work with, so that they can better tell your story. If you like their vibe, send them a message today.

About Jessica

I like ice cream.
And coffee.
And coffee ice cream.
My favorite part of weddings is the dancing.
I also cry at every wedding.
Wish I could sing in a jazz trio.
I love hugs from my babies.
And kisses from my husband.
Unexpected road trips are the best ever.

About Cliff

I need guacamole.
I play guitar.
I roast coffee.
Loyalty is very important to me.
My wife is my favorite person ever.
I love vinyl albums.
I love being introverted.
The ocean inspires me to dream bigger.
Dwight Schrute is the best character ever.

Follow Retrosound Films on

• Videos 5

3 Reviews for Retrosound Films

Sara · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!!!!

Cliff and Jessica were amazing!! I would highly recommend them. The quality of their work is priceless and they were so professional and kind the day of our wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Livmarlow

Liv Marlow · Married on 09/15/2018

Blown away! So much more than we dreamed!

A photographer recommended Retrosound to us, and we are so glad she did. A video was more important to us than photos, and they knocked it out of the park. Jessica and Cliff were so unbelievably amazing to work with. They were confident in what they were doing, and we just let them do their thing. They showed us a few shots throughout the day, but we just had no idea what the end result would be. It is far and away more than we could have dreamed. We have seen many other wedding films that just look so plain compared to what they have done. It's like a real movie. Everyone in our family is blown away by their work. So are we. Thank you for being so wonderful!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Retrosound Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Retrosound Films 1
    10% Off ANY Film Package

Between now and September, get 10% off any wedding film package. All of our film packages include a ceremony film too!

• 217 Creekstone Blvd Franklin, TN, 37064 See on map