Austin, Austin, TX 78744 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About PurelyRuined Studios

PurelyRuined Studios is a wedding videography company based out of Austin, Texas. The company specializes in delivering professional-grade wedding films that offer a sweet home-video feel. The videographers capture your wedding day as it happens, without any posing or staged moments. Your wedding film will be genuine, emotional and capture all the candid moments from your day.

Experience

PurelyRuined Studios was established in 2012 by husband-and-wife team Ryan and Holly Gerecke. Holly has been shooting videos since she was a teen, and offers over 12 years of professional filmmaking experience. Ryan combines his love of art and technology, and acts as a videographer, editor and designer at PurelyRuined Studios.

PurelyRuined Studios' wedding videography packages all include a second shooter and at least three cameras set up to capture your wedding. The team services only one wedding per day, dedicating all their energy and focus to you. Coverage includes pre-ceremony moments, the ceremony and reception. Packages can include the following:

• Additional hours

40 Reviews for PurelyRuined Studios

PurelyRuined Studios 1
PurelyRuined Studios 2

Robyn · Married on 09/30/2017

I knew I wanted Holly and Ryan to cover my wedding day after seeing what an amazing job they did capturing my sisters wedding the previous year. My husband and I live in Dallas (but got married in Austin) so we got to know Holly and Ryan over Skype. We felt like they truly wanted to get to know us which was nice since they would be capturing the most important day of our lives! Holly and Ryan are SO creative and artistic. They put together the most beautiful highlight video for us along with videos of the toasts and full ceremony. My husband and I didn't know exactly what we wanted in our video and probably weren't much help when asked about our preferences. This didn't stop Holly and Ryan from getting to know our story, figuring out what was important to us, and creating the most perfect film that was exactly what we wanted (we just didn't know it yet)! I would highly recommend PurelyRuined Studios and am so thankful we were able to have them capture our special day.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

Holly and Ryan with Purely Ruined Studios are absolutely amazing. They take the time to get to know their couples and really give them a unique video that really represents the couple. Every single one of their videos are different and don’t follow a pattern or template like some other videographers out there. I wanted an original video that wasn't going to be just like the others. I wanted it to be a fun, upbeat video that really captured my husband and me as a couple. I think that Purely Ruined hit the nail on the head with our video. We absolutely love everything about our video. They were able to capture the love and silliness of our wedding day and also highlight some of our favorite moments throughout the day. We cannot wait to watch this every year on our anniversary!

Holly and Ryan were very professional, quick to answer my many emails/questions, and always willing to listen to my thoughts. Also, Holly was so supportive on my wedding day when family members were stressed out and running all over the place. She really helped me not get swept up in the mess of it all and reassured me that it would be fine! My husband and I both really enjoyed getting to know them throughout this process and even asked them to hang out with us after the wedding was all over and done with. :)

We could not recommend Purely Ruined Studios more. They go above and beyond to make their clients day and really prioritize their couples over anything else. They even provided us a few stills from our video to use for Holiday Cards this year since our photos aren't ready yet! In my opinion, Holly and Ryan are the most talented and down to earth videographers in the Austin area. I wish them all the success in the world and truly think that all couples should use them for their wedding day. Thank you Purely Ruined Studios!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    PurelyRuined Studios 3
    PurelyRuined Studios 4

Dianna · Married on 05/21/2017

Purely Ruined Studios did an amazing job! We could not have been happier with the final piece. They were easy to work with and definitely deliver a fantastic product for the budget. Definitely worth every penny!! So thankful we have this beautiful film to treasure forever. HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring them and investing in a wedding video. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/24/2017

PurelyRuined Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Thistlewood Manor & Gardens
    Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Enjoyed having these guys here. They love the idea of telling a story... story about you in their videos. Give them a try.

• Working King Media
    Working King Media Wedding Videographers

Holly and Ryan are two of the most fantastic people you could ever hire to film your wedding film, family event, or corporate video! I had the pleasure of working next to these fine folks for 3 years, and I can say their creativity, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills are premium. They take the time to understand YOU. To listen. To make you feel what you see. They made an incredible wedding highlight for my wife and me. Can't say enough about PurelyRuined Studios. :)

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78744 See on map