Boston, MA 02118 Map · Phone number

About Pure Glow Tanning

Pure Glow is a boutique organic airbrush tanning service based in Boston. We focus on using only the most safe, non-toxic and high quality ingredients to provide a beautiful, natural looking tan Bostonians can feel good about.

A Pure Glow tan can even your skin tone, creating a flawless base for stunning (dare we say perfect?) pictures for your special day.

Inquire about our 2015 Bridal Package specials for yourself, as well as group discounts for the whole wedding party.

Visit us on instagram for current pictures of real clients showing off their Pure Glow tans! @pureglowtanning

Follow Pure Glow Tanning on

pure glow
pure glow 2
pure glow
pure glow 2

10 Reviews for Pure Glow Tanning

Leanne · Married on 05/13/2017

The ladies of Pure Glow are magical! My sister and I went 2 days before my wedding because I look my best with a little (faux) tan and my sister wanted to try one. I am a recovered airbrush spray tan junkie but do not live in Boston, where my wedding was, so I took a risk and booked Pure Glow.
    The space is clean, airy, and the ladies were instantly welcoming. They walked us through the three available tan depths and recommended between the first two for my wedding day. I took their sage advice and am so glad I did! I am thrilled with how my pure glow tan developed and with the radiance it gave me.
    My sister is paler than I am and her tan turned out beautifully, too. Thank you for helping me look and feel my best!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

I got the 3 pack from Pure Glow and used them for my bachelorette party, wedding and honeymoon. I was deciding between 2 shades and decided to go with the darker one for the bachelorette so I would know if it was too dark for the wedding- best decision. The bachelorette tan came out awesome but my wedding was late fall and I knew it would be too dark for the wedding. I recommend making your appointment in the evening since you need to wear loose clothing and shouldn't sweat or shower for 7-8 hours.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Allison · event on 01/08/2015

Lauren is such a sweetheart. I was super comfortable around Lauren despite being butt naked. :)
    The spray had barely any scent, the tan looks natural and I look hot. I'm hooked! I highly recommend Pure Glow.

Sent on 01/06/2015