227 Quarry Street 1st Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Phil Kramer Photographers

Photography is My Passion!

It's about capturing that special smile that makes the world turn...that fleeting moment of pure joy...that incredible candid which told the story without a single word ever being spoken.

Since I opened my doors 30 years ago, it has been our honor and privilege to capture life's important moments for thousands of families to treasure.

Experience and style are the key when choosing a photographer. Let me capture all the emotion & beauty...the splendor & excitement...and the love & romance of your wedding... telling the complete story of your special days it unfolds. I don't follow trends, I create them.

My goal is to meet and exceed your expectations. With an artful eye, I will meticulously document the details that make your event original. I'm regarded as one of the top photography studios in the nation, we are committed to providing you and your family with highest quality photography possible.

Looking forward meeting you,

Phil Kramer

Phil Kramer Photographers was formally known as Remark Productions Inc by Phil Kramer.

Follow Phil Kramer Photographers on

13778190724dcad1 1381520492510 0007
13778190724dcad1 1381520492510 0007

13 Reviews for Phil Kramer Photographers

Ciara · Married on 07/08/2017

I absolutely loved my photos from not only my proposal but my engagement photos as well. I can't speak highly enough about the quality of these photos. They captured precious moments with great detail. Phil Kramer allowed all of my "Pinterest Dreams" come true while adding some of his own creative imagination! My fiance and I decided on a "Date Night" photo theme in Cape May NJ. We started on the beach and worked out way through the little town and ended with ice cream - all while being photographed! I know "date" photos are a new trend, so if you're looking for this type of shoot or any for that matter, Phil Kramer should be your number one pick! We were given ample time, not rushed whatsoever. In addition, Phil made us very comfortable and came up with the best poses when my Fiance and I were all out of our own ideas! Looking forward to more amazing photos to come on our big day!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/18/2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Phil Kramer for our wedding on 7/18/15. He and his assistant were absolutely wonderful! Phil had actually scouted locations near my wedding and after our first look was captured on film we went off on an adventure throughout the town. Phil and Gate captured so many amazing shots and they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The humidity on our wedding day was at 90% but that did not stop them from coming up with one creative idea after another. They were both so professional, courteous and even eager to venture out into tall grass to capture classic and unforgettable moments of our special day. Phil has been extremely responsive and has already sent us small files to share on social media! Considering how many photos he took during our wedding I was rather impressed with his turnaround time! I would highly recommend Phil Kramer Photographers to my friends and family.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Cliff · Married on 05/03/2015

If you do not book Phil Kramer, you will regret it!!!. His professionalism and artistry is the best this area has to offer. He made our Wedding day an absolute pleasure and the results were beyond our wildest expectations!!!! I have known other people planning their Wedding and thinking they might save a few dollars and they didn't listen to my recommendation, and the truth...They never even bought their pictures from the photographer they used or were so disappointed at the final result. He is worth every single penny!!!! You are making a huge mistake if you do not hire PHIL KRAMER

Sent on 06/24/2016

Award

Phil Kramer Photographers Pricing

Phil Kramer Photographers Price Rates

Phil Kramer Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• 227 Quarry Street 1st Floor, 1st Floor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19106 See on map
    9:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday