9310 Tech Center Dr Suite 265, Sacramento, CA 95826 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Rachelle Photography

Love Rachelle-- she is great.

I have loved working with her-- our teaser photos are BEAUTIFUL and she was awesome. Felt like family and was professional, reliable, affordable. I didn't even notice her during our ceremony- but am sure that her photos are going to be gorgeous like she was right next to us.

Alana · Married on 06/28/2014

Rachelle is a Master at what she does and was THE perfect pick for our Engagement and Wedding photography. This woman is an artist behind the lens and knows exactly the look you want just by asking a few basic questions. I was referred to Rachelle by another photographer we were inquiring on who was booked and boy are we happy that about that. The compliments from friends and family flooded in when we used her E-Session photos for our wedding website and invitations and I just knew the shots she was going to take for our wedding were going to be better than I could ever imagine. I informed Rachelle that I was looking to do just a few posed shots however mostly candids. She was spot on - the few posed shots we took are perfect however the candids are simply amazing. Every photo is a work of art capturing a moment in time that takes me back to that very second of my wedding. She is very easy to work with and calls the shots when she must (which is a huge bonus in my book when everyone at your wedding is wandering during critical photo time). She is the perfect photographer for us and I cannot wait to use her for many other special events in the future. Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Janine · Married on 06/01/2013

We’re so happy that we chose Rachelle! We chose her after e-mailing with her, chatting with her on the phone, and looking at her gallery and blog online. We were unable to meet in person because we were living on the East Coast at the time. Rachelle was easy to work with from the beginning. She made time to call us at a convenient time for us despite the three-hour time change. We met for the first time in February when Rachelle traveled to our venue to meet us and to scope it out because she had never shot it before. She wanted to be prepared for our June 2013 wedding. It was an act that demonstrates her professionalism, which we greatly appreciated. As soon as we met her, we knew that we had made the right decision. She’s VERY nice, laid-back, cool, and fun. Both my husband and I immediately felt comfortable around her. I appreciate how easy it is to communicate with Rachelle. She quickly responds to e-mails or text messages. She’s also really sweet and thoughtful. The day before our wedding she called me to check-in. So far, we’ve only seen our engagement photos, and they are outstanding photographs. We had an outside the box e-session idea which Rachelle improved with her creativity and executed perfectly because of her talent. At the e-session, I learned that she’s an experienced photographer with the ability to give directions about how to pose. She is also really encouraging and tells you how great the photos are turning out as she looks through her camera the day of the shoot, which made me relax and probably look more natural in photos. She was also extremely patient with wedding guests who were taking photos over her shoulder. I have nothing but nice things to say about Rachelle. We’re so happy we chose her. She’s a great person to be around, professional, and extremely talented!

Award

Rachelle Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• 9310 Tech Center Dr Suite 265 Sacramento, CA 95826 See on map