Events by Briana

Nashville, TN View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Events by Briana is a wedding planning service based in Nashville, Tennessee. With over three years of experience and a commitment to creativity, this planner is here to help your dream wedding day become a reality. From the tiniest details to the most important decisions, Briana and her team can be there to help you every step of the way.

Events by Briana offer a range of services, all catering to different celebration styles and sizes. Consultations are also available, letting you meet Briana and learn all about her expertise. Whether you need the full planning package or just a coordinator on the day, Briana and her team can be there for you. This agency caters to all forms of wedding celebration, including destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 10/01/2022

Hire Her if You Want the Best Wedding Ever

Briana was the best decision I made for my wedding. We hired her 1.5 years before our wedding and had everything planned right away. 7 months before our wedding our venue canceled on us. Briana found us a new venue one block from our original venue within a week for our same date. She redesigned our entire wedding after that. We told her we wanted color and non-traditional and she knocked it out of the park. The flowers, the linens, everything was so beautiful that our guests are still talking about it. The day of and weeks leading up to our wedding she took care of everything. Our wedding day went smoothly and she was in the background making sure everything went according to plan. Hire her for your wedding, you will have the most perfect, beautiful day.
    Kristen D. Married on 01/22/2022

Briana is so organized!

Briana was the day-of-wedding coordinator for our January wedding at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville. And she is beyond helpful! I know for a fact our day would have been a mess without Briana! Leading up to the wedding, she and I communicated frequently to go over the timeline, the vendors, the plans, and she really does finalize everything to the last detail! For our wedding, she and her assistant made sure our ceremony space and reception looked perfect! And Briana went out of her way to make sure everything was covered. Down to buying and bringing nail polish for our flower girl the morning of the wedding! She ran around the resort in between decorating the spaces to grab our lunches, running items back and forth from the bridal room to the groom's suite among everything else! She made our walk down the aisle a freaking breeze! I am so thankful for her hard work and cheerful attitude. Thanks, Briana, for making our day flawless!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 10/16/2021

Above and beyond!

I booked Bri for month of coordination and I cannot be happier that I did! I honestly wish I had budgeted to have her for the full planning service. I know for a fact that the last month, and day would have been horrible if it weren't for her and her team. Any time there was a question, she was direct and swift with contacting me and my vendors. She thought of quite literally every little detail and always had a back up. Day of was a literal dream, she was a great leader when it came to directing vendors and family members. She made sure my husband and I were able to have a few minutes alone after the ceremony, she made sure I ate, and even made sure all of our stuff was packed afterwards. I cannot recommend her and her team enough. If you are able to- book for the full service, I wish I had!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

123 Main Street Nashville, TN, 37215
Location of (Events by Briana)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding