Olathe, KS 66062 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Peters Photography

Want to know more about me? You are in the right place!

I am newly married, very outgoing, a little silly sometimes, and I feel truly blessed to be a full-time photographer. Ten years have passed since I started this little business, and I still get excited that my job every day just requires doing what I love. Many people want to know how it all started, and it was by watching another photographer in action and realizing that is what I wanted to do too! So I began to shoot portraits and weddings all through college and eventually while I was working full-time in the corporate world. February 2007 was the month that I made the decision to focus completely on Peters Photography, and I have not looked back. With the support of my amazing husband and family it has continued to be the best decision I ever could have made. I am happy beyond words at the privilege of meeting new and interesting people each week, and being trusted with capturing the love they give each and every day.

Family, and the time spent together is so important in my life. I am honored that you are visiting my corner of the web, and I look forward to hearing from you to document your beautiful family!

Follow Rebecca Peters Photography on

6c3155aabd89f8ce 1282225650279 01Enhanced0026
01Enhanced0024

12 Reviews for Rebecca Peters Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2012

Rebecca's work is beautiful, creative and of the highest quality! Both our ceremony and reception were handled with the utmost professionalism. She made our engagement session and our couples portraits on the wedding day memorable, relaxed and fun. We did not worry about one thing while working with Rebecca - she took care of everything. She was very pleasant and easy to work with. Rebecca really caught every detail that we wanted captured for our wedding day and more!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Jill · Married on 09/01/2012

I will never be able to say enough good things about Rebecca and her work. I initially met Rebecca at a friends wedding a few years ago. Despite the pooring rain and cold temperatures, Rebecca worked seamlessly. She was prepared with umbrella in hand, setting the bride's mind at ease. I was so impressed with how Rebecca handled that day as the professional that she is, even sacrificing herself and her equipment to the rain to get the perfect shot. The images turned out perfectly. I remember thinking, when I get married, she will definitely be my photographer. Fast forward a few years and she was.
    Our wedding was just a few weeks ago, and we already have the images back. We couldn't be happier! Rebecca captured the day perfectly. There was rain (again) but Rebecca had a back up plan in place. The rain subsided during the pictures and we were able to venture outside. The photos are all so beautiful, we are having trouble deciding which ones to hang up around our house. We have had so many amazing comments on our photos through facebook as well as positive feedback on Rebecca herself. I read another review that called Rebecca a "photo ninja" which I think is the perfect term. So many people commented about easily Rebecca blended into the evening, not knowing their picture was being taken until the flash went off. They were also impressed with how easy Rebecca was to get along with, feeling like they already knew her. These are both qualities that are so important to have in a wedding photographer.
    I would highly recommend Rebecca to anyone. She is amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Nichole · Married on 06/30/2012

I knew from the moment I saw Rebecca's portfolio that I would love to have her photograph our wedding. I even changed our date twice to make sure we could fit into her schedule. She offered complimentary engagement pictures, which is fabulous. I'm incredibly shy and not too photogenic but she put me at ease right away. She knew all the "tricks" to get us posed in very natural ways, which I loved. We purchased the DVD of all images and I was shocked to see that even the untouched up photos were incredible, she definitely knows her way around a camera and how to capture the light perfectly with little need for photoshopping fixes. She was a great help when it came time to create the timeline of events for the day of the wedding. When the BIG DAY came, she was there on time and ready to go, all smiles. She has such an artistic way of displaying an event that really draws you into the photo. It was scorching hot on the day of the wedding and we had previously planned to take outdoor photos, but she was ready to roll with the punches when we decided to change course and stay inside to avoid the heat. During the ceremony and reception, she blended into the wall, sneaking around taking photos without being intrusive or obvious, very stealthy! The entire day she was there to be our advocate and make sure that we were getting the photos we wanted and she darn near stayed until the end of the night! If I could give her extra stars, I surely would as Rebecca is simply amazing and is such a shining star herself! Love, love, loved working with her.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Award

Rebecca Peters Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• Jolie Artistry
    Jolie Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebecca is seriously one of my favorite photographers. I am so lucky to have worked with her many times. When a client tells me that she is their photographer I get so excited because I know that the wedding will be top notch. She has the best personality and is a joy to be around. You really are picking one of the best when you choose Rebecca Peters!

• Hawthorne House
    Hawthorne House Mansion Weddings

Rebecca Peters does a wonderful job capturing the beauty of the bride and the beauty of Hawthorne House. We welcome her to our facility any time.

• Encore Elite Entertainment
    Encore Elite Entertainment Wedding DJs

All I can say is this Little Lady consistently blows me away with the best images you will EVER see!

• Olathe, 66062 See on map