Chicago, IL 60605 Map · Phone number

Retiro Photography 7
  • Kristen

Kristen Schulte · Married on 03/12/2019

Beautiful. Easy.

Retiro Photography promised me that they would be my "easiest vendor to work with", and they certainly stayed true to that promise. My wedding was in a new location for them, and it poured rain all day, which meant some of our plans for outdoor photographs were derailed. Mark easily and seamlessly improvised, and if he was at all stressed by what the location and mother nature threw at him (though he is so experienced that I doubt he was), he was incredibly professional to make sure that any stress did not reflect on me. Retiro Photography captured my wedding beautifully: I have so many portraits and candid moments to remember it by. What's more? Our photos are not just beautiful but reflect us as a couple because Mark really got to know us as a couple beforehand, and worked hard to get to know all the "important people" the day of. Retiro photography was one of the best investments I made for my wedding, so much so that I would have paid double for the service and quality of the end product. Many of my unmarried guests wanted Retiro Photography's contact information after viewing my wedding photos, and others expressed that they wish they would have known about Retiro Photography before they got married. I recommend them to everyone I can!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Retiro Photography 13
    Retiro Photography 14
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 03/02/2019

Mark was a JOY to work with. Before we even arrived for the photo session, Mark was scouting the property for the perfect spots to shoot our engagement photos. He was fun and professional. I loved his creative ideas and that he was so open to some of my picture requests. We have a newborn, and he was patient and kind when incorporating her into our photos. These are pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life! Mark - you are officially my go-to photographer!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Retiro Photography 15
    Retiro Photography 16
    Retiro Photography 17

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Mark was absolutely wonderful! He was the photographer for both my and my sister's weddings over past 6 months, and was always professional, fun, and absolutely tireless amidst the long, busy days. He moved to Chicago after we had contracted with him, and he still made trips back to Cincinnati to beautifully capture every moment of our engagement session and wedding day. Highly recommend!! Thanks Mark!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Retiro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards