Remington, VA 22734 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Rebekah Emily Photography

I am Rebekah, and I am a believer.

I believe windows should be open when it's gorgeous outside. I believe a box of mac & cheese is one serving (let's be real). I believe baby laughter is one of the sweetest sounds in life. Above all else, I believe in Christ's redemption.

There's one more thing though - I believe your wedding isn't just... a wedding. It's not about a bride in a stunning gown, just the right color of linens, or which appetizers to serve at cocktail hour. It's much more than this! Your wedding is about your MARRIAGE! Your love story. The two of you, together, as one, until your last breath on this fragile earth.

Remember that.

Does she snort when she laughs just a little too hard? Does he set a cup of coffee on the bedside table every morning for her to wake up to? What is it that you just love to pieces about each other? I want to know! Out of all the people in the world, you two chose each other and I find that absolutely magical. These little details are what make your relationship unlike any other.

I am passionately dedicated to highlighting your love with beauty, intimacy, joy, and authenticity. Over the past seven years, I have had the honor of witnessing over two hundred couples abandon all others and pledge themselves to each other, wholly and irrevocably. I mean it when I say it is truly an honor to walk with couples through this special time of life, and I can't wait to learn all about you and your sweetheart!

Follow Rebekah Emily Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Timeless Moments Photography by Frost
07129f042c89d6f0 1485057474246 rebekahemilyphotographyromanticfineartdcmanorhyb

33 Reviews for Rebekah Emily Photography

• Angie

Angie · Married on 09/25/2020

AMAZING! Absolutely gorgeous wedding photos!

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew immediately we wanted to get married in Charleston. Living in the Northern Virginia region, we weren't sure if we would find a local photographer to travel with us to Charleston, or hire a Charleston photographer. So, at first, we moved forward with hiring Rebekah for our engagement photos. My husband and I are not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, so we were both nervous going into our shoot. We quickly realized there was absolutely no need to be nervous - Rebekah made us feel comfortable from the first picture! Our shoot was in Old Town Alexandria and we thought we knew the area pretty well, but Rebekah found the perfect hidden gems to take our photos. We brought our nervous and energetic dog and Rebekah took her eccentricities in stride and we got some amazing photos with our pup that we were not expecting. When we got the final photos, we knew we had to find a way to get Rebekah to shoot our wedding. As luck would have it, we share a love for Charleston and Rebekah was on board!

On our wedding day, neither my husband nor I were nervous about the photos because we knew how comfortable and natural we felt when Rebekah took our engagement photos. Despite a torrential downpour the morning of our wedding, Rebekah found the perfect spots that showcased our love for Charleston and our venue. I was amazed at how quickly we received our sneak peeks - and there were so many more than I expected! They were absolutely perfect and captured our wedding exactly how we envisioned. Our family is still gushing about how amazing the photos are and we can't wait to receive our full album and start selecting photos to go in the album included as part of our package. Don't look any further than Rebekah - she's the sweetest, most professional photographer in the area!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely thrilled with Rebekah!

We just had Rebekah take our engagement photos and we are absolutely THRILLED with her work :) We were both nervous ahead of time about taking the photos and how they might turn out, and all I can say is WOW! Rebekah made us completely comfortable and her work turned out stunning. I can't wait to see her again at our wedding, and I'm 100% confident we will be thrilled once again! Highly recommend hiring her - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Alec, you guys are just the sweetest!! Your session was so much fun and I can't wait for your special day. Thank you!
  • Danta

Danta T. · Married on 09/28/2019

AMAZING! Rebekah is the absolute best in the business!

Stop looking, you have found THE BEST! We chose Rebekah after interviewing 5 other popular and well-reviewed photographers in our area to photograph our wedding. From our first interaction Rebekah was nothing but kind, cheerful, responsive, and extremely helpful. We loved how her packages include “credits” that can be used for items of your choice. We chose to do the engagement shoot and could not recommend doing this more! It gave us a chance to get comfortable in front of the camera and for Rebekah to guide us through the pictures, which was SO helpful. During our sessions she was very friendly and encouraging and made us feel very at ease! Throughout the wedding planning process she was right with us each step of the way and offered timeline, décor, and style suggestions. She and her team went above and beyond for us on our wedding day- even saving our cake from a sudden downpour and staying longer than expected due to the rain delay! In the end our pictures turned out better than I could have ever dreamed of! My husband and I are beyond pleased with our photos and our experience with Rebekah. We are two very happy and loyal Rebekah Emily Photography clients for life!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Danta and Ryan, I just LOVE you two and cannot wait to see you again! Thank you so much for this kind testimonial!!

Rebekah Emily Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5400.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Remington, VA, 22734 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Rebekah Emily Photography)