260 Spring Road, Malvern, PA 19355 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Crissy Everhart Photography

I love weddings; I fell in love with shooting them when I began in 2002, and after 16 years and over 400 events, I actually STILL love them. I love photographing a couple at their first look and capturing the nervous happiness as they greet each other for the first time. I love goofing around with the bridal party during formals and capturing photos that are reflective of each couple's unique personalities. Some people are more traditional, and some couples want quirky and fun. My style is pretty laid back, and although I do direct the couples in posing, I keep it relaxed so we can capture natural, happy photographs and get you back to your party. I photograph a mix of traditional shots for the family photos with fun, unique, and lively photos of the bridal party and couple. I love capturing the finer details of every wedding, and the excitement of the preparations beforehand. At the reception, I capture the emotional moments of the first dance and parent dances and the hilarious reactions to the toasts. My second shooter and I preserve the memories of the crazy dancing, the loving guests, and the details and decor, and then we create a fabulous end of the night portrait to close out the album.

Follow Crissy Everhart Photography on

537ffacbce9f702c Barlow 1453
item214

15 Reviews for Crissy Everhart Photography

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

I chose Crissy as our photographer after seeing a family friend's wedding photos. Crissy and her assistant photographer Eric were great to work with. Crissy was very responsive and thorough during the planning process making sure she was familiar with our wedding party and our photo list. On our wedding day we felt at ease and comfortable with Crissy and Eric right away. Crissy was efficient working with our large wedding party to make sure we got all of our shots in. She has great vision and I'm very pleased with the locations and set ups she chose at our venue. I highly recommend Crissy.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ryan · Married on 10/07/2017

Great quality photos and very easy to work with. Look no further!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Renata · Married on 08/21/2016

Cryssi captured the exact moments that remind me how beautiful was our wedding day. Those pictures that you want to go back on your 50th wedding anniversary or even better, when your marriage struggles difficulty in life that you need to be reminded of the great team you started building with your husband.

Crissy is not only talented, she is an extraordinary person, easy going vendor, flexible, supportive and her team is exactly the same as her.

Thank you for made a print in our lives.

Hesham and Renata

Sent on 11/10/2016

Crissy Everhart Photography Pricing

Crissy Everhart Photography Price Rates

Crissy Everhart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Lovely Locks
    Lovely Locks Wedding Hair & Makeup

Crissy has such a beautiful way of capturing wedding photos. Her creativity and passion for photography is shown in all of her work. Her photographs are stunning, breath taking and tell a beautiful story.

• 260 Spring Road Malvern, 19355 See on map