Mapleside Farms

294 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mapleside Farms

Mapleside Farms is our 122 acre fruit farm and apple orchard. It was started in 1927 by the Eyssen family and the incredible landscape now sits virtually unchanged for the past 200 years. With 50 mile panoramic views to the west it’s no wonder it was voted “America’s Most Beautiful Farm” just a few short years ago. We’d love to host your wedding or special event out at the farm and create a memory that lasts a lifetime. We’ve recently partnered with “A Taste of Excellence” to provide a wide range of culinary plated landscapes which will have your guests remembering the wonderful food and beverage experience for years to come.

Follow Mapleside Farms on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mane Barn at Nickajack Farms
  • The Spring House Event Center at Columbia Woodlands
  • White Pine Grove
  • The Harper Event Venue

18 Reviews for Mapleside Farms

• Vickie

Vickie S. · Married on 10/18/2019

Incredible attention to detail

We had our daughter's wedding at Mapleside Farms in the Lodge. We worked with Riki and she was great! On the day of the wedding l, she was there, as well as Madina and Missy, who went above and beyond to make sure our event was perfect! Would recommend this venue and the catering from "A Taste of Excellence" , everything was perfect!!! It was a beautiful wedding and we received many compliments on the venue, the food and the staff !!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Greg · Married on 03/03/2017

We looked into Mapleside as our venue and with it being a winter wedding we eventually landed on a ceremony in the cellar and reception upstairs in the lodge. It sounds as though the Barn is a popular place but let me tell you that everyone was impressed with the layout of the Lodge and loved it. The bridal room was clutch and we were able to set up tables and a photo booth in the bar area so that almost no one was glued to their chairs at the dinner table all night. The wooden interior manages to set a rustic mood and was much warmer of a setting than "dimly lit ballroom" which I was so desperate to avoid.

I will say that there are some mixed reviews and I can only speak for my experience with the venue itself as the catering and site was managed by a third-party (A Taste of Excellence at the time we booked). The property itself was great and we would never have known there was a concert in the barn the same night. Security kept strays from wandering in and the parking lot was reserved for our guests. We mentioned the reviews to our event manager and she brought up that the pricing for the barn works a little differently but it is more straight forward for the Lodge/Cellar and the issues began to make sense to me. The bottom line is that we didn't have any problems at all come up and we didn't let the reviews scare us away and we had a beautiful event. Some of our guests asked us about the booking and I am crossing my fingers that we will eventually get an invite to a wedding here so we can experience it from the stress free side of things and have as much fun as we did on our wedding day again.

Sent on 03/07/2017

• 294 Pearl Rd Brunswick, 44212 See on map
    Tue - Sun: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
    Location of (Mapleside Farms)