RW Designs

Saint Louis, MO View map

$245 Typical Price
RW Designs your event and Wedding Specialist. Are specialty is weddings, if you need your florist to give you a vision or if you already have a vision we are the one for you to execute it. We will work with your budget to give you the best look! Please give us a call to schedule a consultation or visit our website www.richwestdesigns.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135.00

What lighting services do you provide?

Hanging Lit Decor

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$245

What decor services do you provide?

Floral Design
Setup

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Set Up

What decor items are available?

Candles/Holders
Paper Flowers
Vases

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Janie R. Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Richard West Designs helped me bring my wedding dreams into fruition. Originally I was going to get married in May when covid hit. Richard worked with me through my new wedding date and even helped transition my ideas from a spring wedding to a fall wedding. The finished product was amazing. He made everything look so dreamy and I received so many compliments. Absolutely, 100% would recommend working with Richard West Designs. You will not be disappointed!!!
    Bridget Married on 09/26/2020

Rich is the BEST!

Rich is AMAZING!!!! He did all the florals for our wedding and they turned out absolutely stunning. We had a general idea of what we wanted and Rich took that and delivered it beyond what we could even imagine. He was so great to work with and his work is truly phenomenal. We cannot thank him enough for all the work he did for our big day. He is professional, creative, and just all around the best! We HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!

RW Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much!!! You both were wonderful to work with!! You both looked stunning! I wish the both of you the very best in life together and stay Safe and Heathlty!
  • Kelly
    Kelly R. Married on 09/01/2019

Made the day perfect!

Rich's work really set the tone for the entire event. He was very easy to work with and created the exact feel that I wanted (a difficult task since I struggled to articulate what I was hoping for). The bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely gorgeous, and my bouquet was perfect--it incorporated the large, whimsical, natural feel that I wanted without swallowing me up or being too big/trailing for my 5'2" stature. The altar decor was breathtaking, the halo arbor behind our sweetheart table was magnificent, and the different centerpieces were stunning and meshed together very well. He did a great job of making all pieces support a cohesive theme. I highly recommend!

RW Designs's reply:

Thank you so much!! I wish the both of you the very best! You both were wonderful to work with!! Can’t wait to see the Pro Photos!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Exclusive Events, Inc. Exclusive Events, Inc. Wedding Decor & Lighting

Rich and his team of designers are simply amazing. He cares deeply about each client and goes above and beyond at all times. His creativity and passion shine through on each and every event we have the pleasure of working with him on. He is highly recommended.

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Wedding Officiants

RW Designs is a professional florist who listens to your needs and provides flowers that look wonderful and last. We work well together as a team on your wedding day. Carolyn Burke - Wedding Liaison St Louis MO

Park Avenue Photographers Park Avenue Photographers Wedding Photographers

We often recommend Rich for beautiful flowers, excellent service and en eye for detail and creativity. It is our pleasure to work with him at any wedding and we always hope we will have that opportunity!

3520-1 Greenwood Blvd Saint Louis, 63143