Petaled Pail

Glen Carbon, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Serving the St. Louis Metro East area, Petaled Pail is a boutique wedding florist located in Glen Carbon, Illinois. This flower farm is a small, family-owned enterprise that uses all natural and sustainable practices to deliver fresh, hand-picked florals. The business is composed of mother and daughter duo Amy and Harley, who love designing bespoke arrangements for celebrations of all kinds. These self-taught entrepreneurs are passionate about providing high-quality, heirloom varietals that reflect the season in which they are plucked.

Arrangements from Petaled Pail are crafted by hand in order to ensure the most beautiful and detailed results possible. This florist curates custom bouquets, boutonnieres, altar decorations, flower crowns, and large installments, as well as a helpful breakdown of average foliage costs. Amy and Harley are dedicated to using almost 100% of flowers from their own farm in all their arrangements. When that’s not possible, they guarantee that every stem and petal is sourced from a trusted partner with a similar commitment to sustainability. To anticipate clients’ every décor need and desire, these professionals also offer a wide range of vases, mason jars, lanterns, fabrics, arbors, altars, and more. These chic accents will add to the romantic ambience as each couple makes their vow of eternal love.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kristen
    Kristen A. Married on 02/05/2022

Outstanding!!!

Amy & Harley are AMAZING! Everything was far more perfect than I could have ever imagined! They went above & beyond to make sure our day was perfect! They took care of all of our wedding needs and made the day easy for myself & my family! The flowers and decor were beautiful and I continue to use them for every party/event we have!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie P. Married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful small business!

Petaled pail was a perfect floral vendor for my big day! Amy did an excellent job listening to what details were important to me and helped me prioritize pieces that fit in my budget. She also always responded so quickly and was easy to reach. My budget was always respected which was so nice. Everything was so beautiful and their work added the perfect touch to everything. Our bridal party loved their flowers too- the boutonnieres were unique and sturdy and my bridesmaids all loved their bouquets. Set up was quick and timely and professional. I can’t wait to use petals pail again in the future!
    Maggie H. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfection!

Petaled Pail helped make our wedding a literal dream. The way that Amy was able to take the vision in my head and execute it so flawlessly – there are no words. I cried a few times on the wedding day: one of the times I cried was when I saw my bouquet for the first time and another was when I stepped into our venue. Both of these times were because of Petaled Pail. All of our tables, namely our head table, were absolutely breathtaking. The suspended installation that they created – wow, just wow. The small details throughout our venue were just perfect. On top of the seriously stunning work, Amy was incredibly easy to communicate with and made the whole process seamless. There are not enough words to truly thank Petaled Pail for the beauty that they created – it was magical.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Amy & Harley James
Amy & Harley James
Mother-Daughter Duo

Our journey in the wedding industry began in 2014 and we've been bringing floral visions to life ever since! We are passionate about creating beauty and believe that there is nothing more breathtaking and special than a wedding day. We consider it a privilege to be a part of your special day and love the process, from beginning to end! We believe that each wedding should be unique, which is why getting to know the personalities, love stories, and visions of our couples is so important to us as we bring their floral dreams to life.

105 N Main St #184 Glen Carbon, IL, 62034
Location of (Petaled Pail)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding