Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca K Photography

Rebecca K Photography is a professional photography company based out of Medford, Massachusetts. Owned by Rebecca K. Gutwin, this company creates photographs that are fresh and full of life. Rebecca uses a contemporary and natural style to photograph your big day. Rebecca K Photography wants to capture those emotion-filled moments that will live on for years to come.

Experience
Rebecca graduated from the New England School of Photography and has been photographing couples since 2009. She loves simple, yet colorful images. Her hope is for her photographs to make you laugh or cry every time you view them. During your day, Rebecca will use a quiet, documentary-style approach to create a story you'll want to share repeatedly.

This full-service photographer offers packages that include eight hours of coverage. If you're looking for something a little different, shorter day packages are also available. Her services include:

• One event per day
  • Additional hours
  • Destination weddings
  • Engagement shoot

Areas Covered
Rebecca K Photography is based out of Medford, Massachusetts but they shoot all over New England. Local areas include:

• Boston

17 09 agnesnatewed360
erin and eldon photographer s favorites 0035

7 Reviews for Rebecca K Photography

Michael · Married on 04/16/2016

Having great photos were a priority for us when planning our wedding and we were so lucky to have worked with Rebecca for the big day. She is an extraordinary photographer who captured all of the great moments before, during the ceremony, and at the reception. (As well as at our Engagement Shoot!) Rebecca was easy to work with, professional, friendly, and all of our friends and family are still talking about how gorgeous the photos came out. We highly recommend Rebecca!

Michael and Matthew

Sent on 07/11/2016

Joshua · Married on 10/12/2014

We had a challenging venue for wedding photography - no natural light at all. Rebecca said she could handle it, and she delivered incredible pictures. She worked with us to figure out what type of photos we wanted, and really took our wishes to heart. She captured all of the excitement and emotion of the day, and even handled the more difficult wedding guests with ease.

The turnaround time was fantastic (and we have tons of great photos to choose from). She was responsive throughout the planning and post-wedding process. It was really a pleasure!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Meredith · Married on 10/11/2014

I found Rebecca through basic Internet searching. I decided to meet with her and after telling my sister ( also a bride to be) about her we decided we would book her for both of our weddings.
    My sister got married in May and her pictures came out so beautiful I was so excited that I had booked Rebecca for my wedding as well.
    Rebecca was easy to work with, responded quickly to emails when I had (many) questions and was very helpful throughout the planning process. I told Rebecca my husband isn't the most photogenic guy around, he is handsome but panics in front of the camera :) I stressed the importance of candids and I think the candids she took of us laughing together are my absolute favorite ones ( but even in the portraits he looks great!) she was so easy to work with, everyone was comfortable and had fun!
    She really captured the day in every detail ( did I mentioned it poured all morning!) she had no concerns about the weather....although I had a few!

I also really liked the fact that the full gallery was posted online and anyone (mothers, aunts grandmothers, friends etc) can download the photos straight to their computers. The pictures did not come watermarked and you as a bride are able to do wherever you want with them. Huge savings from buying expensive packages from photographers who then require you pay for your albums.

Everything was perfect...now the hard part trying to pick pictures out of my full gallery to print!

I highly recommend Rebecca to any bride or groom ;)

Sent on 11/18/2014

Rebecca K Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• The Local Bouquet
    The Local Bouquet Wedding Florists

Rebecca is an amazing photographer and was so easy to work with. She captured all of the details of the big day and was able to provide us with beautiful photographs of our floral work. We hope to work together again!

• Medford, 02155 See on map