About PurelyRuined Studios

To Compel others to live a life worth living

Do you want the sweet home video feel but the quality of a professional production wedding video?  This is what we specialize in!  We love to capture life as it is.  No posing, no staged moments, the only thing we ask you to do is be yourself and enjoy your day.  We will capture each moment as it happens, then you will get all of the real emotions too.  Let us document your day as it unfolds, tears, laughs and unforgetable memories.

We are a husband and wife video team who have a little 1 year old daughter who we can not stop filming!  We have a passion to capture life as it comes, the beautiful and painful moments.  Its life and its beautiful.

Contact us to document yours

512- 387-4818

www.purelyruinedstudios.com

to compel a life worth living

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Austin

Follow PurelyRuined Studios on

40 Reviews for PurelyRuined Studios

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

I knew I wanted Holly and Ryan to cover my wedding day after seeing what an amazing job they did capturing my sisters wedding the previous year. My husband and I live in Dallas (but got married in Austin) so we got to know Holly and Ryan over Skype. We felt like they truly wanted to get to know us which was nice since they would be capturing the most important day of our lives! Holly and Ryan are SO creative and artistic. They put together the most beautiful highlight video for us along with videos of the toasts and full ceremony. My husband and I didn't know exactly what we wanted in our video and probably weren't much help when asked about our preferences. This didn't stop Holly and Ryan from getting to know our story, figuring out what was important to us, and creating the most perfect film that was exactly what we wanted (we just didn't know it yet)! I would highly recommend PurelyRuined Studios and am so thankful we were able to have them capture our special day.

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Purely Ruined Studios did an amazing job! We could not have been happier with the final piece. They were easy to work with and definitely deliver a fantastic product for the budget. Definitely worth every penny!! So thankful we have this beautiful film to treasure forever. HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them and investing in a wedding video. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dianna, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews

Blu-Ray
SD Card
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Holly and Ryan are two of the most fantastic people you could ever hire to film your wedding film, family event, or corporate video! I had the pleasure of working next to these fine folks for 3 years, and I can say their creativity, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills are premium. They take the time to understand YOU. To listen. To make you feel what you see. They made an incredible wedding highlight for my wife and me. Can't say enough about PurelyRuined Studios. :)

Austin, TX 78744   See On Map
512-387-4818 (phone)
PurelyRuined Studios is a wedding videography company from Austin, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Round Rock, Georgetown, and Dallas. PurelyRuined Studios is a professional wedding videography company that has been part of the Austin TX wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in producing and creating cinematic wedding videos, event videos, baby announcement videos, inspirational and promotional videos.