Florissant, MO 63033 Map · Phone number

About SS Wedding Designs

SS Wedding Designs is a florist that specializes in unique, budget friendly wedding/event flowers. As a potiental bride you will have a complimentary consultation with the owner, Stefani, to discuss and create a floral design that will not only fit your style and budget, but also WoW the crowd! Please contact SS Wedding Designs to schedule your consultation today!

0a795b1ec6ff8bd8 AsTi 229
0a795b1ec6ff8bd8 AsTi 229
asti 148

37 Reviews for SS Wedding Designs

Misty · Married on 05/21/2017

Stefani did an amazing job on our flowers! She obviously has a passion for what she does, and it shows through her work. She was very professional, and extremely nice and friendly. She took the time to work with us to find out exactly what we wanted, and always kept in touch to check for any changes. I would highly recommend her, and would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Halie · Married on 11/26/2016

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! I was able to meet with the florist almost 9 months before my wedding and she was able to take my vision of all white flowers and make it everything I wanted and more! Pricing comparable if not more reasonable than other big name florists in St. Louis! Very fast response and I was able to use bouquets as center pieces for reception and it looked amazing, will post pictures when I get them back! I additionally had her make a last minute flower crown which was beautiful, something right off of Pinterest!

Sent on 12/26/2016

SS Wedding Designs's reply:

Thank you Halie for a sweet review! I am happy to have met you. Best wishes in the future!

Alissa · Married on 11/04/2016

Where do I begin, Stefani was amazing to work with from start to finish. When I met with her she got to know everything about my wedding from the bridesmaids dresses color to the ceremony site itself. She was very through and even brought to my attention several people that typically receive flowers that I hadn't thought of, and I would of felt so bad the day of if they hadn't. I brought several inspiration photos of the look I was going for and I have to say she exceeded my expectations by far. Her flexibility is amazing as when we met, I had planned for her to design some flower arrangements for a pre-existing arbor at the ceremony site. Several weeks before the wedding we met with the ceremony vendor who had the arbor professionally decorated and did not allow for their décor to be removed. When I contacted Stefani to explain without a beat she removed them even though that meant our flower budget decreased. Day of she delivered beautiful boutonnieres and bouquets as well as the cake topper. The reception site was closed and even with phone calls she was unable to get into even though the reception site said someone would be there. Without hesitation she returned on her own time several hours later to place the flowers on the cake. She went above and beyond for us and we are so happy we went with her.

Sent on 01/20/2017

SS Wedding Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,573.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Just Dancing WEST
    Just Dancing WEST Banquet Halls

SS Wedding Designs is professional and innovative. They can create so many different looks to suit a couple's style and personality, with superb attention to detail.

• Weddings By Renee
    Weddings By Renee Wedding Planners

Stefanie is a fabulous florist. I've used her often for my brides. Her arrangements are always unique and fabulous. And her flowers are so fresh and beautiful. Stefanie is also one of the nicest people I've ever worked with. She'll do whatever it takes to make everything perfect. Highly recommend her.

• Florissant, 63033 See on map
    Visit my website at www.sswedingdesigns.com