ramis mandap

Skokie, IL 60076 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for ramis mandap

Samin · Married on 09/14/2012

Rami, you did such an amazing job with both events (mehndi & shaadi). Everyone said nothing but wonderful things about the decorations, and of course the flowers and the centerpieces were to die for!!! I loved everything and you made it so much better than I even planned/expected. Thank you for making my mehndi and wedding decor beautiful and made it everything I wanted and more.

• Z

Z · Married on 11/27/2010

Very good job done by Rami. The mandap was set up on time and according to what we wanted. Definately worth the money and will go to him again for future weddings.

3 · Married on 10/30/2010

OMG! Ramis Mandaps has to be Chicago's best kept secrets for wedding decor/ florist. His prices were literally thousands lower than anyone else. Don't get me wrong here, his quality of work is second to none. He has been in the business for 20 years and knows what he is doing. His prices for flowers are rock bottom because he owns a flower farm in Florida. Our approach with him was showing him images of centerpieces and flowers we liked in magazines and created them and made our dreams a reality. I truly almost feel bad when I hear other couples talk about how much they spent on decor and flowers

Award