32202 40th Pl SW, Auburn, WA 98023 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Rachel Walker Photography

www.rachelwalkerphotography.com

Your wedding day is full of fleeting moments that you may not remember but your photographer can and will preserve them forever.

Though I may be biased, I truly believe that choosing your wedding photographer is the most important decision you will make about your wedding day. These pictures will go on your walls, in photo albums, on Christmas cards and will be looked at by your kids and grandkids!

Needless to say, I take my job very seriously. But I also think that it is the most fun occupation in the world! My goal is to help you enjoy your day and have a blast creating beautiful memories!

My style is bright and fresh, candid and romantic. I take great care to get to know my clients and form-fit my style to capture your day the way you envisioned it!

Contact me today! I'd love to get to know you!

www.rachelwalkerphotography.com

Rachel Walker Photography 2
Rachel Walker Photography 3
Rachel Walker Photography 4

Brittany · Married on 08/04/2018

We first met Rachel at a bridal show in Tacoma and were sold after meeting with her one-on-one to talk more. From our engagement session hiking through the snow to our hectic wedding day, we could not have been more thrilled with Rachel and her work. I have always felt unphotogenic, but from the start it was obvious Rachel clearly has a gift for helping you capture your true emotions while looking your best. Every shoot was easy, effortless and fun – you really do feel like you’re out with a close friend shooting special memories. I was blown away by the wedding day pictures, realizing she and her husband captured all sorts of angles at the wedding without being obviously in the way or distracting to guests during big moments. There were many times I had no clue they were even there, yet at the same time, Rachel seemed to always be there at the exact moment we needed (and didn’t even realize it) to help keep the night flowing smoothly during key moments (since we didn’t have a coordinator) – so amazing! She was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding and we’re sure to go back to her for any future photography needs!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Rachel was AMAZING! Not only did she provide my husband and I with fantastic engagement photos, I was extremely pleased with our wedding photos as well. Rachel organized our wedding photos into different files which made viewing so easy! She knows how to make you feel comfortable when taking photos, which for my husband and I was nice because we have never had professional photos done. Everything was so easy and Rachel always responded promptly. I would HIGHLY recommend and no doubt will be hiring Rachel for future family photos! :)

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Rachel Walker Photography 5
    Rachel Walker Photography 6
    Rachel Walker Photography 7
    Rachel Walker Photography 8

Doug · Married on 06/22/2018

We met Rachel Walker when she did my cousins wedding, and asked her on the spot for her card! We were so happy with our decision to hire her to do our wedding. Rachel is super sweet and friendly while always being super professional. We also did engagement photos along with our wedding day and she makes being photographed super easy and comfortable. She brought her husband along to the wedding to get some extra photos from other angles, and vantage points. They do a great job working together and making everyone very comfortable. Rachel is very thoughtful and adds all the little touches that make her stand apart. Rachel's service was top notch from beginning to end and we would recommend her highly.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Rachel Walker Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Black Diamond Gardens
    Black Diamond Gardens Country Club Weddings

Rachel has shot weddings here a few times this year. Her talent and professionalism sets her apart and she is on our preferred vendor list for that reason. A pleasure to work with!

• Best Made Videos®
    Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

A fantastic company with a fantastic owner. She makes you feel at home and comfortable all while achieving amazing results. Wedding photography is a tricky business and Rachel Walker makes it easy and fun at the same time. You can't go wrong selecting her as your wedding photographer!

• Auburn, 98002 See on map