Remington, VA 22734 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Rebekah Emily Photography

I am Rebekah, and I am a believer.

I believe windows should be open when it's gorgeous outside. I believe a box of mac & cheese is one serving (let's be real). I believe baby laughter is one of the sweetest sounds in life. Above all else, I believe in Christ's redemption.

There's one more thing though - I believe your wedding isn't just... a wedding. It's not about a bride in a stunning gown, just the right color of linens, or which appetizers to serve at cocktail hour. It's much more than this! Your wedding is about your MARRIAGE! Your love story. The two of you, together, as one, until your last breath on this fragile earth.

Remember that.

Does she snort when she laughs just a little too hard? Does he set a cup of coffee on the bedside table every morning for her to wake up to? What is it that you just love to pieces about each other? I want to know! Out of all the people in the world, you two chose each other and I find that absolutely magical. These little details are what make your relationship unlike any other.

I am passionately dedicated to highlighting your love with beauty, intimacy, joy, and authenticity. Over the past four years, I have had the honor of witnessing over a hundred couples abandon all others and pledge themselves to each other, wholly and irrevocably. I mean it when I say it is truly an honor to walk with couples through this special time of life, and I can't wait to learn all about you and your sweetheart!

Follow Rebekah Emily Photography on

Rebekah Emily Photography 6
Rebekah Emily Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely thrilled with Rebekah!

We just had Rebekah take our engagement photos and we are absolutely THRILLED with her work :) We were both nervous ahead of time about taking the photos and how they might turn out, and all I can say is WOW! Rebekah made us completely comfortable and her work turned out stunning. I can't wait to see her again at our wedding, and I'm 100% confident we will be thrilled once again! Highly recommend hiring her - you will not be disappointed!

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Alec, you guys are just the sweetest!! Your session was so much fun and I can't wait for your special day. Thank you!

Brittany · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Extraordinarily professional but genuinely kind hearted

Rebekah is the sweetest person I have ever met! My fiance and I had a facetime interview with Rebekah before booking with her. She made us feel instantly at ease asking us questions about how we met, what we like to do together and what we would like from our photographer. She is extraordinarily professional, organized and her special touches (like sending us an amazing gift box after booking) are all the icing on the cake of an incredibly talented photographer. The images she captures and her editing are perfect. She pays attention to all the details without overlooking the big picture. Our wedding will be next June, but during our engagement session she was very patient while directing us in our posing and helped us have fun and feel at ease which reflected in our expressions in the photos. She has been accommodating and our photos are high quality and gorgeous. We can't wait for her to photograph our wedding, we have absolute confidence and trust she will capture every detail beautifully.

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review, Brittany and Chris! You two are precious!! Can't wait for your big day!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely perfect

Looking for a wedding photographer, someone who can capture your perfect day, is pretty daunting. You want someone who fits your style, can capture the serious and silly. Someone who ALWAYS has a smile on. Rebekah is that person. From the beginning, we felt 100% comfortable with her and like we had been lifelong friends. She understood exactly what we were looking for - a lot of laughs - and captured everything perfectly. She paid attention to the smallest detail, and I'm so glad we have that captured. We have gorgeous photos, ones that I look at every day (not joking) and I am instantly transported back to my magical day. I recommend Rebekah 100% percent and would hire her over and over. She is super responsive, flexible, easy to work with. She was super helpful when putting together a timeline (over a year in advance!!!) and seamlessly integrated with all of our other vendors. I've had friends and family gush over our photos, wondering why they didn't think to hire her. We cannot recommend Rebekah enough and thank her for her excellent work!!

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Jon, you two have been an absolute joy to work with. Thank you so much for these kind words!!

Rebekah Emily Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits