New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Queen Rose Music

I am Rose Bartu, an Austrian classically & Jazz trained acoustic and electric violinist and a singer/songwriter and producer in NYC/Chelsea. I am the perfect person for all of your needs, because I am very versatile and have been contracting for events and recordings for many years. I will help you find your favorite music. I offer classical as well as popular/Jazz music, instrumental and with vocals, in all combinations.

The SPECIALTY I am offering in addition is a CUSTOM MADE SONG written and produced, telling your own story, which I can also perform at your special occasion.

I am originally from Austria and have a classical degree from there, a Jazz degree from NYC and many years professional experience in all musical genres.

I have toured internationally and I have been seen and heard on the Conan O'Brian Show, MTV Unplugged, Four Weddings, Latin Grammys... with my own bands and groups and artists like Trey Songz, Santana, Gloria Estefan, John Legend...

You can check out my rock pop soul albums DESTINY and LIVE in NYC (by Roswitha) - which made it into 10 categories for a potential Grammy nomination in 2013 and 2014 - on my website, iTunes or Spotify, watch videos on my YouTube Channel and get inspired for YOUR DESTINY :-)

I can't wait to talk to you soon to find out more about your vision, please call me: 917-334 5862

Queen Rose Music Website: http://www.queenrosemusic.com

roswithawedding
roswitha dj monk
coversized
Queen Rose Music
roswitha mtv unpluggedtreysongz worked with
roswitharyanleslie
Queen Rose Music
stock exchange roswithamanuel koch red
carlos santana roswitha
wedding
queenrose logo plain orange copy

• Videos 5

12 Reviews for Queen Rose Music

Roswitha is a tremendously talented singer, violinist and composer and her music was simply incredible.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Marianne · event on 06/18/2015

She is a very entertaining and a great performer!Always look forward to her performance.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thanks Marianne, it was such an honor to get to contribute to your fabulous event and share my empowering songs! I hope I will get to do it again!
    love & blessings Roswitha

Lucille · event on 04/10/2015

Rose was engaging. She could read the crowd, and she played music beautifully.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thank you Lucille for your review! It was so much fun to contribute to your event and entertain the guests! I love it when my clients know what they want and I can make sure I can make them 150% happy and exceed their expectations ;-)

Award

Queen Rose Music FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• New York, 10001 See on map