1832 NE Broadway, Portland, OR 97232 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Rabbi Brian

I don't really care if none, both of you are Jewish.

I have done 100’s of weddings and incorporated every imaginable possibility.

I do not do cookie cutter. I do personalized with gravitas.

With Viking swords, in Vegas, in Hawaii, 7th day Adventist groom, pregnant Mormon bride, parts in Russian, in Japanese, with a priest, as a surprise, KawaCura Lolita bridesmaids, R2D2 ring bearer, septuagenarian couple… Let me help you to figure out what it is that will be perfect for you.

(And, if you want me to tell you stories about any of the above, I'm glad to.)

Please send me an email so we can talk. Or, better yet, have your coordinator connect with me.

Modesty aside, I do a fantastic wedding. Really. I’m a rock-star of weddings. I can send you reviews from pros who will vouch that what I do is a “magic.”

I'm based in Portland, Oregon.

I also travel. In fact, I often do.

(Prices vary some.)

rabbi 4 51 82548

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Rabbi Brian

David · Married on 05/01/2016

I know it looks too good to be true when you see a rating that is all stars (perfect). but the truth is Rabbi Brian really was perfect for my wedding. He had been recommended to me by another rabbi, and I never met him in person until the day of our wedding, but that didn't matter. He guided me and my wife through a very clear process (over email and skype) that was clearly designed to both help us get exactly what we wanted from our ceremony, but also to help us think through important issues as a couple. He is a very wise person.
    I should add ours was in interfaith marriage and his guidance was amazing in that regard as well. The ceremony itself went exactly as planned, and we actually got comments from our guests about how good the Rabbi was and how they wish he had officiated at their weddings! I cannot recommend Rabbi Brian enough. He is a one in a million person.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Robin · Married on 04/01/2016

Rabbi Brian is a rock star with the compassion of a saint.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Amy · Married on 03/26/2011

I was raised Catholic and my husband is Jewish, so it was important to us to find an officiant who could prepare a ceremony that would be inclusive for us and our families. Right from our first meeting, we knew Rabbi Brian would do a good job, however, we were absolutely blown away by the beautiful and spiritual ceremony Rabbi Brian performed for us. It was as if he had know us for years. We have yet to have a guest who hasn't commented on how amazing Rabbi Brian was. We will be forever grateful to him for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Rabbi Brian FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Jewish, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, FL, HI, NY, OR, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• 1832 NE Broadway Portland, OR, 97232 See on map
    8186922376 (Other Phone Number)