Refined Events

Most Popular Price $1,195
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Refined Events

Refined Events is the premier Wedding DJ company in Michigan that provides DJ, Master of Ceremonies (MC), and Lighting services.

Follow Refined Events on

4 Reviews for Refined Events

1 User photo

Refined Events 1

Chelsea · Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding DJ with Refined Events was so much more than we could have dreamed of!

The communication leading up to our event was very helpful which included paperwork that helped the DJ understand our event timeline, traditions, etc. as well as phone calls and texts to make sure we were all on the same page and to further discuss logistics and address any of our needs.

Our DJ, Myles, was awesome! He truly made our wedding day, from our pre-ceremony cocktail hour through our dance party, the most fun and epic night of our lives! Our guests continually complimented the music but what I loved most about Myles was his friendly, approachable, and excited demeanor. As our MC, he hit it off with our guests and did not miss a beat in terms of our schedule for the evening and music requests. Our guests were on the dance floor before the sunset and before the first dances! To me that said so much about the music and the energy of our DJ.

Thank you Refined Events for an amazing party!

Refined Events 2
    Sent on 08/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/09/2018

People say that there are only a couple things that really make or break your wedding in your guest's eyes - one of those being your DJ! My husband and I booked a barn venue for our June 2018 wedding that had a dance floor at the opposite end of the seating. We were very concerned that the venue-recommended DJ would not have what it took to get our guests out of their seats and onto the floor. One night while out for happy hour, we caught ourselves dancing in our chairs and singing along to the DJ's music at the bar. I introduced myself to DJ Nate Valentin and he quickly replaced our original DJ and became one of my favorite vendors to work with. When you book Nate for your wedding, you get more than just someone who plays music. Nate texted/called/emailed me all the time leading up to our day. He wanted to know our family, understand the venue and make our wedding vision a reality. I'm extremely organized but was still a little nervous about not booking a day-of-coordinator. Nate completely wiped that worry out when he stepped in as the event MC, making sure we were where we needed to be and that everything was running smoothly. When it comes to booking your DJ, don't book the family friend, the cheap choice or the one who's most persistent. There isn't a better DJ out there than Nate & Refined Events. Stop looking - just book :)

Sent on 07/06/2018

Britney · Married on 05/13/2018

I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding and Nate was the DJ/MC.
    When he greeted us (bridal party)
    he introduced himself and explained what was about to happen. Where to go and when we should take our seats.
    That’s when I was starting to believe that I found my DJ, I couldn’t wait to see if you could keep a dance floor busy all night.
    So dancing begins and sure enough the dance floor was packed immediately, I mean literally.
    I was sold!
    So now my wedding day begins.
    Sure enough he delivered on every level that I expected. Super organized, he always gave me a heads up before we had our next event (which was really nice).
    My dance floor was packed immediately and we ended up going an extra 1 hour of over time.
    My photographer came up to me before he left and said “Nate communicated with me and kept me informed of every activity before he did it. For a photographer like me that is extremely important and not many DJ’s keep me in the loop”.
    Thank you so much Nate and Refined Events for making our night such a big success!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018