Queen Rose Music

New York, NY View map

I am Rose Bartu, an Austrian classically & Jazz trained acoustic and electric violinist and a singer/songwriter and producer in NYC/Chelsea. I am the perfect person for all of your needs, because I am very versatile and have been contracting for events and recordings for many years. I will help you find your favorite music. I offer classical as well as popular/Jazz music, instrumental and with vocals, in all combinations.

The SPECIALTY I am offering in addition is a CUSTOM MADE SONG written and produced, telling your own story, which I can also perform at your special occasion.

I am originally from Austria and have a classical degree from there, a Jazz degree from NYC and many years professional experience in all musical genres.

I have toured internationally and I have been seen and heard on the Conan O'Brian Show, MTV Unplugged, Four Weddings, Latin Grammys... with my own bands and groups and artists like Trey Songz, Santana, Gloria Estefan, John Legend...

You can check out my rock pop soul albums DESTINY and LIVE in NYC (by Roswitha) - which made it into 10 categories for a potential Grammy nomination in 2013 and 2014 - on my website, iTunes or Spotify, watch videos on my YouTube Channel and get inspired for YOUR DESTINY :-)

I can't wait to talk to you soon to find out more about your vision, please call me: 917-334 5862

Queen Rose Music Website: http://www.queenrosemusic.com

Microphones
Music During Breaks
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Drums
Guitar
Harp
Piano
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

• User2338650 2+ years ago
    Roswitha is a tremendously talented singer, violinist and composer and her music was simply incredible.
    Marianne Event on: 06/18/2015
    She is a very entertaining and a great performer!Always look forward to her performance.

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thanks Marianne, it was such an honor to get to contribute to your fabulous event and share my empowering songs! I hope I will get to do it again!
    love & blessings Roswitha
    Lucille Event on: 04/10/2015
    Rose was engaging. She could read the crowd, and she played music beautifully.

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thank you Lucille for your review! It was so much fun to contribute to your event and entertain the guests! I love it when my clients know what they want and I can make sure I can make them 150% happy and exceed their expectations ;-)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

New York, 10001
Location of (Queen Rose Music)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding