Kansas City, MO 64114 Map · Phone number

About Parigo Studios Photography

The Parigo Studios philosophy is simple: capture the moment with grace and honesty. Let children be children; parents be parents; let all creatures be themselves. We are a husband and wife creative team whose passion is finding the unrehearsed images that come together to tell your story. Just be yourself. We'll get it.

We have recently separated our wedding cinema from our wedding photography. Please find our wedding films at www.wirkenfilms.com, where you can see our films, get info, and contact us!

Please contact us for more information. 816-651-5206 | email us

View our latest work on the blog!

View additional Parigo Studios slideshows and videos here!

Follow Parigo Studios Photography on

4e0363c377d171b5 1255099727572 da5
joyce16

3 Reviews for Parigo Studios Photography

Cassie · Married on 10/13/2013

Parigo Studios was AWESOME. Their photo packages were well priced and anytime I had a questions, I could email or call, and always get a response the same day. Brandon was incredibly flexible and reminded me often that he wanted to do what I WANTED and not what was typical for wedding photos. I felt that my photos were custom made to fit the personality of me and my husband. We had an engagement session that at first I was nervous about, but afterwards, felt really comfortable. It was FUN and really helpful for the photographers to understand us better. Nicole was amazing and calming during the wedding, and I really appreciate her professionalism. I almost didn't notice that they were even there! I just received my photos, and I can't give them enough props for the amazing job they did. The slideshow they put together blew everyone away! I cry every time I watch it! They gave me a CD of all the photos so I can make copies for as many people as I want. I definitely felt confident going into the wedding that they would do everything I wanted...and more!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Ellen · Married on 09/25/2010

To be honest, I originally had thought I didn't need a videographer. Then, I ran across Parigo Studios. After seeing their work, I knew I wanted one. I convinced my fiance and we knew we made the right decision after our engagement video. Then, we got our short film edit of the day and are in love. It is absolutely perfect. It was the best investment and by far my favorite thing of the wedding. Brandon was amazing to work with and a wonderful guy.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Ryan · Married on 06/12/2010

One of the smartest investments my wife and I have ever made was booking Parigo Studios as our videographer. From the first meeting to the last, my wife and I were blown away by their professionalism, creativity, value, and expertise on everything video. They bring something truly unique to the table in the way they work and it shows in the final product. Brandon and Nicole have an amazing talent in both Videography as well as Photography which shows in their style of documenting an event. The videos they created for us were modern and elegant which resulted in the highest quality wedding video package we’ve ever seen. If you live in the Kansas City area, make it easy on your self and book Parigo Studios. Don’t miss the opportunity to have a custom HD video package during the most important time of your life. Just visit their website or scroll through their blog. The evidence is in their work.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Parigo Studios Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Kansas City, 64114 See on map
    8165224908 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only.