Indian Springs Resort is an historic, family-owned resort and spa in the Napa Valley. Modern and period-style accommodations nestled over 17 wine country acres are spotted with gardens, hills, paths, ponds and open space. The property is blessed with rare natural resources - four thermal geysers and a vast quantity of volcanic ash provide water for two swimming pools and combine for the spa’s renowned mud baths.
Sam's Social Club is our onsight restaurant and caters all events - over 3,500 sq. ft of venue space. This represents the next chapter in the resort’s storied history, as previously hidden corners of the property are opened and new experiences created. Times may change, but the land, water and traditions here go on from generation to generation.
- 116 total sleeping rooms
- 16 historic cottages range from studios to 2 bedroom bungalows.
- 3 1200 sq ft. bungalows feature 2 spacious bedrooms and private gardens.
- 2 on-site residences, including Hill House (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) and Merchant House (3 bedrooms, 2 baths)
- 3,500 sq ft. of indoor event space and abundant outdoor function areas.
- The Mission Revival-style Barn set amidst the private Rose Garden is located in a quiet corner of the property with views of the Palisades and Mt. Lincoln. The Barn & Rose Garden feature brilliant natural light, two water features and a fire pit. 120 persons | 1200 sq ft indoors
- The new Garden Retreat Center houses the River and Reflection Rooms, featuring beautiful natural light in a private garden setting with water features and a natural geyser stream. 120 persons | 1260 sq ft indoors
- The Terrace Room is a casual indoor/outdoor event space attached to Terrace Lawn - Indoor capacity | 400 sq. ft with an outdoor capacity on the lawn of 2000 sq ft. | 120 persons.
- The Alley, created by a volcanic blowout, is located adjacent to Sam's Social Club. This cozy outdoor location is perfect for intimate rehearsal dinners and receptions with its expansive fire pit, market lights and stunning views of Mt. Lincoln.
- Agave Garden will be Napa Valley’s most authentic ceremony venue, complete with cascading waterfall and gardens at the foot of Mt Lincoln. 85 persons