128 N Main Street, Mocksville, NC 27028 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Retrosound Films

Now booking all the adventurous couples.

Weddings are magical, and we are all about capturing those authentic and sublime moments. Wouldn't it be so rad if you could watch your parents or grandparents young and in love? We are all about that. Classic heirloom wedding films that are trendy and modern where it counts. Never overdone, but always creative and high quality.

Fueled By Coffee and Tacos

We are Cliff and Jessica, and we've been married for 11 years. We love Jesus. We love our kids, coffee and tacos. All the tacos. We're nerds. We're goofy. Kindness matters to us, and we will probably cry at your wedding.

Where are you saying "I Do?"

We love both local and destinations weddings. They are all exciting and valuable. This year we've got some great destinations like Iceland, Santa Barbara, NYC, and Oregon on the radar, but even if it is in our backyard WE. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

About Jessica

I like ice cream.
And coffee.
And coffee ice cream.
My favorite part of weddings is the dancing.
I also cry at every wedding.
Wish I could sing in a jazz trio.
I love hugs from my babies.
And kisses from my husband.
Unexpected road trips are the best ever.

About Cliff

I need guacamole.
I play guitar.
I roast coffee.
Loyalty is very important to me.
My wife is my favorite person ever.
I love vinyl albums.
I love being introverted.
The ocean inspires me to dream bigger.
Dwight Schrute is the best character ever.

Follow Retrosound Films on
julie and jason 5 51 1024873 1571356026
julie and jason 5 51 1024873 1571356026

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for Retrosound Films

Raine Bond · Married on 07/28/2019

Best Decision Ever

Could not have been more pleased with the service Cliff and Jessica provided. They were incredibly easy to work with, flexible when we had to make last minute changes to the ceremony and reception, and just all around really nice to work with. They got some amazing footage and we are so excited to see how the final cut turns out. Everyone at our wedding was talking about how attentive they were in catching little details or moments other people might have missed. Plus, they were funny and put up with our corny jokes, goofing off while they were filming, and my constant complaining about how my shoes hurt my feet. I could not recommend them enough as your videographer. By far the absolute best value and service in this area, hands down. I did a lot of research into videography options, including deciding whether to even hire one. I will never regret my decision choosing Retrosound and I am so thankful to have this film to look back on so I can remember our day forever.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Retrosound Films's reply:

Wow, Raine! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. You and Craig totally rock! So glad we could hang with you two!
  • Angela

Angela Queneau · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience, great end result!

We are so lucky to have crossed paths with Cliff! He was extremely professional and has been a pleasure to work with both leading up to the wedding and post wedding. He captured the day so beatifully and the quality of his work is top notch.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Retrosound Films's reply:

Angela, you and Ross are wonderful people. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! Much happiness for to you always.

Retrosound Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive