Rebekah Emily Photography

Remington, VA View map
$10,400 Most Popular Price

$10,400 Most Popular Price

Welcome, friends! The heart behind my business is to serve couples by personally connecting with each one, joining with them in celebration of their love story, and creating timeless images that are a true reflection of their relationship. To date, I have been a part of over 250 weddings. You and I may be the right fit if you:

• Value and prioritize the groom just as much as the bride
• Desire to be served personally and wholeheartedly
• Wish to be captured as your authentic self
• Are attracted to a playful yet refined, editorial feel
• Love natural posing and realistic editing

Wedding coverage begins at $5,200 – please inquire about your date to receive my full investment guide as well as sample galleries! It would be my honor to help tell your story. Have a blessed day!

Warmly,
Rebekah
www.rebekahemily.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$10,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best vendor decision I made for my wedding! Highly recommend!

I absolutely recommend Rebekah for your photography needs! She photographed both my engagement photos and wedding (package included engagement photos), and the photos she captured are stunning! Months later people still spontaneously comment on how beautiful the wedding pictures are.

She is also excellent to work with - clear communication, timely delivery of photos, low stress. She has a fantastic eye for lighting. Her style is light and romantic— and consistent. If you look at her portfolio you’ll get a great sense of how your photos will turn out. Day of the wedding she brought a second photographer and an assistant with her, so you’re sure to get all the angles covered, and they were all so professional and easy to work with!

Posting some example photos in part just because I love them so much.

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Lauren and Will, you two are rays of sunshine. Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you on this incredible day of your life together! Sending all my love!
  • Angie
    Angie Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Absolutely gorgeous wedding photos!

When my husband and I got engaged, we knew immediately we wanted to get married in Charleston. Living in the Northern Virginia region, we weren't sure if we would find a local photographer to travel with us to Charleston, or hire a Charleston photographer. So, at first, we moved forward with hiring Rebekah for our engagement photos. My husband and I are not naturally comfortable in front of the camera, so we were both nervous going into our shoot. We quickly realized there was absolutely no need to be nervous - Rebekah made us feel comfortable from the first picture! Our shoot was in Old Town Alexandria and we thought we knew the area pretty well, but Rebekah found the perfect hidden gems to take our photos. We brought our nervous and energetic dog and Rebekah took her eccentricities in stride and we got some amazing photos with our pup that we were not expecting. When we got the final photos, we knew we had to find a way to get Rebekah to shoot our wedding. As luck would have it, we share a love for Charleston and Rebekah was on board!

On our wedding day, neither my husband nor I were nervous about the photos because we knew how comfortable and natural we felt when Rebekah took our engagement photos. Despite a torrential downpour the morning of our wedding, Rebekah found the perfect spots that showcased our love for Charleston and our venue. I was amazed at how quickly we received our sneak peeks - and there were so many more than I expected! They were absolutely perfect and captured our wedding exactly how we envisioned. Our family is still gushing about how amazing the photos are and we can't wait to receive our full album and start selecting photos to go in the album included as part of our package. Don't look any further than Rebekah - she's the sweetest, most professional photographer in the area!

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Angie and Danny, I don't know how I missed responding to this incredibly kind review!! Photographing you was SUCH a treat. Miss you two, and I hope you've been well!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely thrilled with Rebekah!

We just had Rebekah take our engagement photos and we are absolutely THRILLED with her work :) We were both nervous ahead of time about taking the photos and how they might turn out, and all I can say is WOW! Rebekah made us completely comfortable and her work turned out stunning. I can't wait to see her again at our wedding, and I'm 100% confident we will be thrilled once again! Highly recommend hiring her - you will not be disappointed!

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Alec, you guys are just the sweetest!! Your session was so much fun and I can't wait for your special day. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Bachelor Boys Band
4.9 out of 5 rating , 792 Reviews
· Wedding Bands

Remington, VA, 22734
Location of (Rebekah Emily Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding