Crissy Everhart Photography Reviews

15 | Malvern, PA

15 Reviews for Crissy Everhart Photography

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

I chose Crissy as our photographer after seeing a family friend's wedding photos. Crissy and her assistant photographer Eric were great to work with. Crissy was very responsive and thorough during the planning process making sure she was familiar with our wedding party and our photo list. On our wedding day we felt at ease and comfortable with Crissy and Eric right away. Crissy was efficient working with our large wedding party to make sure we got all of our shots in. She has great vision and I'm very pleased with the locations and set ups she chose at our venue. I highly recommend Crissy.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ryan · Married on 10/07/2017

Great quality photos and very easy to work with. Look no further!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Renata · Married on 08/21/2016

Cryssi captured the exact moments that remind me how beautiful was our wedding day. Those pictures that you want to go back on your 50th wedding anniversary or even better, when your marriage struggles difficulty in life that you need to be reminded of the great team you started building with your husband.

Crissy is not only talented, she is an extraordinary person, easy going vendor, flexible, supportive and her team is exactly the same as her.

Thank you for made a print in our lives.

Hesham and Renata

Sent on 11/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Crissy and her assistant were so fantastic during our wedding! When I first saw Crissy's work on her website I knew we had to book her! She is so artistic and has such vision. Our pictures our amazing and I just can't stop looking at them and reminiscing. Crissy came prepared with multiple tools to get the job done and she is so friendly. Her work is worth every penny and the albums she puts together are breath-taking!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/23/2016

Look no further! Packages are priced well. Crissy is very low pressure in her sales. She is so very easy to work with. We especially liked that she got back to us quickly on every matter, was personable and delightful start to finish. We really loved her photos. You can't go wrong with Crissy!

Sent on 11/23/2016

My husband and I are so lucky to have used Crissy as our photographer for our wedding. She was extremely organized and helpful with assisting us on getting ready for our big day by working on a timeline schedule for the day of. Any questions I had she would respond immediately to me and also made it easy to pay by paypal. She made our wedding photos so easy and fun! Crissy is so creative and easy to work with, we would highly recommend her.. now we just have to patiently wait for our photos ;)

Sent on 05/25/2015

My husband and I chose to work with Crissy initially because she want to high school with my husband. However; after meeting with her and seeing her portfolio and wedding photos, we knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. Crissy took all the photos we requested and was super organized. I also appreciated the phone call a week prior to our wedding to touch base and discuss ideas for pictures. I communicated with the majority of my wedding vendors via email, so having an actual conversation with Crissy was a nice personal touch. We received feedback from some of our guests that they really liked how Crissy requested people's email addresses so that photos could be shared with everyone instead of just handing out her card and having guests go directly to her website. My husband and I have only seen 3 of our wedding photos so far, but based on just those 3, I know we're going to have some stunning pictures! We can't wait to see them! Thank you Crissy!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Marita · Married on 06/22/2013

Crissy did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photography. We were very happy and pleased with her work! Photography was important to us and we really feel like she captured the essence of our Wedding Day. She also did a great job of utilizing her time and working with our family and the Bridal party. We know that we will treasure her photos for year to come.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Crissy is amazing... Everything from our initial consultation to our wedding day was excellent. She really cares about getting the best pictures in the best places to make sure you look amazing. She is fun, friendly and professional. The few pictures we already saw are terrific and I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2012

It's really hard for me to sum up into words, how incredible Crissy is. I found her through a mutual friend and instantly fell in love with her pictures. She has a way of capturing the personalities of each couple and made me feel at ease the whole time. She's a pleasure to work with and always quick to respond when you have a question. It rained on my wedding day and Crissy was so quick to hand me an umbrella and her own rain boots, just to get some amazing shots. Those turned out to be a fan favorite, we even used them for our thank you cards. Besides marrying my husband, she was the best thing about my wedding day. Every one of my friends and family members raves about my pictures, saying these are the best pictures they have ever seen, and I know they aren't just saying it. She is worth every penny, and I would have paid so so much more. She will be my go-to photographer for life!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Adrienne · Married on 05/26/2012

Crissy is amazing! I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments we got about how beautiful our pictures turned out. The photos she took at our wedding exceeded my expectations. Every special moment was captured. She is so easy to work with, very professional, and obviously passionate about her work. Highly recommended! Thank you Crissy!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2010

Crissy photographed our wedding on September 4, 2010. She was 100% professional and reliable. Crissy was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. The results were stunning! Her pictures were unique and creative and we feel like we have tons to pick from for frames and albums. If you are looking for an affordable photographer without sacrificing quality- look no further! We wish Crissy all the best and much continued success in her field.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2010

Crissy is a meticulous artist who is truly passionate about her craft. We were referred to Crissy when another photographer wasn’t available for our wedding. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, and Crissy has now been a part of all the biggest milestones for our family. From our wedding, maternity photos, newborn photoshoots, 1st birthday photos, annual family photos, to beach photos with our extended family, and professional headshots, Crissy has captured the most beautiful pictures of our family. Somehow, she captures the perfect moments of my 2 little boys, when I can’t get them to sit still for 2 seconds! She even squeezes in our beloved family dog for some shots because she knows he’s an important part of our family. Crissy could take gorgeous photos anywhere, but she also has a beautiful studio in historic Sugartown in Malvern, which makes a perfect backdrop for any type of photos. I have referred Crissy to multiple friends, who have all be ecstatic with the caliber of work she produces. With all the choices out there, it’s nice to have someone who was formerly trained and is so passionate about capturing people’s most precious moments. You will not be disappointed if you chose Crissy for your photos. I’m always in awe when I receive the link to the photos and I know you will be too.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Laura · Married on 06/12/2010

Crissy was our photographer for a June 2010 wedding. We found her through a friend of a friend so we didn't really know what to expect. We were wowed at every level. I'm pretty sure my mother in law raved more about her than any other aspect of the wedding...including our vows. Crissy is super attentive, really easy to get along with, and gets great shots without being obtrusive. When it came time for the dozens of posed bridal party shots, it felt very organized and our friends and families weren't waiting around for too long. Crissy captured all the keepsake moments, hilarious candid shots, and we didn't feel like the paparazzi was following us around all night. I have recommended her to friends and family.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Marcela · Married on 10/10/2008

Great photographer, beautiful pictures, excellent service. Crissy made our day super especial, I have the most amazing pictures from our wedding day. Very professional and well organized, formals at church and reception site were taken in a timely manner. Excellent attention to detail, beautiful and unexpected shots. Overall, working with Crissy was an extraordinary and enjoyable experience, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2010