Kansas City, Kansas City, MO 64119 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 87
  • Real Weddings 1

About Quintessential Events

We are giving you permission to plan the wedding you have always wanted. Don’t focus on having the day that others have already had. Focus on the day, only you can have. From classic to over-the-top, Quintessential Events prides itself on creating weddings that are uniquely you. We combine this creativity with an extremely detailed planning process that leaves you never questioning what's next.

Follow Quintessential Events on

Quintessential Events 6
Quintessential Events 7

Chelsea Slevin · Married on 10/13/2018

5++++ stars

Sarah is everything we wanted in a wedding planner! She made us feel like our wedding was her entire focus and really listened to our vision and priorities. She took over all communication with our vendors and worked with them to finalize all logistics and timing. She really kept us on track with a to do list that had tasks I wouldn’t have even thought of (like buy guest book pens and create playlist for getting ready). She also created the most detailed wedding timeline I have ever seen!! (which made this type A planner bride so incredibly happy!)

She really took all of the stress off of my husband and our families during the last month of planning. There are SO many little things to figure out in those last few weeks that Sarah just took care of with ease. On top of her master planning and facilitation of the day, we really appreciated all the little things Sarah did to make our day special. For example, she made sure my husband and I had our drink of choice waiting for us when we entered the reception. She also took our bags to our hotel room for us so we didn’t have to worry about it.

THANK YOU Sarah for making our wedding day run so smoothly and taking care of all the behind the scenes so we could have a stress free day. We are so grateful for you and your team!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Katye Rios · Married on 10/06/2018

Sarah is wedding planning GOLD!

Sarah Quinlivan is a wedding planning fairy godmother. She makes the impossible possible (within reason and budget 😏). She turns dreams into reality. She’s not afraid of the “out-of-the-ordinary-one-of-a-kind-not- your-basic-b****-Pinterest-wedding”, in fact she lives for them! My husband and I wanted a wedding that felt like US. Sarah EXCEEDED every expectation we had and opened our eyes to options we didn’t even know were possible; all while staying on budget. Her hustle is unmatched, her professionalism is on point, her kindness is everything, her heart is pure gold, and her love of love is infectious. When we first met Sarah we knew she was the planner for us. She is no nonsense, she is organized, she is honest. I love that she will always give it to you straight. She doesn’t candy coat things. That’s one of the qualities that drew us to her. We’ve never planned a wedding before we were totally lost until we met Sarah. She held our hand the whole way and made sure we didn’t get hyper focused on the things that were less important than the big picture. When people asked me how wedding planning was going, I would always answer “AMAZING! I have Sarah and not a care in the world”. Sarah made planning the wedding of our dreams effortless (on our part). The day of our wedding was so organized and smoothe. The only thing anyone had to do was sit back, relax, and enjoy. So many times I’ve been in weddings where the bride and grooms friends and family were frantic “helping” set up/ tear down/ organize the Wedding events. My bridesmaids were all ready to do just that.... but it wasn’t necessary, we had Sarah to worry about those things for us! My wedding day felt like a day at the spa, relaxing, calm, peaceful. Hiring Sarah was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. My husband and I love Sarah and we both agree that it will be hard to adjust to life without her emailed to-do lists, her “just checking in” texts, or going to meetings with vendors and seeing her sweet face and receiving her huge bear hugs. Sarah changed our lives and allowed us to start our marriage off on the right foot; happy, relaxed, care free, and surrounded by friends and family. We love Sarah Quinlivan... she’s AWEmazing!

Sent on 10/16/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Oakwood Country Club
    Oakwood Country Club Country Club Weddings

I can not say enough great things about Quintessential Events. Sarah is such a pleasure to work with! Very professional, knowledgeable, and all around amazing planner. Weather you are in the beginning stages, middle or the day of, I highly recommend this company.

• Shining Stars Catering, LLC
    Shining Stars Catering, LLC Wedding Caterers

One of the best up and coming wedding planners in Kansas City. Her attention to detail and complete dedication to making sure the client's vision is executed is exceptional. We give Quintessential Events our highest recommendation

• Kansas City Kansas City, MO, 64119 See on map