2290 Soda Bay Road, Lakeport, CA 95453 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Rancho De La Fuente Bed & Breakfast-Special Events

Victorian Farm House, Bed & Breakfast Inn Built in 1893

Rancho De La Fuente is a Bed & Breeakfast,Agricultural Homestay and special events facility located in beautiful Lakeport, CA.
Spread across 42 acres, this active organic farm provides learning opportunities for students of all ages. A charming and relaxing conference facility equipped with meeting room, commerical kitchen and overnight accommodations. As well as a 5,000-square-foot
newly renovated cattle barn for large events. In addition to ranch activities, we are conveniently located near many local attractions including Konocti Vista Casino, Clearlake State Park and Konocti Harbor Resort & Spa.

707-263-3160

Deanna · Married on 05/11/2013

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

The venue is gorgeous, but the service needs improvement. In the months leading up to the wedding, the owners were very good at answering questions and returning calls. Our entire bridal party stayed the night before and the night of the wedding, which was very nice, however, we were not impressed with our stay. I was excited to stay in the victorian house and take a bath in the clawfoot tub upstairs. Little did I know, there must be something wrong with the pipes because I found myself in a tub full of water that smelled like sulfur and chunks of god knows what that came out of the faucet. Apparently they do laundry in the house, so every morning we had someone coming in and out using the washer and dryer, which is located right next to the downstairs bathroom. This was a problem several times when she locked one or more of us out of the house on accident, not to mention we wanted to get some sleep.
    Also, the owners were supposed to be there to help us coordinate and get set up. That whole weekend I maybe saw them three times. We set up the chairs and tables ourselves, decorated the barn, and did a lot of the cleanup. The barn was extremely hot, of which I was not made aware. My cake began to melt so we didn't even get to do a real cake cutting. All in all, the wedding was beautiful but all of the problems we had were pretty much because of the venue.

Sent on 06/20/2013

• 2290 Soda Bay Road Lakeport, CA, 95453 See on map
    Location of (Rancho De La Fuente Bed & Breakfast-Special Events)