Festive Couture Floral and Event Design

Saint Louis, MO View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Festive Couture Floral and Event Design is a floral design company located in Saint Louis, Missouri. The company began in 2003 as a group of some of the most extraordinary artists in the Saint Louis area. The team has developed into an award-winning collective of artists, designers and logisticians who are experts in floral, lighting, draping, rentals, event design and execution. The team at Festive Couture is motivated by the belief that even an exemplary artistic vision is not enough to ensure success. Therefore, the team strives to align artistic vision with the confidence needed to execute every detail just right.

Festive Couture Floral and Event Design has earned a reputation for superior customer service and floral arrangements. The company is focused on working collaboratively with couples from the very beginning of the planning process to the end of the wedding festivities. Festive Couture has provided floral arrangements for a large variety of setups, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns and table arrangements. The following floral services are available to each couple:

• Cleanup
  • Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$500

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 05/29/2021

Dreams to Reality!!!

Festive will literally turn your dreams into reality. From the first meeting, I knew they were the crew for me. Frankie caught my vision right away, and even guessed my style of dress correctly. His talent and passion for design, color, and exceeding one's expectations was clear from the first meeting. Everyone at Festive appreciates that they are working on one of the most important days in your lives, and no detail is overlooked. They not only handle the floral design, they also work with other vendors to rent pretty much anything extra you may want or need. They were my easy button. I had no stress on my wedding day, and when I came down to walk down the aisle, I felt like a Queen. My vision was alive that day, and everything was perfect. The process was fun as well, I looked forward to our meetings, and grew more and more excited after each one. The guys are super punctual, and return correspondence quickly. Also, they are mindful if you are within a budget, and will suggest what to take out, add or replace to stay within that budget. They are simply the best in the industry to work with, and I'm so thankful they were given to my husband and I as a recommendation. Thank you Festive Crew!!!
    Patti Z. Married on 07/27/2019

Floral Wedding Review

My son was married on Saturday, July 27, 2019 and I had the pleasure of being the wedding coordinator. I researched several florists and chose Festive Couture Floral. It was the best decision we made. We worked closely with Frankie, Mark and Shaun. They are an amazing, talented and creative team. Their team of florists, transformed the ballroom into the most beautiful, romantic setting. We received compliments all evening and guests are still texting and calling me and telling me how beautiful the ballroom looked with the floral arrangements. It was truly magical. Mark was so easy to coordinate with, Shaun always had everything in order as changes were made and Frankie provided his creative ideas. Everything was organized every step of the way. It was flawless. We highly recommend Festive Couture Floral and we will definitely be using them again in the future.
  • Chava
    Chava R. Married on 02/24/2019

Great experience!

Amazing, creative team. Frankie had a great vision based on our requests and budget and his team executed it flawlessly. They turned our "nice" venue into a classy, one of a kind occasion.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

9355 Dielman Industrial Dr Saint Louis, 63132

By Appointment
Location of (Festive Couture Floral and Event Design)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding