Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About PurelyRuined Studios

PurelyRuined Studios is a wedding videography company based out of Austin, Texas. The company specializes in delivering professional-grade wedding films that offer a sweet home-video feel. The videographers capture your wedding day as it happens, without any posing or staged moments. Your wedding film will be genuine, emotional and capture all the candid moments from your day.

Experience
PurelyRuined Studios was established in 2012 by husband-and-wife team Ryan and Holly Gerecke. Holly has been shooting videos since she was a teen, and offers over 12 years of professional filmmaking experience. Ryan combines his love of art and technology, and acts as a videographer, editor and designer at PurelyRuined Studios.

PurelyRuined Studios' wedding videography packages all include a second shooter and at least three cameras set up to capture your wedding. The team services only one wedding per day, dedicating all their energy and focus to you. Coverage includes pre-ceremony moments, the ceremony and reception. Packages can include the following:

• Additional hours
screen shot 2016 05 27 at 3 07 28 pm

• Videos 4

40 Reviews for PurelyRuined Studios

Robyn · Married on 09/30/2017

I knew I wanted Holly and Ryan to cover my wedding day after seeing what an amazing job they did capturing my sisters wedding the previous year. My husband and I live in Dallas (but got married in Austin) so we got to know Holly and Ryan over Skype. We felt like they truly wanted to get to know us which was nice since they would be capturing the most important day of our lives! Holly and Ryan are SO creative and artistic. They put together the most beautiful highlight video for us along with videos of the toasts and full ceremony. My husband and I didn't know exactly what we wanted in our video and probably weren't much help when asked about our preferences. This didn't stop Holly and Ryan from getting to know our story, figuring out what was important to us, and creating the most perfect film that was exactly what we wanted (we just didn't know it yet)! I would highly recommend PurelyRuined Studios and am so thankful we were able to have them capture our special day.

Dianna · Married on 05/21/2017

Purely Ruined Studios did an amazing job! We could not have been happier with the final piece. They were easy to work with and definitely deliver a fantastic product for the budget. Definitely worth every penny!! So thankful we have this beautiful film to treasure forever. HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them and investing in a wedding video. You will not be disappointed.

PurelyRuined Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Enjoyed having these guys here. They love the idea of telling a story... story about you in their videos. Give them a try.

• Working King Media
    Working King Media Wedding Videographers

Holly and Ryan are two of the most fantastic people you could ever hire to film your wedding film, family event, or corporate video! I had the pleasure of working next to these fine folks for 3 years, and I can say their creativity, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills are premium. They take the time to understand YOU. To listen. To make you feel what you see. They made an incredible wedding highlight for my wife and me. Can't say enough about PurelyRuined Studios. :)

• Austin, TX 78744 See on map