Rachel Burkhart Photography

Spring Hill, FL View map

• Angelica
    Angelica Getting married on 10/14/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer I have ever worked with!

Rachel was amazing to work with from the beginning. Rachel met with me almost a year before my wedding to sit down and figure out what types of pictures I wanted. We also talked about what pictures were important for me to have. Rachel went above and beyond to capture the important moments of my whole wedding day, from the ceremony to the reception. Cannot rave about her enough, her pictures are incredibly beautiful. Recommend 100%!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 03/23/2019

Give me rachel forever

Rachel was our engagement, my boudoir, and our wedding day photographer. I never had to think twice about who I wanted to capture these once in a lifetime moments. Rachel and her husband are everything I could have ever asked for in a photography team. We got our sneak peeks in such a short period of time and way more than I ever expected. Not a single detail was missed from start to finish. Words could literally never do their work justice. On top of that, the relationship they build with each and every client makes you feel like you're their only focus in the world. I could never dream of more amazing photos, a more genuinely perfect team, and I could never be more grateful for such a wonderful experience. BEST. PHOTOGRAPHERS. EVER.
  • Nichole
    Nichole Married on 01/27/2019

Freaking amazing!

I don't know where to even start about Rachel. She is a bride's DREAM. My family, my friends, our wedding party.. they all had nothing but amazing things to say about their individual experiences with them. She is the perfect combination of being professional but also makes you feel as if you've been friends forever. Her and her husband are perfect duo to capture your biggest day! I can't recommend them enough and I can't wait to find a reason to work with them again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

467 Archway Dr. Spring Hill, FL, 34608
Location of (Rachel Burkhart Photography)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding