Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events

Maplewood, MO View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Proposing Dreams is committed to excellence offering a wide range of services for your wedding or special event. Our attention to detail and personal service ensure that you, along with your family and guests, experience a day filled with many joyful and wonderful memories. Our superior service and years of experience keep your vision on track.

info@proposing-dreams.com

888-781-9321

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

• Allie
    Allie W. Married on 09/04/2022

The Absolute Best!

If you're even thinking about reaching out to Sabrina for your big day, just do it! She and her team was truly amazing at not only moving things along prior to the event, but also ensuring our day was the absolute best! Cherry on top - she's the most fun!
    Joanna G. Married on 07/30/2022

Absolutely Perfect!

I loved Sabrina from the moment I booked her for my daughter鈥檚 wedding. We hired her for the
    rehearsal and all day for the wedding.
    She would post timelines for me to make sure we were on tract during the wedding process which was a
    great organizational tool starting at 9 months, 6 months and then 3 months. My daughter filled out a
    detailed questionnaire that Sabrina would study to familiarize herself with our wedding. From the
    questionnaire, she called all of our vendors and made sure that everything was in line for the wedding.
    I met her the week of the wedding at the venue and knew right away she was the right pick.
    She streamlined rehearsal at the church. Worked with the volunteers at the Shrine of St Joseph. She
    worked with the wedding party of 20 to get them in order, when to walk, worked with the bride鈥檚
    mother and the groom鈥檚 mother, made sure the flowers were delivered to the church, programs were
    handed out, bubbles were distributed, worked with the organist and soloist, worked with the priest,
    flowers were given to bridesmaids and bride, boutonnieres on guys. Everyone loved her personality.
    She got the job done in an organized way and had a great demeanor in how to handle all the different
    personalities of the wedding party.
    The day of the wedding she was our go to. She and her assistant Jamie were at the venue at 10:00 am.
    Until 8:30pm. They made sure the men were doing ok in their dressing rooms, checked on the girls in
    their respective dressing room to see what was needed, decorated the ballroom exactly the way we had
    gone over from table numbers, escort cards, memory table, tablecloth overlays, candles votive and free
    standing candles, napkins with menu cards, hanging guest list, guest book, flowers, cake. Made sure the
    wedding party was on the bus at the appropriate time to get to the church.
    Sabrina directed the guests during the cocktail hour. Made sure the guest book was open during cocktail
    hour and in the ballroom. Brought the signage from the cocktail hour to the ballroom. Made sure the
    guests went from the mezzanine to the ballroom at the appropriate hour.
    During the photo session, the groom forgot the keys to their house where they were going to take
    pictures. One phone call to Sabrina and she was on it. She found the keys at the hotel and delivered
    them to the house and put them under the mat when the bride and groom arrived they were there. It
    was way out of her way (from downtown St Louis to University City)
    Once the bride and groom arrived from photos, she directed the wedding party and the bride and
    groom. She oversaw the timeline of the reception. (the grand entrance, cutting of the cake, the father
    of the bride toast, the best man鈥檚 speech, bride and groom dance, father of the bride dance and mother
    of the groom dance.
    I can鈥檛 ever thank Sabrina and Jamie enough. I am a very detailed and organized mother of the bride and
    I didn鈥檛 trust anyone directing this wedding but myself. But I have to tell you, I could not have done it
    without Sabrina. She made my day enjoyable and I felt fully confidant in her care that our wedding was
    in good hands. She truly was a very good wedding planner and would highly recommend her. We loved
    her. She made our wedding go as planned and went above and beyond.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Z. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bride and she was my wedding planner

I would highly recommend Proposing Dreams for absolutely any party planning needs! I cannot possibly express in words how valuable Sabrina was while we were planning our wedding. We came to her a little halfway into the process and I was extremely overwhelmed at that point. I was having trouble putting my vision into words and actions. We had three different wedding planner interviews set up but after talking with Sabrina on that initial meeting, we canceled the other two without even talking to them! She immediately caught on to our vision and was so easy to talk to! Throughout the whole process she was extremely quick to respond and handle situations in real time. Anytime I was having issues trying to decide on what I wanted, she would immediately start showing me pictures of different options until we found what I liked. Then magically she would not only make it happen but somehow do it in our price point! She took all the work and stress off my shoulders. Everyone kept commenting the week before my wedding about how calm I was, but it was because she had everything handled and there was nothing else for me to do/stress about! Now everyone talks about how seamlessly the day ran without any hiccups! I got to spend my wedding day having fun and really living in the moment, because I knew she had everything handled. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I know it never would have happened without her help.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

The Caramel Room The Caramel Room Banquet Halls

We have worked with Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events and would HIGHLY recommend hiring. Spot on planning, details and most of all - design. They've been on our preferred vendor list and will continue to stay!

Kelly Park Photography Kelly Park Photography Wedding Photographers

Sabrina and her team at Proposing Dreams are Fabulous! They create a calm and organized day and everything runs smoothly. I've worked with Proposing Dreams on several events and am always thrilled.

Park Avenue Photographers Park Avenue Photographers Wedding Photographers

We love working with Sabrina and her excellent team at Proposing Dreams. They offer outstanding solutions and hard work for their very lucky brides.

Hollywood5

3520-1 Greenwood Blvd Maplewood, MO, 63143
8887819321
888-781-9321

by appointment only
Location of (Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding