12 Reviews for Queen Rose Music

7 Queen Rose Music Reviews

excellent service. very professional and informative

Profile Picture User7897326, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Roswitha is a tremendously talented singer, violinist and composer and her music was simply incredible.

Profile Picture User5476892, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

Roswitha is a talented artist and violinist and we found her to be extremely professional to work with. My husband and I booked her to play classical violin for our wedding ceremony. She has an extensive repertoire of music and was patient and helpful during our consultation, helping us to decide on our final song selection. Roswitha also delivered on our wedding day, arriving on time dressed formally to suit our venue, and played beautifully for our guests. We would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture User4449619, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She was outstanding And my family was very grateful for her Musial skills ! She played her violin beautifully. Thank you and thank you again.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Queen Rose provided exceptional music services for a wedding I helped organize. She brought in a string quartet which was the perfect configuration for the event. The musicians and Rose were extremely professional and they sounded incredible. I would recommend her services to anyone interested in live music for their wedding!

Profile Picture Jansen, 8/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

She was simply amazing. Professional, on time, flexible and affordable. Two years later and she still keep in touch with me. Queen Rose is a beautiful soul.

Profile Picture User4989093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Rose is a world-class, versatile electric and acoustic violinist and vocalist. She is an engaging performer and consummate professional who will enhance any event.

Profile Picture Joe, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

QueenRose was a valuable addition to my Wedding Ceremony.

Profile Picture Raymond, 2/22/10, 1 Review