Remington, VA 22734 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Rebekah Emily Photography

I am Rebekah, and I am a believer.

I believe windows should be open when it's gorgeous outside. I believe a box of mac & cheese is one serving (let's be real). I believe baby laughter is one of the sweetest sounds in life. Above all else, I believe in Christ's redemption.

There's one more thing though - I believe your wedding isn't just... a wedding. It's not about a bride in a stunning gown, just the right color of linens, or which appetizers to serve at cocktail hour. It's much more than this! Your wedding is about your MARRIAGE! Your love story. The two of you, together, as one, until your last breath on this fragile earth.

Remember that.

Does she snort when she laughs just a little too hard? Does he set a cup of coffee on the bedside table every morning for her to wake up to? What is it that you just love to pieces about each other? I want to know! Out of all the people in the world, you two chose each other and I find that absolutely magical. These little details are what make your relationship unlike any other.

I am passionately dedicated to highlighting your love with beauty, intimacy, joy, and authenticity. Over the past four years, I have had the honor of witnessing over a hundred couples abandon all others and pledge themselves to each other, wholly and irrevocably. I mean it when I say it is truly an honor to walk with couples through this special time of life, and I can't wait to learn all about you and your sweetheart!

Follow Rebekah Emily Photography on

Rebekah Emily Photography 6
Rebekah Emily Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely thrilled with Rebekah!

We just had Rebekah take our engagement photos and we are absolutely THRILLED with her work :) We were both nervous ahead of time about taking the photos and how they might turn out, and all I can say is WOW! Rebekah made us completely comfortable and her work turned out stunning. I can't wait to see her again at our wedding, and I'm 100% confident we will be thrilled once again! Highly recommend hiring her - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Alec, you guys are just the sweetest!! Your session was so much fun and I can't wait for your special day. Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2019

Extraordinarily professional but genuinely kind hearted

Rebekah is the sweetest person I have ever met! My fiance and I had a facetime interview with Rebekah before booking with her. She made us feel instantly at ease asking us questions about how we met, what we like to do together and what we would like from our photographer. She is extraordinarily professional, organized and her special touches (like sending us an amazing gift box after booking) are all the icing on the cake of an incredibly talented photographer. The images she captures and her editing are perfect. She pays attention to all the details without overlooking the big picture. Our wedding will be next June, but during our engagement session she was very patient while directing us in our posing and helped us have fun and feel at ease which reflected in our expressions in the photos. She has been accommodating and our photos are high quality and gorgeous. We can't wait for her to photograph our wedding, we have absolute confidence and trust she will capture every detail beautifully.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review, Brittany and Chris! You two are precious!! Can't wait for your big day!
  • Ginny

Virginia G Filer · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing in every way!

I had a wonderful experience with Rebekah as our wedding photographer! As a photographer myself, I knew this was going to be the hardest, yet most important vendor I hired. I knew what I was looking for, so when I came upon Rebekah's portfolio, style and approach, I had a feeling she was the one! After a virtual meeting, it confirmed everything - she was professional, confident, easy to talk to and she knows her stuff! I knew that personality is just as important as talent, as your photographer is with you the entire day and interacting with all your guests. Rebekah was warm, genuine, calm and in control. She was flexible in our engagement location and was able to be with us the entire wedding weekend- Friday through Sunday. Her second shooter and assistant were equally as wonderful and professional, and she worked well with our videographer. She was able to get us previews the evening of each night (amazing) which satisfied the craving to see photos right away and gave me the patience to wait for the incredible full gallery, which we were blown away by. It felt like we didn't see her (in a good way), but yet she was everywhere- capturing every detail! She dealt with some crazy winds, golf carts and fussy toddlers like a champ. My husband is not "into photos," but even he raved about how wonderful she was and how comfortable he felt. You will not regret hiring Rebekah and it is SO important to invest in capturing these memories that go by so fast so you can relive them for years to come!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Rebekah Emily Photography 8

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Ginny and Kelly, this just made my week! Thank you so very much for this kind review. I wish I could relive your wedding weekend over and over again!

Rebekah Emily Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits