Oceanside, CA 92054 Map · Phone number

About REA Photography

I have a Passion for People and specialize in Talent, Love & Life, since 2007. My experience has been in the entertainment industry for over 10 years working both in front and behind the scenes in film, tv, print and commercial, so if you like your wedding to have a tee of lifestyle, then we are the photographer for you. I know how nervous a couple can feel and we do our best to help you feel more relaxed and to just be yourselves so that we can capture your unique style and love. You don't have to be a model, just be you! but we can also have fun making you both look like one!

We are unique in that we specialize in more intimate weddings. We like those beautiful small beach, country, church, urban or home weddings. But we also add that little classic style if that is what you would like, we like to add your personality to it! So if you want to get married in the desert! or an ally, Lets go for it! I like to hear your vision and would love to work with you on whatever your style brings you! I like to take the time to get to know you both so we can work as a team to capture your beautiful moments. I do work with a 2nd shooter and assistant and makeup artist if and when needed, otherwise it will be just me, depending on your needs. I like to work alone mainly because it gives you that one on one special attention! I also do a before engagement Session or after the wedding shoot which is included in your package so we can get that little extra intimacy that you won't capture at your wedding!

If you are a bride looking for a photographer to shoot your memories on a more intimate level then we are for you! I also love to capture my photographs where I can see your faces. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have wider shots as well, but a good combination is exquisite. My daughter had a very expensive photographer who took photos out at our home in the country, but you could not see any faces close up and that was very disappointing, so it's important to have a combination of both!

For current rates and location or to reserve a shoot please contact me here (under contact) or reaphotography@rocketmail.com

Follow REA Photography on

rea8057
rea8034wm

3 Reviews for REA Photography

Teresa · Married on 05/30/2013

Captured beautiful memories of our special day. Highly recommended.

Cat · event on: 02/18/2013

Ms. Raquel Ames photographed my husband and I for our anniversary last year. She was very nurturing and made our experience wonderful. The photos were beautiful and looked very professional. We were so glad we decided to do something like this to commemorate our event. Thanks again to Raquel.

Sent on 07/09/2014

REA Photography's reply:

You are very Welcome Cat! Thank you! It was a joy photographing the two of you!
  • I

Irene · event on: 07/20/2014

3.8
      3.5

Very conscientious to covering all details of your event and works hard towards acquiring those results for you.

REA Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Oceanside, 92054 See on map