Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events Reviews

79 | Saint Louis, MO

79 Reviews for Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events

Patrick Dell · Married on 07/27/2019

I Miss Sabrina Already

I want to get married again just to use Sabrina and Proposing Dreams again. She gave me all the suggestions I needed and pointed me in the right direction every step of the way. I was dragging my feet on plenty of details and Sabrina just pleasantly hounded me into gettin everything done. Would not have happened with out her. I think I called her “mom” at a couple points during the day of, when I ran into a couple issues. I could text her last minute stuff and it would be the most ridiculous request and it got done. She caught problems I hadn’t even anticipated (or maybe caused...) and fixed everything. Her personality was the cherry on top. Hire her.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Savannah Ullery · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent experience! Highly Recommend!

I have to start by saying if you are in the market for any wedding or event planning I HIGHLY recommend hiring Proposing Dreams. From the beginning to end working with Sabrina and her assistant, Amanda was such a pleasure. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and more! We even had a blizzard the day before and day of the wedding and there was still not one hiccup! Sabrina truly made our dream wedding come true and made the planning process exciting instead of stressful. Thank you SO much Proposing Dreams for a truly unforgettable day!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Sabrina is amazing!

We were so lucky to have had Sabrina (and her assistant Amanda) join our special day. I can't imagine it going as smoothly as it did without her. She was a truly selfless professional, doing everything she could to keep the group on task and on schedule without ever inserting her own needs over ours. Sabrina brings a huge amount of experience and expertise, which was apparent in our initial consults and on full display during the big day. She expertly executed our ideal vision (which had various levels contingency for weather) and nearly read my mind throughout the day. She was able to provide valuable advice and sober thinking throughout the process but never insisted we change anything that was important to us and always had a get-it-done attitude. She worked very well with the venue staff and outside vendors. We were impressed with Sabrina's ability to work with the families and attendants as well. From unruly groomsmen to stressed mothers, she successfully herded cats without rubbing anyone the wrong way or adding an ounce of additional stress. We highly recommend Sabrina and her team for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2018

I knew we needed a wedding planner since we were planning a wedding a 1,000 miles away. My now husband and I were together for 8.5 years before we got married. We waited so long to get married because we wanted to be able to have the wedding that we truly envisioned. We went with Sabrina and her team 2.5 years before our wedding and we were never disappointed. I can't tell you how much I appreciated Sabrina's honesty while planning. If something wasn't going to work, wasn't really needed or was too expensive, Sabrina was honest with us and kept us in check. That's exactly what we wanted! Her years of experience shows in structure and organization of her planning. I would say 3-5 days out from our wedding day everything was planned. I was blown away walking into our event space. Sabrina and her assistant, Jamie nailed the exact look and vision I had in my head. Battling 90-degree heat at our outdoor venue and wind gusts all night, we had some decor blow over during set-up and they ran out and found a replacement before we ever knew about it. AMAZING! I heard so many stories from friends and family saying how stressed and overwhelmed their wedding days were. Even some saying they are so glad it's all over because it was so stressful. We wanted the opposite. We had a completely stress-free day, which is an amazing feeling! At the end of the night, I was in tears. Not because anything went wrong but because I didn't want the day to end and I wanted to do it all over again! There isn't a single thing we would change about our wedding day. Thank you, Sabrina, Jamie and her team for making our wedding day everything we imagined and waited for and more!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sheri · Married on 07/20/2018

Sabrina and Proposing Dreams were invaluable in helping plan and manage my daughters wedding, from the rehearsal to the wedding to the reception. I was able to enjoy all the events as a guest.
    She is professional and personable at the same time.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Kerri Pritchard · Married on 06/30/2018

Sabrina was great!

At the time, my fiancé and I had been engaged for a year and were completely overwhelmed with planning a wedding. We finally decided to hire a wedding planner- I'm convinced if we hadn't, we still wouldn't be married. We interviewed several and ended up going with Sabrina. She was immensely helpful planning a St Louis wedding from Indianapolis. She put us in touch with all the vendors we ended up using, helped us make decisions when we weren't sure which to choose (which happened often) and was available even when going through major family events in her personal life. We had about a million questions and she took the time to answer all of them for us. We would recommend her and would definitely use her again if we were to do our wedding over.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Sabrina and her team at Proposing Dreams are fantastic at what they do. Sabrina did a great job explaining her wedding coordinating services clearly at our "getting started" meeting which helped us choose a customized package with as little or as much help as we wanted throughout each part of the planning process and her rates were very reasonable. We had her involved early on in our planning process which helped significantly with selecting vendors, resolving any concerns that came up early, and really helped ensure everything went smoothly (while minimizing our stress!). Sabrina is very personable and down to earth, and I highly recommend her and her team to any bride or groom!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Laura · Married on 04/06/2018

They are the best day of wedding coordinator. This is my second event that I used them for and it was perfect.

Sent on 04/25/2018

April · Married on 11/11/2017

I didn't really think that I needed a coordinator, my sister gifted it to us and it was the best gift! I don't think I could have pulled it off with out the assistance of Proposing dreams , specifically Krissi. From the moment we met with Krissi we knew that she would be such a great help to us. She kept me on task with all the checklists and timelines that needed to be accomplished. Every time we met it was like talking to a friend but better because Krissi knows what shes talking about. I am not a stressed out kinda girl but as we got closer to the big day I was stressing, she was calm and kept telling me it was gonna all work out and it did. The day of was perfect. I was completely relaxed because I knew Krissi was in control of the day. We had the best time and had nothing to worry about, also we were told over and over that it was the best wedding by the guests. Thank you Krissi for everything.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

Sabrina has a wealth of experience and connections to all the best wedding vendors on both sides of the river. We came to her midway through the planning process and she was a great resource for us. Any loose ends, problems, roadblocks, were quickly resolved. She is smart and engaging. Also, she tailored the price for her services to our exact needs. Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 10/07/2017

Sabrina and team made our wedding planning process seamless. From day one, she lined out a game plan to prioritize what needed to be finished when. We didn't have a traditional wedding in mind, but Sabrina listened to our vision and communicated what we were hoping for to every vendor along the way. Our wedding weekend was beyond what I imagined - meaningful, fun, and full of love! Icing on the cake, Sabrina is a joy to work with and stays calm when you need her to most. If Proposing Dreams is available for your event - book them!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Emily · Married on 08/26/2017

Awesome, awesome, awesome services and experience.

They are top notch, best of the best, the whole package.

From the very beginning to the day of, they didn't miss a beat. Definitely made my wedding day stress free, exciting, and unforgettable.

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

We couldn't have been happier choosing Proposing Dreams to be a part of our wedding. Sabrina made the planning process very smooth with her attentiveness to detail and organizational skills, making our wedding day worry free and one to remember!

Nancy · Married on 07/15/2017

Proposing Dreams took the stress out of planning our wedding. Sabrina and Amanda made sure all details, small and large, were covered. They listened to us carefully in the months leading up to our wedding and helped us plan the ceremony we wanted. They made our wedding day worry free. Proposing Dreams is the perfect wedding planner.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/03/2017

Sabrina helped us plan our second daughter's wedding. Why did we choose her? She had helped us plan our first daughter's wedding. Sadly, we've run out of daughters but would highly recommend her and her team to help with your daughter's wedding! She can help with other events and we'll always go to her first. If you want to feel like a guest at your own event, she's your gal!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 05/28/2017

Amanda from Proposing Dreams is the best! She is organized, professional, creative and fun! She even made house calls! I can't imagine pulling off this special day without Amanda; she thinks of everything!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Deena · Married on 05/20/2017

Sabrina and her team are top notch! Best decision we made during the whole process. She kept us on track the entire time and never once did we have any type of panic attack. Her team on wedding day made the ceremony and reception seem effortless. Thank you so much for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jordan · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Sabrina at Proposing Dreams was one of the best decisions I made in the entire planning process. I was planning a wedding in St. Louis, but live in Chicago and was looking for someone to help keep me on track, assist with vendor selection and coordination, and also be there in a very hands on way for the wedding day. Sabrina customized a package for me that met all of my needs and was absolutely instrumental in helping me create and execute the wedding of my dreams. She was honest, direct, and incredibly supportive. She took the time to get to know my fiancé and me, and kept us in the loop on everything she was doing. She also has incredibly strong relationships with wonderful vendors in the city. She coordinated with them so well that I often had very little to do...which was AMAZING. I really can't say enough good things about Sabrina and Proposing Dreams. I know that my wedding would not have been the same without her and I am so thankful for everything she did. I would have been lost without her. I highly recommend working with Proposing Dreams...it will make your wedding planning experience better than you could have imagined. Lastly...I genuinely like Sabrina as a person and felt like she was always honest with me. I would give 10 stars if I could!!!

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2016

Hiring Sabrina for my day of wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions that I made during planning our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect - the church, the ceremony, the reception hall, the wedding day, even me (she had to fix my veil and dress more than once) - and she helped save me from having a complete bridal melt down a couple times before the wedding. I would recommend Sabrina and her team to anyone and everyone. Hiring her let me completely be able to enjoy my wedding day and not worry about anything. I'm not sure what I would have done without her. She's organized, professional, amazing and definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/19/2016

I would hire Sabrina again in an instant. Absolutely one of the best decisions we made during our planning process. She was crucial to have the week before and especially day-of... I felt so grateful to have her on my team and calling the shots. I had two songs chosen for down-the-aisle, and in our final meeting the week of the wedding, she gave her input that we needed a third. I was just like, you choose because I was so done with making decisions by that point....and she chose the PERFECT song for our wedding party to walk down the aisle to. She was there to make those little decisions for you. Our wedding day would not have gone nearly as smoothly as it did if she were not there. She kept me calm and collected, and was there to direct everything and every vendor so we (and our family) didn't have to, and we could simply enjoy everything about the day. She is amazing at what she does - she is a professional and I am SO glad we chose her to be our planner. She is so easy to work with, so personable and so sweet, but she will also give you her honest opinion if you ask for it - which I LOVED. I would recommend her to anyone getting married, as having her was a game changer.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Krissi and Stephanie were AMAZING! My mom and I planned and coordinated all of our events up until the day of my wedding. When we had our final meeting with Krissi the week of the wedding, she really took the stress off of me (and my mom)! I knew we were in GREAT hands... and I couldn't have been more pleased! Krissi and Stephanie were always right there when I needed them and even when I didn't think I needed them! They were a pleasure to work with and I am excited to see them again at my sister's wedding in August. They were such a wonderful part of my wedding and I feel like they're a part of the family!!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

We hired Sabrina for her "month of" package after our first planner cancelled on us due to double booking, and it was one of the best things that could have happened! My wife and I were planning our own wedding, and lived across the country from our ceremony site; Sabrina helped out so much! The emails with tips and milestones was super helpful. She worked with our schedule when we did come to town, and did all the leg work the week of with our caterer, baker, decorators, photographer, etc. And even set up our reception and ceremony! It was just what we wanted and we couldn't have asked for anything better. If you are a DIY'er, I still HIGHLY recommend the "month of" package. On your wedding day, and the week before, you want to enjoy the days, not worry about the small stuff.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kate · Married on 11/01/2015

We hired Sabrina and her full wedding planning service in late 2013 for our November 1, 2015 wedding. From the start, she was organized, focused, and a pleasure to work with. So many times during the process and especially on the day of the wedding, we thought - Thank goodness for Sabrina!

If you are considering hiring Sabrina for partial planning or day-of ... do yourself a favor and hire Sabrina for the entire thing. She will save you money, and time, and increase your overall enjoyment of planning your wedding and your wedding day.

We planned this wedding from Seattle and Sabrina worked extra hard around our schedule - when we would be in town, etc. She knows every venue, every vendor, and has established trusted relationships across town. When I would confirm a booking, vendors would often say how much they liked working with Sabrina.

We relied on Sabrina for all the big vendor decisions and they were all excellent. In only one case did we not take her recc and it ended up being a mistake.

Planning a wedding is all about a series of decisions. Sabrina got to know us so well - our styles and preferences - making all of those decisions easier. She smartly navigates parents, vendors, grooms, and brides. Sabrina pays attention to small details and crazy requests and knows what really matters to you. Example, I wanted tiny elements of the wedding to incorporate Tori Amos, I didn't need a glitter machine.

Finally, you spend a lot of time with your wedding planner. On the wedding day, she's there fitting you into your dress, perfecting the seams. Pinning up your hair for the late night dancing. Coordinating with your parents after the big day to pick up all the stuff you used at the wedding. You have to like working with this person. And we loved working with Sabrina. If I didn't live in Seattle, I'd hire her for every work and personal event I could!

Go hire Sabrina (and her team)!!!

Sent on 01/09/2016

kathy · Married on 10/10/2015

If you are planning a wedding yourself and think you can do it all, think again! I had all the vendors booked when we decided to hire Sabrina's team for the "weekend of" package. It was the smartest thing we did for the whole wedding. From the time we booked them - 6 months out - to the day of, they answered my emails promptly and graciously - and I had LOTS of questions! The rehearsal and reception would have been a stressful mess without Amanda taking care of everything for us. She coordinated all of the vendors the week before, when I was on wedding overload. When we met 1 week prior I had to bring all of the contracts, which was an excellent way to review everything. There were lots of little issues that arose the day of that she dealt with quickly and professionally. I told Amanda she was worth her weight in gold, and I meant it! And thanks to Emily too, who helped Amanda the day of, they were a great team. Thank you both for making our weekend so enjoyable!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Katy · Married on 08/29/2015

Sabrina is too wonderful for words. Because of her my groom and I were able to relax and whole-heartedly enjoy our day. She and her staff managed the details flawlessly, from the vendor communications to the gorgeous reception decor she helped me dream up! On top of all that we were so impressed with how Sabrina cared for and treated our family and friends throughout the weekend. THANK YOU Proposing Dreams for making our day so unbelievably special!

Sent on 08/30/2015