Rebekah Emily Photography Reviews

Rebekah Emily Photography 6
Rebekah Emily Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely thrilled with Rebekah!

We just had Rebekah take our engagement photos and we are absolutely THRILLED with her work :) We were both nervous ahead of time about taking the photos and how they might turn out, and all I can say is WOW! Rebekah made us completely comfortable and her work turned out stunning. I can't wait to see her again at our wedding, and I'm 100% confident we will be thrilled once again! Highly recommend hiring her - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Alec, you guys are just the sweetest!! Your session was so much fun and I can't wait for your special day. Thank you!

Brittany · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Extraordinarily professional but genuinely kind hearted

Rebekah is the sweetest person I have ever met! My fiance and I had a facetime interview with Rebekah before booking with her. She made us feel instantly at ease asking us questions about how we met, what we like to do together and what we would like from our photographer. She is extraordinarily professional, organized and her special touches (like sending us an amazing gift box after booking) are all the icing on the cake of an incredibly talented photographer. The images she captures and her editing are perfect. She pays attention to all the details without overlooking the big picture. Our wedding will be next June, but during our engagement session she was very patient while directing us in our posing and helped us have fun and feel at ease which reflected in our expressions in the photos. She has been accommodating and our photos are high quality and gorgeous. We can't wait for her to photograph our wedding, we have absolute confidence and trust she will capture every detail beautifully.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review, Brittany and Chris! You two are precious!! Can't wait for your big day!

Victoria Johnston · Married on 06/30/2018

Very happy!

Rebekah was extremely professional and personable in all her communication with us, very flexible and easy to work with, and careful to make sure she didn't miss anything we wanted. She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding, and the pictures are absolutely beautiful! She made us feel much more comfortable in front of the camera than we expected, and she was really great about getting pictures of the groom and groomsmen and not just focusing on the bride and bridesmaids. We strongly recommend her!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Victoria and Nathanael, thank you so much for this kind review! I am so thankful to have been the one to photograph your incredible wedding day. Miss you two, and hope you are well!!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely perfect

Looking for a wedding photographer, someone who can capture your perfect day, is pretty daunting. You want someone who fits your style, can capture the serious and silly. Someone who ALWAYS has a smile on. Rebekah is that person. From the beginning, we felt 100% comfortable with her and like we had been lifelong friends. She understood exactly what we were looking for - a lot of laughs - and captured everything perfectly. She paid attention to the smallest detail, and I'm so glad we have that captured. We have gorgeous photos, ones that I look at every day (not joking) and I am instantly transported back to my magical day. I recommend Rebekah 100% percent and would hire her over and over. She is super responsive, flexible, easy to work with. She was super helpful when putting together a timeline (over a year in advance!!!) and seamlessly integrated with all of our other vendors. I've had friends and family gush over our photos, wondering why they didn't think to hire her. We cannot recommend Rebekah enough and thank her for her excellent work!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Amanda and Jon, you two have been an absolute joy to work with. Thank you so much for these kind words!!

Sukanya · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing, professional photographer

Rebecca did an amazing job on our wedding! We loved all the pictures and she got every detail of the Indian/Hindu ceremony. She also did the usual photos you see at receptions of entrances and cake cuttings. She got some great shots of our venue. It was pouring rain when we got married, but from her pictures you wouldn't be able to tell at all! They were bright, airy, and very clear.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Anoop and Sukanya, you two are simply phenomenal!! Thank you so much for this sweet review. Hope you two are well this holiday season!

Holly · Married on 10/28/2017

I highly recommend Rebekah and her team! She was an absolute joy from the very beginning from our engagement photos to the big day, she was full of ideas and recommendations as was always incredibly professional and cheerful. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her, and our pictures came out completely gorgeous! Thanks for everything Rebekah!! :)

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Rebekah Emily Photography 8
    Rebekah Emily Photography 9
    Rebekah Emily Photography 10

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Holly! I loved photographing you and Ricardo. So blessed to have been a part of your wedding!

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Rebekah was with me every step of my wedding, as she was one of the first vendors I hired, thankfully for me! She was sweet, professional, and completely fabulous. She provided excellent insight, forethought and helpful hints based on her past experiences thru the entire wedding planning process. She posed us, but let us be ourselves and let our personalities shine thru. I received very high praise from all of our friends and family for her professional non-intrusive presence during the ceremony and reception. We could not believe it when less than 3 days after the wedding, 50+ preview photos showed up! We couldn't be happier with our photos, they are truly amazing and everything we were looking for. We can't thank or praise her and her team enough!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

This is so flattering, Danielle! Thank you so much for these kind words. I loved photographing you and Jon! Hope you're both doing well!

Marissa · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are on the fence about hiring Rebekah, stop what you are doing and hire her immediately. From our initial phone call to receiving my final wedding photos, working with Rebekah was an absolute pleasure. She is insanely talented and all her photos are elegant and have an ethereal feel to them. She drove three hours each way to my venue and arrived even earlier than we discussed. All my friends and family who met Rebekah talked about how wonderful and sweet she is - and of course everyone loved the photos. She is an absolute professional and got all the poses and family photos that I requested. Attending cocktail hour was really important to my now husband and I, so Rebekah and her 2nd shooter made sure we got the family photos done as quickly as possible so we could enjoy the party! If I had to do it all over again, I would work with Rebekah again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Marissa, thank you so much for these kind words! I absolutely loved photographing you and Ricky. You're just the sweetest! Hope you're both doing well!

elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2017

Rebekah was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first correspondence with her until after the wedding she was quick to respond and always helpful. Rebekah is extremely kind and we really enjoyed working with her. We didn't know what to expect with our engagement photos and the entire process was easy and ended up being fun. Our gallery was ready several weeks early and we absolutely loved the photos. We were certain Rebekah would do a wonderful job with our wedding photos and she did not disappoint. Our "sneak peek" was posted on two days after our wedding and included 50 photos! Our full gallery was ready within three weeks of our October wedding. We were shocked. The photos are stunning and Rebekah captured many photos I didn't know I wanted or didn't think to ask her for. She arrived early the day of our wedding and checked in with us before leaving. Rebekah made sure that she completed each shot that we had requested during our meeting prior to the wedding. She was extremely efficient in taking all the photos we wanted but we never felt rushed. We both have big families and she was able to get everyone to pay attention to get a great picture. We have received so many compliments on our photos and we couldn't be happier with them. We feel very lucky that we found Rebekah and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

JJ and Elizabeth, thank you so so much for this kind review. I loved working with the two of you!! Hope you are well!

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Rebekah is our favorite! We fell in love with her from the moment we met her (and from the moment we viewed her portfolio). She’s kind, compassionate, talented, and adorable. She made us feel relaxed and well taken care of throughout the entire experience. Now that the wedding is over and final photographs have been delivered, we miss her already! We can’t wait for her to do our family portraits in a year or two!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Make it just a year – I need Abod babies in my life!! Thank you so much for these kind words, Mike and Sarah! I've loved getting to know the two of you.

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Rebekah was absolutely wonderful to work with. There are many great photographers available for you to hire, and you can easily get an idea of the quality of their work from their online portfolios. What makes Rebekah truly wonderful and different from other photographers is not only her amazing photos, but her easy going attitude, responsiveness, and dedication to her clients.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Andrew and Katie, thank you so much for this kind review! You two are such sweethearts and I am so honored to have been your photographer!

Joe · Married on 09/09/2017

Genuine, organized, artistic, fun, and professional! Rebekah is by far the best vendor we hired. She truly wants your day to be special and will help you in any way she can. Every picture we have from the engagement photos and wedding photos are the best I have ever seen. I love her style. It is one of a kind. If I need a photographer for anything, Rebekah will be our only call!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Joe, thank you so much for these sweet words! You and Emily are amazing people and I'm so lucky to have worked with you. Hope you are both doing well!

Annie · Married on 09/02/2017

The best piece of advice I can give future brides is to surround yourself with vendors that you love. Rebekah was just that. Rebekah turned out to be so much more than a photographer. From the beginning, she was kind and warm. Rebekah reached out after I got my dress and throughout the engagement to make sure I was doing okay. For the wedding itself, she helped me create our timeline so we would have enough time for pictures and even sent me a reception playlist suggestion when I was struggling to put one together. She alleviated my wedding stress in so many ways and was a delight to have at our wedding.

Aside from her incredible personality, Rebekah's pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. We love how she incorporated natural light into her pictures giving the pictures a soft and romantic look. My husband and I both feel awkward in front of the camera, but Rebekah made us feel comfortable and helped us have fun during the engagement session and bridal portraits. I would recommend her a thousand times over! She has a kind, caring soul and was a delight to have at our wedding. Save yourself stress right now...choose Rebekah for your photographer and you will not for a second doubt your decision!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Annie and Dan, you two are simply the best. Thank you SO much for your beautiful hearts and kind words! Hope you've both been well!

Andrew · Married on 08/20/2017

Rebekah was fantastic! From start to finish, her professionalism and personal touches made the entire wedding picture process as easy as possible and incredibly memorable. She took time to get to know us and our story from the first time we spoke with her. She was excellent! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Rebekah Emily Photography 11
    Rebekah Emily Photography 12
    Rebekah Emily Photography 13
    Rebekah Emily Photography 14

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Thank you, Andrew and Lauren! You are too sweet. Hope you're both doing well!

Hannah · Married on 06/24/2017

Rebekah is awesome! Before the wedding, she helps you plan out a timeline so that the entire day runs smoothly, including the photography. She remains calm from beginning to end and she is a joy to be around. You can tell she truly loves what she does! She showed up early and worked from the time she arrived until she left (with a very small break to eat). She is willing to help in whatever way possible and her photography is absolutely stunning. I wouldn't even question booking her as your photographer! She is amazing! You won't be disappointed at any point in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was an honor being there for you and Tyler on one of the most important days of your life together.

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2017

Rebekah did a fabulous job with our engagement pictures this summer and I am so excited to have her as our wedding photographer in a few months. Since the beginning, Rebekah has been incredibly pleasant to work with. She was understanding of my concerns after things didn't work out well after our engagement session with a different photographer, and she was incredibly helpful (and patient!) in allowing me to figure out if I wanted film or digital prints. I was impressed with her professionalism as she arrived to our engagement site early to stake out some good spots since it was a location she had not previously visited. Rebekah did a great job capturing a variety of poses and made the entire experience feel natural and fun. Our engagement gallery is filled with "favorites" and I cannot thank her enough for the wonderful job she did!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Kurt and Lindsey, thank you SO much for these lovely, kind words! Can't wait for your wedding this year!!
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 04/29/2017

Rebekah is such a delight to work with! She responds quickly to emails, is incredibly sweet and takes gorgeous pictures. She came out in 90+ heat with humidity and worked through flawlessly! It is such a delight to work with Rebekah!!! She makes you laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. We used her for both our wedding and engagement pictures. I recommend 1000% her for your special day! She will make taking pictures painless and fun! :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Ryan and Brittney, you two are gems! Thank you so much for this lovely review. Hope you have an amazing honeymoon!!

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Rebekah was awesome!! She was on top of it all day and I don't think the camera ever left her face- talk about hard working! The quality of the end product was top notch. Not to mention Rebekah is simply the sweetest person ever. Thank you Rebekah Emily Photography for capturing our special day so perfectly!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! Your day was unforgettable and it has been an honor serving you and Thomas. ❤️

Chrissy · Married on 11/05/2016

We LOVED working with Rebekah. Our wedding was just as stressful as the rest, but Rebekah was always a calming influence. She went above and beyond to make sure my fiance (now husband) and I felt as happy with our whole wedding process as possible. The photographs she took are stunning. My husband is more than a little camera shy but her photos of him are natural and lovely. She captured all the best moments. I recommend Rebekah 5,000%!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Alex and Chrissy, thanks a million for the lovely review! I am so flattered! Hope you two are enjoying settling into married life!

Cecilia · Married on 08/28/2016

Hiring Rebekah for our summer wedding was one of the best decisions we made, by far! She was so genuinely interested in making our big day exactly how we dreamed. While we so appreciated her extremely kindness, patient and professionalism, her work alone would be worth the price! We couldn't believe how affordable she was for the quality of her work. I've had friends pay three times as much for someone not nearly as gifted as Rebekah! She's truly worth every penny!

I'm a bride that normally hates being the center of attention and I feared my pictures would reflect that - awkwardness and such. But Rebekah's calm demeanor made the whole process comfortable, and she captured so many sweet and genuine moments that I cried for joy when I saw our pictures. They were absolutely breath taking! We are constantly receiving compliments when someone sees our wedding photos and we're always quick to refer them to Rebekah!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Matt and Celie, your kind words are too much! Thank you both! Hope you're doing well!

Hilary · Married on 08/27/2016

Rebekah was the best photographer!!! Our entire experience from the first day we Skyped (we were planning our wedding from across the country so we couldn't meet in person) was really wonderful. Rebekah was so encouraging and warm to talk to, and genuinely excited about our big day. Choosing a photographer was probably one of the toughest wedding decisions for me, and I couldn't be happier that we found her!

The morning of the wedding I was running a bit behind schedule, so I was still at the salon when Rebekah got to the house to start pictures. I was stressed that I needed to get back to say hello and make sure she had all the things she needed to get started. As soon as I got there and met her though, I knew I had nothing to worry about—she had everything totally under control and was already almost done getting all our details shots taken care of. I instantly felt much more at ease with her happy, calming presence through those getting ready moments, and that just continued on through the rest of the day! She was also super flexible and willing to go with the flow as we filled a long gap between our ceremony and reception. (We ended up going out to a restaurant for drinks/appetizers, and Rebekah and co. came along and captured a few fun shots of our down time. She even helped us schedule our afternoon to balance having time to relax and still leaving enough time for portraits.)

Rebekah did a great job making us feel relaxed and comfortable taking all our portraits and bridal party shots with her, which really comes through in the pictures. Speaking of which, her pictures are AMAZING. (And they were ready so soon!) The natural, light, and airy quality is exactly what we were looking for. The wedding day went by so quickly, and we're grateful to have these memories captured so beautifully.

Rebekah has been such a joy to work with and made us feel so cared for throughout the whole process. I would highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Winston and Hilary! Thank you for all the lovely things you said! Hope you two are enjoying living it up in California!

Jen · Married on 06/19/2016

Rebekah was such a great person to work with. Super sweet, super professional, and really took some breathtaking photographs of our wedding day. For a girl who is not used to being in any way photogenic, and closes her eyes in every other picture she's ever taken in her life, I am totally impressed with these gorgeous pictures. From chasing rain clouds for our engagement shoot to the final email about pictures being ready (which was SUPER FAST!), Rebekah has been accommodating, straight-forward, and amazing. I was referred to her by other friends who loved her as well, and I totally understand why.

As far as value, quality, flexibility, and kindness, this is definitely top notch.

Thank you SO MUCH for those awesome pictures and for helping us create and keep these memories, Rebekah! I will definitely recommend you in the future!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Jeremy and Jen, you two are such sweethearts! Can't wait to see you again in the future! Thank you for your kind words.

Caroline · Married on 10/10/2015

Rebekah did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding. We got our pictures super fast, only took her one week to give us all our pictures! The shots she took were exactly what I wanted. She listened to every pose I wanted, with all the family members we wanted. We booked her for our engagement pictures as well and they came out perfect! She was very flexible for dates for our engagement pictures. Her prices/packages are probably the best that there is around in the Northern Virginia area.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

James and Caroline, thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review! You two are so sweet. Hope you're doing well!

I highly recommend Rebekah. For starters, her photos are beautiful and have an almost ethereal quality. She's excellent at capturing classic poses, as well as sweet, candid moments. She has a sweet personality that made us feel safe to be ourselves around her, and that came through in our photos. I really appreciated her 1) attention to detail (such as positioning us in the most flattering way possible during staged/classic shots), 2) desire to take epic shots during our photo shoots (which involved lying on her stomach in the middle of a busy road to get the perfect shot and extending the photo shoot a little longer because the light was getting better), 3) preparedness (she arrived early to scope out scenic locations for the shoot), and 4) artistic intuition (if she found inspiration in our surroundings, which she did a lot, she captured it). We had a lot of fun during our photo shoot with Rebekah. It didn't feel (or look) like a generic, uninspired portrait session; it felt like we were the chosen subjects of a professional photo shoot for a magazine.

Rebekah is also extremely prompt in responding to emails, has your photos ready quickly, and has very reasonable rates.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

So many flattering compliments! It was fun exploring Old Town with the two of you and I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Meg · Married on 08/10/2013

Rebekah is an incredible wedding and portrait photographer, with a creative eye for details and a fun, friendly personality that puts her clients at ease. When our outdoor wedding got rained out and we had to get married indoors, Rebekah came up with lots of creative photo ideas for the space we had available. In addition to the posed photos of our wedding day, Rebekah also caught so many truly special and joyful experiences with our family and friends throughout the day! I was amazed at the way her photos show the personalities of our guests and communicate the many emotions I experienced during the day. She has a real gift for capturing those unplanned moments of friendship and love that always happen at weddings, and I'm so thankful to have those moments documented in photos forever. I couldn't be happier with our experience working with Rebekah, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Rebekah Emily Photography's reply:

Daniel and Meg, thank you so much for leaving this lovely review. I was truly so honored you asked me to photograph your wedding day! Hope you two are well!