Saint Louis, MO 63103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rachel Roman Speh, Floral Designer

Rachel Roman Speh specializes in floral designs for weddings, parties and special events.

If you are looking for a floral designer with flair and creativity, you have come to the right place.
Whether your event is an elaborate affair or an intimate party, my goal is to create the perfect floral designs
to reflect your style and make your special day memorable and unique!

5 Reviews for Rachel Roman Speh, Floral Designer

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2010

Rachel Roma is "FANTASTIC". I hightly reccomend her. The flowers for my Daughters wedding were Beautiful. She took our vision and made it a reallity. Very professional, orginazed and knows her flowers.

Sent on 10/27/2010

Natalie · Married on 05/08/2010

Rachel did such an awesome job. I came to her with just a few pictures and the flowers that I liked. She took what I gave her, made suggestions and worked with my style to come up with the perfect bouquets and centerpieces. She really worked with my budget too. I couldn't believe how gorgeous the flowers looked on my wedding day. I loved them! And I was excited to support a girl with her own business rather than a florist shop that always get business. Her experience gave me the comfort I needed to move forward as also did the fact that she only does weddings. I had such a great time with Rachel! I would definitely recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Kristina · Married on 10/03/2009

My wedding flowers were absolutely breathtaking! The creativity and effort that Rachel put into our décor made all the difference at our wedding. They completely transformed the room, and more than exceeded all of my expectations. Rachel was exceptionally easy to work with and had tons of great ideas. She was integral in helping to develop the ambiance and character of our wedding, while still being in tune with our budget. Other than the groom, the flowers were by far my favorite part of our wedding! Rachel helped make our wedding day stress free because I knew everything would be perfect! I would recommend Rachel to everyone I know, and am still receiving many compliments on the flowers months after our wedding!

Sent on 06/06/2010