Queen Rose Music Reviews

12 | New York, NY

12 Reviews for Queen Rose Music

Roswitha is a tremendously talented singer, violinist and composer and her music was simply incredible.

Valerie · Married on 04/19/2014

She was outstanding And my family was very grateful for her Musial skills ! She played her violin beautifully. Thank you and thank you again.

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Dear Valerie, it was truly an honor that I was part of your daughter's celebration singing and playing violin the songs that you chose to surprise her with! Thanks for your love! I just reflected back the beauty of your family! blessings Roswitha

Jansen · Married on 08/04/2013

Queen Rose provided exceptional music services for a wedding I helped organize. She brought in a string quartet which was the perfect configuration for the event. The musicians and Rose were extremely professional and they sounded incredible. I would recommend her services to anyone interested in live music for their wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Dear Jansen, thanks so much for this wonderful generous review! It was an honor to help the bride & groom choose their favorite music and make sure they have the wedding ceremony of their dreams! It was wonderful to work with you! Blessings Roswitha

She was simply amazing. Professional, on time, flexible and affordable. Two years later and she still keep in touch with me. Queen Rose is a beautiful soul.

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thank you so much! Your feedback is most valuable! It is important to me to create a wow experience for all of my clients with the intention that my contribution impacts you way beyond of the actual event! My vision is to inspire everyone to live their destinies and to touch their hearts! Thanks for telling me that I succeeded!

Joe · Married on 05/05/2013

Rose is a world-class, versatile electric and acoustic violinist and vocalist. She is an engaging performer and consummate professional who will enhance any event.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Joe, this feedback coming from a renowned violinist/singer/performer himself warms my heart!

Hal · event on: 06/22/2014

Queen Rose Music has put the word "pro" in professional. She was an asset to our event, full of class, communicative and well prepared prior to, during, and after our event. We had 300 people in attendance and all eyes and ears were drawn to the talent in front of them. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Dear Hal, I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review! I like to learn about my clients and look to find the perfect music for them. Your event was a very special one. Your organization is committed to making a difference for undeserved youth and I was so happy I got to share my original songs with the audience, since my songs are all about reaching your destinies and pursuing your dreams. This was a perfect match and it warmed my heart to see that I could inspire your committed associates and supporters, the award recipient as well as the youth in attendance! Thank you for the legacy you are creating in the world!
  • User4988154 · event on: 11/16/2013

Roswitha was accomplished and entertained the audience during the event's cocktail hour.

Queen Rose Music's reply:

It makes me happy to find out that you were totally satisfied and that I made the audience happy too! I put a lot of work in to bring excellent entertainment and I am always grateful when it is being acknowledged! Thank you so much!

Lucille · event on: 04/10/2015

Rose was engaging. She could read the crowd, and she played music beautifully.

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thank you Lucille for your review! It was so much fun to contribute to your event and entertain the guests! I love it when my clients know what they want and I can make sure I can make them 150% happy and exceed their expectations ;-)

Marianne · event on: 06/18/2015

She is a very entertaining and a great performer!Always look forward to her performance.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thanks Marianne, it was such an honor to get to contribute to your fabulous event and share my empowering songs! I hope I will get to do it again! love & blessings Roswitha

Raymond · Married on 02/22/2010

QueenRose was a valuable addition to my Wedding Ceremony.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Thanks Raymond for your review! I would love to hear how I could have improved my quality of service. I want to grow with each experience and learn from my customers to make the next event a better one! Thank you!

carol · event on: 03/17/2015

She was wonderful, entertaining, very talented and a pleasure to have her perform for us.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

Dear Carol, your event was beautiful and I am grateful I got a chance to share some of my songs for this special occasion! I hope to get to contribute in the future again! Love & blessings Roswitha

4.2

Roswitha is a talented artist and violinist and we found her to be extremely professional to work with. My husband and I booked her to play classical violin for our wedding ceremony. She has an extensive repertoire of music and was patient and helpful during our consultation, helping us to decide on our final song selection. Roswitha also delivered on our wedding day, arriving on time dressed formally to suit our venue, and played beautifully for our guests. We would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Queen Rose Music's reply:

It was an honor for me to perform for your special day and I am happy to hear that I was able to provide what you were looking for! I strive to make my clients happy and when I succeed it is the best reward!