Remy Photos

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Remy Photos is a wedding photography company located in Richmond, Virginia. Remy has been photographing weddings since 2016. She loves capturing the special moments between fun-loving, adventurous, and outgoing couples. She offers a luxury experience for couples from the beginning to end of the planning process by providing her bridal guide and custom timelines. Her favorite part of wedding days is seeing and documenting how much love surrounds the couple on their special day from outsiders point of view. Remy LOVES love.

Remy uses a natural style of photography to capture the special moments of your wedding day. Remy can be your photographer not just for wedding portraits, but also offers packages that include an engagement session! The list of photography services includes, but is not limited to:

• Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Engagement session
  • High-resolution images via digital gallery
  • One event per day
  • Sneak Peek gallery within 24 hours!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

• Corinne
    Corinne T. Married on 07/10/2021

One of a Kind!

Remy is truly one of a kind! We booked Remy for our wedding in 2019 (pre-covid) and had an amazing experience with our engagement photos, so we knew our wedding day would be great. When we had to postpone our wedding for a year from 2020 to 2021, Remy was very supportive and made herself available for our rescheduled date. Remy provides her couples with lots of information, an easy-to-use digital platform for viewing/downloading photos, and is an overall wealth of knowledge. On the day of, Remy was early to the venue, which was a precursor to the level of service we received, as she truly goes above and beyond. She coordinated with the venue, with her second shooter, and most importantly with us as the couple to ensure our expectations were met. Even our families were blown away just by watching her work! Most importantly, our photos are amazing and exactly the vibe we wanted. My husband and I truly believe we hit the lottery when booking Remy. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Remy Photos's reply:

omggggg Corinne!!!!! This review literally made me tear up- thank you so so much for your thoughtful and kind words. It was such a joy being a part of your wedding experience and witnessing a special love like yours! Sending hugs!!!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle D. Married on 05/28/2021

Remy is the best!

I cannot say enough good things about Remy or recommend her enough! Truly one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding.

First and foremost, we are so happy with our wedding photos. You can see from Remy's website and social media that her work is romantic and dreamy and we are so thrilled to have those stunning portraits and formal photos from our wedding. What it's harder to see is all of the other details that you want to be captured - the candids, the dancing, the personal touches that couples work so hard to put together, and the personality of you and your guests. Remy was able to capture all of it! We are able to relive the day through the photos and to see all of the emotion and joy of it, which is exactly what we wanted.

Second, Remy is professional and really easy to work with. She was with us through two covid postponements and was so considerate and accomodating, always doing whatever she could to keep us excited and looking forward.

Finally, she was an absolute rock day-of. She and her second shooter Colleen (who was also fantastic) helped to keep everyone on schedule and on track, which was especially impressive with a very rowdy bunch of groomsmen and big lively families. She was calm and professional through any bumps and mishaps, including torrential downpour during our would-have-been outdoor ceremony, and just totally on top of everything.

Remy Photos's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH GABI!!!!! This review literally made me tear up, I really appreciate all your kind words and I loved working with you so much! You two are the most romantic, wonderful couple I know and it was a dream to photograph your wedding. Sending hugs!!
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 05/10/2021

The best decision of my wedding

I don't even know where to begin with our amazing experience with Remy.

From the beginning, she made conscious efforts to learn who my husband and I are as couple and what we really were envisioning with our engagement photos.

She provided professional guidance with selecting location, outfits, and overall esthetic all while making sure our vision was still present. My husband was so nervous before the engagement session, but when we got in the car after our session the first thing he said was "That was so fun". Remy made us feel so comfortable infront of the camera all while capturing the true fun and love we have for each other.

Months leading up to the big day Remy made sure to understand all that we wanted in our wedding day, from photo combinations with family & friends and bridal party (and ones to avoid!). She asked about poses of my husband and I, details important to us, and specific moments we wanted to highlight. She helped me build my wedding timeline for a seamless, stress-free day.

My gallery made my jaw drop. left me speechless, The best thing you can do for your wedding is use Remy. Because of her, I have beautiful images of the best day of my life to cherish forever.

Remy Photos's reply:

COOL I'M LITERALLY CRYING. You are the best, thank you so so much Kaitlyn!!!! I feel so blessed to work with people and friends like you and Cameron along with such wonderful families who make my job so much more enjoyable! Can't wait to work with you guys again in the future, thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer! XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Remy Photos Price Rates

408 strawberry st. Richmond, VA, 23220
Location of (Remy Photos)

Remy Photos frequently asked questions

What photography services does Remy Photos include in the starting price?

Remy Photos includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Remy Photos include in their most popular wedding package?

Remy Photos includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Remy Photos offer?

Remy Photos offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Remy Photos offer?

Remy Photos offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Remy Photos offer for wedding events?

Remy Photos offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Remy Photos and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Remy Photos is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding