The Queen Mary Spa and Salon

Long Beach, CA View map
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 12/28/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were married on The Queen Mary and so it just made absolute sense to have hair and make-up done there too.

We had our nails done the day before by Lana Fender, who is an absolute gem. She made us feel so at home. We had "room service" brought up to the spa and had an incredibly relaxing time.

The day of the wedding, Lana was also there as our hair stylist. I gave her the vaguest idea of what I wanted and she worked absolute magic on us.

Desiree was our make-up artist. She's an absolute profesional who made us all look gorgeous. The best part was she didn't make us look un-real. She used all prof. Mineral make-up that was light and airy but covered prefectly. In addition, she was quite possibly the sweetest being I've ever met.

Lana works at a hair salon locally and I will now be going to her for all my hair needs from now on.

A quick note, it was fine for us because noone in my party wanted artificial nails, but they do not offer that service at the Queen Mary Spa, no that I'm aware of, so if you want artificials, you'll need to do your nails somewhere else.

They were fantastic though. Everyone looked gorgeous!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1126 Queens Highway Long Beach, CA, 90802
Location of (The Queen Mary Spa and Salon)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding