Boston, MA 02118 Map · Phone number

About Pure Glow Tanning

Pure Glow is a boutique organic airbrush tanning service based in Boston. We focus on using only the most safe, non-toxic and high quality ingredients to provide a beautiful, natural looking tan Bostonians can feel good about.

A Pure Glow tan can even your skin tone, creating a flawless base for stunning (dare we say perfect?) pictures for your special day.

Inquire about our 2015 Bridal Package specials for yourself, as well as group discounts for the whole wedding party.

Visit us on instagram for current pictures of real clients showing off their Pure Glow tans! @pureglowtanning

Follow Pure Glow Tanning on

pure glow
pure glow 2
pure glow
pure glow 2

10 Reviews for Pure Glow Tanning

Kaitlin · event on: 12/13/2014

I would recommend Pure Glow Tanning to anyone! Lauren is so friendly and accommodating. She came to my apt, set up quickly and without a mess, and seems to have the most up to date and latest equipment. The tan was amazing and very natural. Not to mention, she only uses organic products that are safe and healthy for your skin. Because this was my first spray tan, I asked her to apply light color to my face. Afterwards, she was happy to add some more color because I loved it so much. Lauren is amazing and I will definitely get tans from her in the future and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Stephanie · event on: 12/26/2014

I was a little skeptical of getting a spray tan since I've always turned out orange or was left with streaks; however, that was not the case with Pure Glow. I left feeling radiant and glowing and I loved the look. It wasn't too dark and it did not look fake whatsoever. Lauren made it perfect for the winter season. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Leanne · Married on 05/13/2017

The ladies of Pure Glow are magical! My sister and I went 2 days before my wedding because I look my best with a little (faux) tan and my sister wanted to try one. I am a recovered airbrush spray tan junkie but do not live in Boston, where my wedding was, so I took a risk and booked Pure Glow.
    The space is clean, airy, and the ladies were instantly welcoming. They walked us through the three available tan depths and recommended between the first two for my wedding day. I took their sage advice and am so glad I did! I am thrilled with how my pure glow tan developed and with the radiance it gave me.
    My sister is paler than I am and her tan turned out beautifully, too. Thank you for helping me look and feel my best!

Sent on 05/16/2017