Remington, VA 22734 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Rebekah Emily Photography

I am Rebekah, and I am a believer.

I believe windows should be open when it's gorgeous outside. I believe a box of mac & cheese is one serving (let's be real). I believe baby laughter is one of the sweetest sounds in life. Above all else, I believe in Christ's redemption.

There's one more thing though - I believe your wedding isn't just... a wedding. It's not about a bride in a stunning gown, just the right color of linens, or which appetizers to serve at cocktail hour. It's much more than this! Your wedding is about your MARRIAGE! Your love story. The two of you, together, as one, until your last breath on this fragile earth.

Remember that.

Does she snort when she laughs just a little too hard? Does he set a cup of coffee on the bedside table every morning for her to wake up to? What is it that you just love to pieces about each other? I want to know! Out of all the people in the world, you two chose each other and I find that absolutely magical. These little details are what make your relationship unlike any other.

I am passionately dedicated to highlighting your love with beauty, intimacy, joy, and authenticity. Over the past seven years, I have had the honor of witnessing over two hundred couples abandon all others and pledge themselves to each other, wholly and irrevocably. I mean it when I say it is truly an honor to walk with couples through this special time of life, and I can't wait to learn all about you and your sweetheart!

Follow Rebekah Emily Photography on

Rebekah Emily Photography 4
Rebekah Emily Photography 5
  • Danta

Danta Thompson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

AMAZING! Rebekah is the absolute best in the business!

Stop looking, you have found THE BEST! We chose Rebekah after interviewing 5 other popular and well-reviewed photographers in our area to photograph our wedding. From our first interaction Rebekah was nothing but kind, cheerful, responsive, and extremely helpful. We loved how her packages include “credits” that can be used for items of your choice. We chose to do the engagement shoot and could not recommend doing this more! It gave us a chance to get comfortable in front of the camera and for Rebekah to guide us through the pictures, which was SO helpful. During our sessions she was very friendly and encouraging and made us feel very at ease! Throughout the wedding planning process she was right with us each step of the way and offered timeline, décor, and style suggestions. She and her team went above and beyond for us on our wedding day- even saving our cake from a sudden downpour and staying longer than expected due to the rain delay! In the end our pictures turned out better than I could have ever dreamed of! My husband and I are beyond pleased with our photos and our experience with Rebekah. We are two very happy and loyal Rebekah Emily Photography clients for life!

Rebekah Emily Photography 6
    Rebekah Emily Photography 7
    Sent on 12/16/2019

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Danta and Ryan, I just LOVE you two and cannot wait to see you again! Thank you so much for this kind testimonial!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely thrilled with Rebekah!

We just had Rebekah take our engagement photos and we are absolutely THRILLED with her work :) We were both nervous ahead of time about taking the photos and how they might turn out, and all I can say is WOW! Rebekah made us completely comfortable and her work turned out stunning. I can't wait to see her again at our wedding, and I'm 100% confident we will be thrilled once again! Highly recommend hiring her - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Alec, you guys are just the sweetest!! Your session was so much fun and I can't wait for your special day. Thank you!

Noelle · Married on 09/07/2019

The most amazing, perfect photographer in the world!!!

Rebekah is the most AMAZING photographer in the entire world! She ALSO is the sweetest person ever. She will make all of your dreams come true! She was our favorite vendor hands down!!!!! My husband and I were crying at the sheer beauty of her art and work from our Engagment and wedding photos. She captured every moment and memory to last a lifetime. From the very start we instantly knew she was the right person- answering all of our questions, thoughts, providing reassurance and guidance. Rebekah is so professional, detailed oriented and so incredibly thoughtful. I lost my mom in August 2018- Rebekah wrote me a hand written letter with a package expressing her thoughts and love to me! I mean you guys?! She is seriously the best!! She was there to help us celebrate our love and help us honor my mom so much. She goes above and beyond for everything- she is so responsive, detailed , wants to truly know your love story and highlight the most important thing - marriage - your partnership!!! She thinks of everything and truly works with all of the other vendors with such teamwork and leadership to ensure our day went perfect!! And it did! We had a blast at our wedding and she was a huge part for that! My husband and I are pretty shy- and Rebekah made us feel so comfortable where we could be open and show our love and personality through the camera with the most real smiles and laughs! We gained a forever photographer and friend!!! We can’t wait for another family wedding and or special event to have her capture!!! We thank you from our full hearts for everything you have done and your kind heart!!!!! We will be recommending Rebekah to everyone !! Every time someone asked how the wedding planning was going I immediately said I love our photographer so so much. Rebekah we love you!!! Our rating is a 10/ out of 5 (exceeds five star rating hands down!!!) do yourself the biggest favor and contact Rebekah immediately!!! She’s your girl!!! Trust us!

Rebekah Emily Photography 8
    Rebekah Emily Photography 19
    Rebekah Emily Photography 20
    Sent on 01/01/2020

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Ok wow, who is cutting onions in here? 😭 Noelle and Andrew, I adore the two of you! Thank you SO MUCH!!

Rebekah Emily Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5400.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums