Waterford, MI 48327 Map · Phone number

About Reflectivity

. We step back and capture the unspoken word. tear. knowing look. and the details of your day that makes it reflect your uniqueness. Photojournalism fused with a little bit of traditional is the approach we take when shooting your day. We (Chelsea & Shawn) are married so we have been there from the planning process to the wedding day followed by newlywed life. We share our previous experiences to help your wedding day go as smoothly and stress free as possible.

Please remember that after the delicious cake is gone, beautiful dress has been worn, last song has been played these are the tangible memories you will have. These will take you back to that moment when you first kissed, when he saw you walking down the aisle, danced with tears in your eyes, toasted your future. These are the moments you will reflect upon what makes your love so special and pass down to future generations.

These moments are priceless

2082edited

7 Reviews for Reflectivity

Morgan · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful Person!

Chelsea was so amazing to work with on our wedding day. She literally came to our rescue 2 days before our wedding and we couldn't have been more thankful. She has a very calming energy and was more than kind to all of my family. She made the whole process fun on our wedding day and my husband and I felt very at ease. We wish we could do the whole day all over again. We can't wait to get our pictures back from Chelsea!

Sent on 10/29/2018

This was by far the best decision my daughter and I chose for her wedding. Chelsea and Shawn were simply amazing. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Chelsea and Shawn for capturing my daughter's wedding. ( can not wait for them to capture my grand babies one day).

Sent on 10/25/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/14/2013

Chelsea and Shawn are the most personable, professional, and talented photographers that we've had the pleasure of meeting. We are so happy that we chose them to document not only our wedding, but our engagement too! They are great about getting the pictures that everyone wants, are super open to taking any requested pictures, and were friendly but firm enough to get our families to all look at the camera when needed (which is impressive!).

We can't wait to continue working with them in the future, and can't recommend them enough!

Thanks Reflectivity!
    Stephanie & Erik

Sent on 12/23/2013

Reflectivity FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Waterford, 48327 See on map