2810 Armstrong Rd., Wooster, OH 44691 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Quailcrest Farms

Quailcrest Farm sits on 200 acres of rolling farmland in northern Wayne County Ohio. You will know you are in the right place for your special event when you walk into the restored 175 year old Tracy Barn and gaze at the fabulous view of the valley beyond. Beautiful garden landscapes surround in the 25 acres of gardens and buildings for a unique wedding ceremony and stunning photographs. Beautiful sunsets at no extra charge!!

Follow Quailcrest Farms on

img0143 041
c5da0398416519c3 1476216654861 yellow and navy wedding061

10 Reviews for Quailcrest Farms

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue! This was my dream wedding come to life!

Quailcrest was definitely the perfect venue for our wedding! As soon as I saw the photo of the giant willow tree I knew that's where we had to get married. The fact they have a (modern) barn reception hall was the cherry on the cake. The property is huge and has endless opportunities for a great photo op (gazebo, gardens, expansive countryside views, etc). And the willow tree... oh, that tree! Unfortunately, we had to put up tents for fear of rain (we got married late October), but it was still a gorgeous location for our ceremony. I love the "bridal suite" - the small little house on the side of the property where I was able to get ready with my side of the bridal party. The owners were flexible and accommodating to our needs and the price I feel is a steal for the value. All of our vendors had a breeze coordinating with the location. I 110% recommend you book this for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Quailcrest Farms's reply:

Shannon, Thank you for the wonderful review. Only wish we could have provided a warn sunny day. Congratulations and here's to a lifetime of happiness. Quailcrest

Katie · Married on 05/25/2008

3.5

This is THE place to get married in Wayne County! Now that they have built the event barn it is a snap! I got married at the end of May and even though most of the flowers weren't in full bloom, it was gorgeous. They were very helpful and it was the right price too! The barn is perfect for the size wedding we had and the tent company I used did a great job at setting everything up outside for a great outdoor wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2008

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

3.5

Talk about a beautiful venue. My husband and I were looking to get married outdoors and have our reception in a finished barn. We looked all over Northeast Ohio and finally found Quailcrest. The finished barn fit the number of people we were having and they provided the tables and chairs for the reception. The barn is beautiful and smells like wood. They have a hardwood dance floor, and the rest is carpeted. There are track lights to light the dance floor. There's also a large buffet-style table that our food guy used to serve. There are several little counters we used to display our cupcakes and cake. There is also a kitchen in the back with refrigerators. The outside area is pristine. The grass was lush and green, the flowers and shrubs were trimmed and beautiful. The only problem we had was that there appeared to be some dog poop in the area where we had our ceremony.

Another thing I didn't like was that they couldn't provide ceremony chairs, so that was another $500 expense, because we had to have them delivered in.

Other than that, they were very helpful, the contract was fair and I was extremely happy with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Quailcrest Farms Pricing

Quailcrest Farms Price Rates

Quailcrest Farms FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• 2810 Armstrong Rd. Wooster, 44691 See on map